**Crash Course 101 - Topic: Understanding Women's Logic**

Options
Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Maybe some if u veterans outchea who have spent several years figuring out the mind of a woman, can school a young'n. IC ladies if u could add your input that would be much appreciated.

To start of with there is much that I would like to discuss but for the sake of not getting derailed I will start of with this question.

Why is that when some women like some guy they feel the need to hook the dude up with their most attractive friend. Logic should tell u that if u like someone, why the ? r u gonna hook ur single, attractive friend up with this guy when u know damn well u like him?

It's happened to me plenty of times were I would meet girl A through girl B and end up kickin it with girl A only to find out months down line that girl B always had a secret crush. Like wtf? I know damn well that if I'm plotting on a chick last thing I'm gonna do is introduce my homie,who is generally more successful with women than I am to her in the beginning stages, until I have made my mark on the broad.

But this seems to be a common thing in my personal experience with girls, can y'all drop dat science so I can atleast try to understand why the ? women do that cos dat ? is illogical to me.

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women, like men, like to hide their feelings
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    Women, like men, like to hide their feelings

I can understand that but y wud u then go and hook them up with ur homeboi/ homegal?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill give you the abridged version..

Abandon Logic.

1346318_o.gif
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Options
    she didn't have a crush on you initially
    once you started smashing her friend, her friend started whispering in her ear about what dat ? do
    now she wants to taste your ? .

It's all starting to make sense now... I had to GOAT ur post for opening my eyes.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All human logic is flawed lol and all of it has fallacies. The important thing is to understanding women is that whatever affects them, they will stand firm on that stance. Find out what is of value to them and what they love and it will all come together.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once you started smashing her friend, her friend started whispering in her ear about what dat ? do

It's all starting to make sense now... I had to GOAT ur post for opening my eyes.

well while i have your ear, let me learn you a thing or two, young padawan

women are primal creatures, we think with our ? just as much as men think with their ? . men hate hearing that ? because it usually means your ? can and will cheat given the opportunity, but its truth.

we are a fiercely competitive species. girl A didn't want you at first because to her, you weren't getting any ? . and who wants a man that can't get ANY ass? if you're not attractive to anyone else, then you're not attractive to her. it's natural selection at work. female animals do this all of the time in the wild.

so now you're ? her friend. and secretly girl A thinks she's better than girl B. so she's thinking whatever girl B did to get you, she can do that and then some. she wants to "steal" you away from girl B because you're a trophy. it's an ego trip for her. she's thinking of all kind of ways yall can ? on the side and grin in girl B's face because she's a grimey ? like that, it warms her heart to ? on her friend. and if you were a trill ? , you'd capitalize on the opportunity.

this is why EVERY man must ? a sorority girl. if you're successful, you can employ all of the logic that I've blessed you with in this post and manage to ? ALL of her line sisters. (disclaimer: I am not/have never been in a sorority, bless ? )

Somebody give this ? a trophy. If only your advice also came with a sandwich on the side Too
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Another thing...women give each other horrible, horrible advice
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah this is classic. Sticky this ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of them sorority sistas be lookin like a flock of geese....all of'em? no thanx
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    here is the deal. women are not like men, they never will be. you should actually appreciate that about them. Learn to read body language, read between lines, and know that she will be driven by her emotion first. Stop bein so friendly. They see it as a weakness, because a leader is not always your friend.

Thats one thing I dislike about women.
  • Copper
    Options
    being helpful = weak
    being polite = weak
    being gentleman like = weak
    being respectful = weak
    showing morals = weak
    showing dignity = weak
    being intelligent = weak
    being loyal = weak
    being trustworthy = boring
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly why the first two pic is in the same category but i assume a cat, gta4, and a woman shares the same logic.
    357.png
    4db.jpg
    imgcf5.jpg
    f84.jpg
    027.jpg
    d56.jpg
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an oldhead one time told me something that I find to always be true:

"women are just taller children"

:(

yep. ive heard that too
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of knowledge being dropped in this thread
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Women aren't too difficult to understand though...Only thing is, every now and then, they do some unexplainable ? ...Like bein' mad at you and not lettin' you kno' that they're mad...then tellin' you they're fine and explodin' the next week...
  • Copper
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    being helpful = weak
    being polite = weak
    being gentleman like = weak
    being respectful = weak
    showing morals = weak
    showing dignity = weak
    being intelligent = weak
    being loyal = weak
    being trustworthy = boring

if a woman really feels that way, you are definitely better off not dealing with her ever

something is wrong with this generation tho, it's really disconcerting
    oh ..trust I dont even give'em the time of day

I once overheard a woman talking to two of her friends and she actually said " I dont really like (whatever some dudes name was) ...I mean he's nice but hes too much of a good boy...he always lookin out for his family..."
    one of her friends agreed but I was relived to hear the other say "well wtf u want"...then she proceeded to say some ignorant ? beyond belief but I got up and took my chimmy changas to go....
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just here for the memes. I was not disappointed.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options

well while i have your ear, let me learn you a thing or two, young padawan

women are primal creatures, we think with our ? just as much as men think with their ? . men hate hearing that ? because it usually means your ? can and will cheat given the opportunity, but its truth.

we are a fiercely competitive species. girl A didn't want you at first because to her, you weren't getting any ? . and who wants a man that can't get ANY ass? if you're not attractive to anyone else, then you're not attractive to her. it's natural selection at work. female animals do this all of the time in the wild.

so now you're ? her friend. and secretly girl A thinks she's better than girl B. so she's thinking whatever girl B did to get you, she can do that and then some. she wants to "steal" you away from girl B because you're a trophy. it's an ego trip for her. she's thinking of all kind of ways yall can ? on the side and grin in girl B's face because she's a grimey ? like that, it warms her heart to ? on her friend. and if you were a trill ? , you'd capitalize on the opportunity.

this is why EVERY man must ? a sorority girl. if you're successful, you can employ all of the logic that I've blessed you with in this post and manage to ? ALL of her line sisters. (disclaimer: I am not/have never been in a sorority, bless ? )

quote this if you didnt read