Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No sympathy if you lose your life doing dumb ? . Good job to "The Wrong Guy" for ridding the world of a dumb individual
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mother of a Meriden teen killed in a deadly stabbing is defending her son.

On Wednesday, police said Deandre Felton, 15, and DeShawn Jones, 13, were high on drugs when they jumped a man on Kensington Avenue last month. That man then stabbed the teens, killing Felton and injuring Jones.

"I just don't believe it. My son was not raised to be a troublemaker," said Valda Felton. "I don't want them or anyone else to make my child out to be a villain."

Meriden Police said the teens were at Westfield Mall before the attack and allegedly admitted they were high on drugs and wanted to look for trouble and beat someone up.

Police said Felton and Jones then jumped a man from behind, and he stabbed the teens with a pocket knife. That man is cooperating with police and, according to officers, was visibly upset when he was told that Felton died.

Felton's mother thinks her son's killer should be held accountable.

"At what point does anyone have a right to take anyone's life, it was not deserved," she said. "I just want to see him pay for what he's done."

The Office of the New Haven State’s Attorney is reviewing the case and will determine what criminal charges might be filed.

No mention of the other beatings, just this one guy.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Why should another one of Gods black angels die without no type of justice again from the meriden police dept

Why indeed. . .in my younger day's I did ? like this to white people but if u die behind that ? can't nobody cry
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was waiting on somebody to ? one of those kids up when I first heard about this ? .

And ill be damned, someday finally did it.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    that story reads like it came from stormfront.

edit: looks like it came from wnd which is basically the same but with even more lies and crazy people.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you goin to jail naaa?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    Options

still doesnt take away from the fact that the ? had it coming.

yeah if only it came from a source that was even somewhat believable.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Meriden-Teen-Killed-in-Stabbing-Jumped-a-Man-Cops-172466201.html

On Wednesday, police said Deandre Felton, 15, and DeShawn Jones, 13, were high on drugs when they jumped a man on Kensington Avenue last month. That man then stabbed the teens, killing Felton and injuring Jones.

"I just don't believe it. My son was not raised to be a troublemaker," said Valda Felton. "I don't want them or anyone else to make my child out to be a villain."

Meriden Police said the teens were at Westfield Mall before the attack and allegedly admitted they were high on drugs and wanted to look for trouble and beat someone up.

Police said Felton and Jones then jumped a man from behind, and he stabbed the teens with a pocket knife. That man is cooperating with police and, according to officers, was visibly upset when he was told that Felton died.

"At what point does anyone have a right to take anyone's life, it was not deserved," she said. "I just want to see him pay for what he's done."

The Office of the New Haven State’s Attorney is reviewing the case and will determine what criminal charges might be filed.
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? been popping here for a min....maybe ? gon learn now.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    It's relevant because ? are gonna act like mobbin on ? is somehow a black thing.
    just like with gang violence, drugs, and stds.
    Gotta reminds folks of their roots ya'know.

Tell craccas everyday yall lucky a ? like colin ferguson only come around every blue moon.
    Goes to show how knee grows are assimilated
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where these kids fathers at? (see how I didn't attack the ? )
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That's wat happens when u do dirt
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's relevant because ? are gonna act like mobbin on ? is somehow a black thing.
    just like with gang violence, drugs, and stds.
    Gotta reminds folks of their roots ya'know.

Tell craccas everyday yall lucky a ? like colin ferguson only come around every blue moon.
    Goes to show how knee grows are assimilated

You can look at the 1920s and see how assimiliated we are to the culture and how hip hop potrays all these big drug dealers who turned their money clean and getting politicians elected and having their kids in the white house word to Kennedy.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

edit: looks like it came from wnd which is basically the same but with even more lies and crazy people.

http://meriden.patch.com/articles/meriden-police-release-more-details-in-deadly-stabbing-last-month

As you wish.
    ... Investigators collected tangible evidence from the scene, including video surveillance footage, police said. That evidence helped police identify a “person of interest” within 22 hours of the incident, the news release said.

The man cooperated with police, giving a statement that was consistent with the other teen witnesses’ accounts, and handing over the pocketknife that was used in the stabbing, police said.

“He was not aware that he had inflicted a mortal injury to one of his attackers,” the news release said. “He became visibly shaken and upset when he learned that DeAndre Felton had died.”

Happy now. Cops got video footage of the attack and witness statements that fall in line with the video footage and the victim's own account, the kids were ? and one died as a result.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Meriden-Teen-Killed-in-Stabbing-Jumped-a-Man-Cops-172466201.html

^^^^
    that's what a news story looks like when the reporter doesn't add all types of flair, opinions, fear-mongering and personal prejudices to it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you making an issue out of nothing.
    fact is that lil ? was snuck a regular civilian and got what he deserved.
    aint no different from what we do here talmbout the one time or white folk...

Fully agree with this. Here is a case of ? ? doing ? ? ? and it went wrong.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    WOW!

This happened to me just yesterday. Two young high school age boys approached me, one asked me if I had a lighter - I said NO & the other one asked me if I wanted to fight....I remember something a teacher said to me - it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight - some of these kids of today have no respect for adults - I was tempted to follow those young boys to there house & have a talk with there parents - BUT decided not to.....WTF is this world coming to??? ? hooligans and heathens are everywhere.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    my only issue was with the source and the racial spin that was in the first article you posted.

when an article is prefaced with ? like this...
    (Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

...it makes me a little more scrutinous of their "facts"

they don't even say anything about the guy they jumped being white (because he probably wasn't) so why all that nonsense on "black mob violence" and "black-on-white crime"?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my only issue was with the source and the racial spin that was in the first article you posted.

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

they don't even say anything about the guy they jumped being white (because he probably wasn't) so why all that nonsense on "black mob violence" and "black-on-white crime"?

They added the because of who reported it.

Its like getting news from Fox. If it's about black people, you know it will have some unnecessary extra ? in it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his name was frank castle....

how the hell the minister know ?? ? outta here pastor that lil ? wasnt ?
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

The media is to blame - & its been that way for ages. What really irks me is if this were happening in the reverse it would be covered by every media source and then some - and black race hustlers et al would be coming out of the wood work & calling for the national guard to protect them from all these violent white mods....on an on and on.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

The media is to blame - & its been that way for ages. What really irks me is if this were happening in the reverse it would be covered by every media source and then some - and black race hustlers et al would be coming out of the wood work & calling for the national guard to protect them from all these violent white mods....on an on and on.
    what reverse??
    you dont even know what race the victim is
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jump me and u getting sliced up like tuna