Updated news for the allen iverson fans and its NOT looking good................

Options
13»

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am surprised John Thompson didnt reach out to him.....he must have cut him off...ivy seems like he will do something like that
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've come to realize Iverson fans are like canibus fans....still holding on to a dream....it's over...queue the Vince Carter gif for this thread and Iverson...

*still rocks his "question" kicks though*
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    I am surprised John Thompson didnt reach out to him.....he must have cut him off...ivy seems like he will do something like that

lol my bad he not gonna commit that, my computer got messed up at work. but he gonna end up into a ? and he is almost bankrupt.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    I've come to realize Iverson fans are like canibus fans....still holding on to a dream....it's over...queue the Vince Carter gif for this thread and Iverson...

VCOver.gif
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, nobody gonna give you a run. runnin around from charity game to charity game, keeping stats playing with a ? towel on your head.

Screen-shot-2011-07-19-at-10.10.50-AM.png

"duhhhhhhhhhh...."

still with the wave cap and the hat halfway off your head??? grow the ? up man. go listen to some jay z...?

eGsxMTk3MTI=_o_allen-iverson-in-greensboro.jpg
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

VCOver.gif

thkx my dude! in fact i'm about to email this gif. to T.O., Chad and Plaxico as well.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares?

The game stays the same, names change. If I was a fan of prime AI, that doesn't mean I'm a fan of washed up AI. Stop making these garbage threads, and let dude live his life.
  • ATTS
    edited October 2012
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

lol my bad he not gonna commit that, my computer got messed up at work. but he gonna end up into a ? and he is almost bankrupt.

he had a friend who did this for him though
    A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.

At 45, Iverson is eligible to start drawing on an NBA pension that maxes out at 10 years of active duty, or take whatever’s there as lump sum. He will be entitled roughly to $8,000 per month ($800 per x 10).

If at all possible, Iverson will issue a restraining order against himself until he’s 62 or so. At that time, I’m told, his lump sum will be between $1.5 million and $1.8 million, or he can elect to take monthly checks of approximately $14,000 per.
  • Matt-
    Options
    in b4 you edit

A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.  At 45, Iverson is eligible to start drawing on an NBA pension that maxes out at 10 years of active duty, or take whatever’s there as lump sum. He will be entitled roughly to $8,000 per month ($800 per x 10).  If at all possible, Iverson will issue a restraining order against himself until he’s 62 or so. At that time, I’m told, his lump sum will be between $1.5 million and $1.8 million, or he can elect to take monthly checks of approximately $14,000 per.
  • ATTS
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    in b4 you edit

A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.  At 45, Iverson is eligible to start drawing on an NBA pension that maxes out at 10 years of active duty, or take whatever’s there as lump sum. He will be entitled roughly to $8,000 per month ($800 per x 10).  If at all possible, Iverson will issue a restraining order against himself until he’s 62 or so. At that time, I’m told, his lump sum will be between $1.5 million and $1.8 million, or he can elect to take monthly checks of approximately $14,000 per.

in b4 you say you are black
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol yall need to let AI rest in peace...

Theres nothing to talk about anymore. Key words in every A.I thread:

Tyronn Lue
    Cornrows
    Sleeve
    Practice
    Cant get a run
    Refused to come off the bench
    Broke
    Jadakiss
    Crossover

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.

At 45, Iverson is eligible to start drawing on an NBA pension that maxes out at 10 years of active duty, or take whatever’s there as lump sum. He will be entitled roughly to $8,000 per month ($800 per x 10).

If at all possible, Iverson will issue a restraining order against himself until he’s 62 or so. At that time, I’m told, his lump sum will be between $1.5 million and $1.8 million, or he can elect to take monthly checks of approximately $14,000 per.

thats nice but what is he gonna do in the meantime to make money. he still gonna have to pay taxes and thats half, child support, his baby moms, mortgage and any other loans, he gotta support his gambling and drinking habit.

eventually he gonna have to dig into that account that account because he gonna need it.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Son wrote: »
    He aint finished yet

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lock this thread this ? is washed its Ova.This ? cant even get on the Dominican republic team at this point his lame ass delusional fans are stuck in 00-02
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this thread this ? is washed its Ova.This ? cant even get on Dominican republic team at this point his lame ass delusional fans are stuck in 00-02

Hell yea

ChappelleWrapItUp.JPG
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically this cat failed a conditioning test for the Beijing Ducks

Iverson out the league i can only imagine how High and ? this dude stays now ... he went from being among the league leaders in minutes every year to "Damn i gotta play 20 minutes?????!"

alleniversoncrying.gif
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tyronn Lue
    Cornrows
    Sleeve
    Practice
    Cant get a run
    Broke
    Jadakiss
    Crossover

/thread
  • Matt-
    Options
    things to include in the AI time capsule: along with the jordan gif

Tyronn Lue
    Cornrows
    Sleeve
    Practice
    Cant get a run
    Broke
    Jadakiss
    Crossover

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Back in highschool you was the man homie...