11 years later - Do you still agree that Eminem Killed Jay-Z on his own ? ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yes, Eminem had the nicer verse
    Actually what you're doing is saying the same thing youve been saying to people for the last 3 years. I told u to ? and you didnt listen. Hope the food is hot for you in there
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    No, Jay-Z outshined Em
    ROFL, I don't give a ? what he raps about.

Quality >>> Content.

Em's music just doesn't cut it for me, never has. I'll throw you a bone though, I always pointed out that Em has skills, technically.

Oh yeah, nice avi.
  • AdidasWun
    AdidasWun Members Posts: 443
    Options
    Actually what you're doing is saying the same thing youve been saying to people for the last 3 years. I told u to ? and you didnt listen. Hope the food is hot for you in there

You say that i admit i have but don't you agree a lotta people been saying the same thing to regarding Eminem? and if i didn't say anything that is not true if it was false fair enough but since it is factual and relevant to the thread based on what posters like Tommy and Black ? said. Wouldn't it make sense a person who is wrong has to be corrected with examples? in this case Tommy being an example? and someone along with others who been saying the same thing for more than 3 years prolly
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The difference is they say what they have to say and keep it moving. You on the other hand talk to your self for a few post until someone reacts then continue to repeat the same ? . I just gave u a warning so chill the ? out short leash shawty
  • AdidasWun
    Options
    The difference is they say what they have to say and keep it moving. You on the other hand talk to your self for a few post until someone reacts then continue to repeat the same ? . I just gave u a warning so chill the ? out short leash shawty

I only really said what i did once maybe twice in this thread about comparssions of Song Subject Matter. But all them people say the same thing regarding Eminem in diffrent threads tho you know this cos you spoken on it before. I was talking to Black ? and Toimmy but reason they couldn't respond was cos they had been schooled with examples
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the thing about eminem is that he speaks from the heart about serious topics that are relatable to most humans such as drug abuse, domestic issues, his daughter, ? ? like that. heres a couple of my personal favs even though it has nothing to do with the thread question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AQIuf-go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsKz8rqouo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIug2pM3SY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWMLMc3ES3I

as you can see he transcends the boundaries set by all other rappers and makes real music
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This dude just posted some terrible ass songs.
  • AdidasWun
    Options

Troll
  • SHAYDEEEE
    Options
    if you ? block me im just gonna stalk the forum till someone says something about eminem then promptly create a new email account so i can get a new IC account with a stupid name so i can continue making the posters of this website aware of the one opinion ive ever formed in my life which is that eminem is the prophet returned!!!!
  • SHAYDEEEE
    Options
    AdidasWun wrote: »

Troll

have you ever left ur house before?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Jay-Z outshined Em
    The funny thing is I liked most the songs off of Relapse.

*Jordan Shrugs*
  • SHAYDEEEE
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    The funny thing is I liked most the songs off of Relapse.

*Jordan Shrugs*

trolling aside, i honestly think eminem made that album suck on purpose so he could have a "real comeback" a year later. detoxing off prescription drugs could not possibly cloud someones judgement to the point that they think its a good idea to use a norwegian accent the entirety of the album.

anyway. yea eminem had the better verses, possibly both in his top 10 ever. but jayz held his own good enough to make it more of a classic, i think, than it would have been if royce stayed on it. jay was talkin bout struggles, royce was talkin bout buryin people under sea level with shovels
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    11 years later and the majority vote seems to be that Em had the better verse

Nas wasn't lyin
  • stan mamal
    stan mamal Members Posts: 1
    Options