FELLAZ, I GOTTA PROBLEM THAT I JUST REALIZED THIS WEEKEND...

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, I know what u mean, i was always like that, ? be like a dual. If its necessary, then Ill mug a ? or w.e to let him know I aint with that funny ? . But my ? , u live in ATL lol, just do what u came there to do and get da ? outta there man, before one of them ? snatch u up lmaooo...

But like Jigga said...

This is black hoodie rap, there's no fear in my eyes where they lookin at
    Better look on map, Besides, mi nah like to eye fight
    Mi nah think such a ting is worth a man's life ,
    But if a man test my Stuy, I promise he won't like my reply
    Boom Bye Bye like Buju

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT DO I DO?

Stop staring at men. Black men always trying to look hard ? damn just go about ya ? day and enjoy life. If I see somebody in the mall and catch em looking at me, I say whats up, regardless. Some ? I'm like the ? is this ? problem. Why turn it into a staring contest?

This ? right here. I look up and catch eyes with somebody, I give them the ? nod and keep pushing. The ? I look like having a prolonged staring contest with another man? What's the point of that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    WHAT DO I DO?

Stop staring at men. Black men always trying to look hard ? damn just go about ya ? day and enjoy life. If I see somebody in the mall and catch em looking at me, I say whats up, regardless. Some ? I'm like the ? is this ? problem. Why turn it into a staring contest?

This ? right here. I look up and catch eyes with somebody, I give them the ? nod and keep pushing. The ? I look like having a prolonged staring contest with another man? What's the point of that?

Thank you.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You're to old for staring contests Dro
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're to old for staring contests Dro
    SOUTHERN...DONT ADDRESS ME..

IM TIRED OF YOU IGNORING MY ADVANCES...... LEEME LONE
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL what happens when you staring at a man (n/h) and neither one of you gives up? If you're walking, eventually you're going to pass each other so are you gonna turn your head and keep staring or is it supposed to be a mutual agreement that you should stop and continue the contest until one gives in? And if you're not moving anywhere, and nobody gives up, is there a time limit so that neither party is there for longer than necessary?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny ? .....i hate that ? too....except i dont be in no staring battle or no ? like that....i'll mug back but im going on about my biz....this dude was mugging me down when i rode by him just the other day....i just laughed, and i know that probably ? him off more....i really dont care about that ? tho....you gone have to put your hands on me...
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    LOL what happens when you staring at a man (n/h) and neither one of you gives up? If you're walking, eventually you're going to pass each other so are you gonna turn your head and keep staring or is it supposed to be a mutual agreement that you should stop and continue the contest until one gives in? And if you're not moving anywhere, and nobody gives up, is there a time limit so that neither party is there for longer than necessary?

That´ll be a funny ass skit loll
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    What if both of you ? are starin, and won of y'all trips. Does that mean the other guy wins by default?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be looking at dro thinking

"i know that burnt ? can pick the ? outta some cotton"
  • Bodhi
    edited October 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    What if both of you ? are starin, and won of y'all trips. Does that mean the other guy wins by default?

No, you have to continue staring while you fall. Even if you look down to see what you tripped on or to attempt to break your fall, you lose if you take your eyes off the man (n/h) and then you would be a punk ass ? according to the man rules.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

no, you have to continue staring while you fall

Oh ok gotcha.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Dro be walkin into church like this........

meanmugging-o.gif
  • Bodhi
    Options

no, you have to continue staring while you fall

Oh ok gotcha.

I edited, potna. We gotta set some rules to this ?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This might sound ? but, I was sitting in my car once and saw these two ? mean mugging me from across the parking lot. I grabbed my mini machete from under seat and blow a kiss towards them ? hopping they would pop off. I wanted to put that machete to use and then claim self defense.

200782116452.jpg
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    This might sound ? but, I was sitting in my car once and saw these two ? mean mugging me from across the parking lot. I grabbed my mini machete from under seat and blow a kiss towards them ? hopping they would pop off. I wanted to put that machete to use and then claim self defense.

200782116452.jpg
    OK.. CAN YALL CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE.. THANK YA!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ass thread
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dro u in ATL right?

ATL, home of the DL... u should expect this result 3 outta 5 times bruh lmao

Welcome to gAyTL....
    smh @ Dro walking through the mall making deep, long eye contact w/ nigguhs that look like this.....

derek-j-6-28-11-3.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even mug ? . I see a ? mugging, I look off. I avoid unnecessary ? moments. As long as no one get in my personal space I keep it moving,
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@ ? still mean mugging and staring into each others eyed
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    most beef over nothing is ? beef. especially when u did nothing and the person want war over eye contact. either the woman or man is angry because they are protecting thier womanhood/manhood. and the imposer is usually angry because the person will not give them their sexual desires. when its not really something you did to cause anger towards someone its usually ? emotions. Especially if the only thing u did is turned down them down when they wanted sex. These people are ? because they will keep causing angry and disturbance in a person's life because they want sex. As if they are angry because they can not ? the person.