Gucci Mane - The Truth (Jeezy Diss)

Options

Comments

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

you a ? ? , b
    real ?
    this the 2nd time in less than 24 hours i done seen you say some extra stupid ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "why tip said luda name in im talkin to you, he must wanted the attention"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Thanks for explaining homie

1. he hit up tip and jeezy birthday party
    2. makes point he has as long money like tip without goin platinum
    3. also proclaims he'll never let jeezy end his career such as tip did flip

ion see that as attention seeking, gucci aint scared to call out that mane lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmRPlaa65u8

stop reachin everytime u think someone tryna come at the king
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta aint even that big..i done from Sandy Springs to the airport in like 30 min...so im pretty sure they are gonna bump ino each other soon... I hope somebody got a camera phone yelling worldstar when that happens
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I never claimed him trying to "come at TI" just curious as to why he said buddy's name so many times in a diss aimed at someone else.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Atlanta aint even that big..i done from Sandy Springs to the airport in like 30 min...so im pretty sure they are gonna bump ino each other soon... I hope somebody got a camera phone yelling worldstar when that happens

Sandy Springs got 2 spots that be poppin lol
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/1000127/Tommy Bilfiger
    I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

not a bad theory
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are bound to run into each other the question isn't where in Atl but when are they going to run into each other?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really speak on southern affairs but this is entertaining. I don't really know their history but damn ? seem real
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its Gonna Be Alotta Slow Singin' And Flower Bringin'
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?

i also got like 6k tweets
    you a dumb ? cuz you say dumb ?
    boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?
  • gemini86
    Options
    Gucci killed jeezy friend and he's admitting it? Y ain't he locked up lol
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now this before he blew up Gucci here.

And shout out to that Playa Fly at the beginnin.
  • GSonII
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

not a bad theory
    ReppinTime wrote: »

not a bad theory

I see it is atleast one other real ? on this site with a mind of his own that is able to see ? from a mile away and call it like it is
  • gemini86
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

Y u actin lame? It ain't that serious.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

pause
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

say what?
  • GSonII
    Options
    bazooka wrote: »

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

? you too you ? . Aint none of you hoe ass bloggers gonna be calling me dumb or lame when I know WTF I am speaking is 100% true because I am a real ? and we see ? like 100 miles away and call it like it is then prepare. ? you and how serious you think it is
  • gemini86
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

? you too you ? . Aint none of you hoe ass bloggers gonna be calling me dumb or lame when I know WTF I am speaking is 100% true because I am a real ? and we see ? like 100 miles away and call it like it is then prepare. ? you and how serious you think it is

U talking about ? this man in the ass with his family watching. If u ? then that's on u. But don't be talkin about ? . That's wrong.
  • Stew
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

funny-gif-Jim-Carrey-face.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you a ? ? , b
    real ?

boom, showed yo ass
    cut the check
    ? ?

U talking about ? this man in the ass with his family watching. If u ? then that's on u. But don't be talkin about ? . That's wrong.

Its ? ?
    Ain't no way around it