what is a POWERFUL POSTER?

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    lol chase

? sanchez stop crying ? . i made ONE post about ? simpin a ? and everybody caught feelings.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    and if donkey is not the same anymore just ? say its not the same. quit catching feelings
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol people got real ? ? around here. chase, matt is this really what donkey has come to now?

lol @ "chase".. how da ? would I know, I just been here a lil over a year.

When I said "Oh ? , my ? Bones back" a few pages ago I was really just hoping u would ask me my old SN, thats when I wouldve said I was Town or someone like that and proceed to have a convo with you bout ? I had not a ? clue about.. I was mostly gonna respond with "lmao", "lol", "hilarious", and "I remember that, good times".

Lmao...but seriously these old donkey ? come out of retirement thinkin they gonna dominate like Jordan did but end up lookin flabby and sick
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a takeover or somethin b..is the new era making a play for the top?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol chase

? sanchez stop crying ? . i made ONE post about ? simpin a ? and everybody caught feelings.

Theres affection in the way you addressing that ? ...cut that ? out oldskool...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah cause spilling ur feelings in every post is gonna bring donkey back
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow... cats locking "Free so and so " Threads now?
    thats that ? I dont like...
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2007 aint 'oldschool'. donkey was already on its last legs by then. dead by 08, cameback a little in 09, limped on and died again last year.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    2007 aint 'oldschool'. donkey was already on its last legs by then. dead by 08, cameback a little in 09, limped on and died again last year.

Well damn, why don't you brings some comedy back in here then?

I don't believe in "IC legends" but you're damn near close to it and hilarious overall...or at least you were when you were posting on the regular.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I don't believe in "IC legends" but you're damn near close to it and hilarious overall...or at least you were when you were posting on the regular.

after someone said some ? like kids are off limits and banned people over it, the entire front page of donkey would be covered in threads about the kids and photoshops and ? .
    all of that ? is dead and in the past. 'bringing donkey back' is an outdated term, its become a gns hybrid now and its been that way for a while. whether thats good or bad is up to the individual. I dont care about the state of donkey or the ic in general. im just offering clarity in this thread.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    right.

after someone said some ? like kids are off limits and banned people over it, the entire front page of donkey would be covered in threads about the kids and photoshops and ? .
    all of that ? is dead and in the past. 'bringing donkey back' is an outdated term, its become a gns hybrid now and its been that way for a while. whether thats good or bad is up to the individual. I dont care about the state of donkey or the ic in general. im just offering clarity in this thread.

lmfao thats cold. when that happpen?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

Oh ok, just thought some of the vets on here complaining might want to try to do something about it :-??
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    lol @ CB flagging me :)>-
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No female poster could ever be a powerful poster because as soon as someone gave notice, other posters would exclaim "bruh..." while other posters would post gifs ofold white cowboys laughing and follow up with "shut your ? up" and then said poster would have to retract the original statement. said poster never see's the site the same way again.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H rap. Gee ..black ?
  • righthook769
    righthook769 Members Posts: 90
    Options
    free my ? sanchez
  • senseispab
    senseispab Members Posts: 78
    Options

Hi Reppin!

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I first signed up, ? treated h-rap like he Huey Newton.. I mean there were literally dudes who followed his every word
  • upintheclouds
    upintheclouds Members Posts: 43
    Options
    well one wouldn't ponder this question, as stupid as it is.
  • NIKE...
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is a powerful poster?

Shenco
  • NIKE...
    Options

Shenco
    nah b..nobody cares about you or your music..dont be mad tho...ups is hiring

• ShencotheMC
    Options

Shenco

Ouch. Ether. I am sonned. C'mon son get real. If I gave a damn about your opinion I would have acknowledged you before this post. Don't step to a ? when you live in the dirt
  • NIKE...
    Options

Shenco

Ouch. Ether. I am sonned. C'mon son get real. If I gave a damn about your opinion I would have acknowledged you before this post. Don't step to a ? when you live in the dirt
    The cameras aint on and nobody wants your autograph b..save that ? for youtube b
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

Shenco

The cameras aint on and nobody wants your autograph b..save that ? for youtube b

Dude, move away from me