Shyne Calls Kendrick's album trash, Schoolboy Q Replies

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Rob>Shyne

And G Dep...And Loon...And Mase...And SunNY...And....
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I read a comment that said "Shyne won and Kendrick lost"

moshe.jpg?w=500
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I read a comment that said "Shyne won and Kendrick lost"

moshe.jpg?w=500

I can't take any nigguh who wears a ? toboggan serious. Nigguh side burns look like fried chicken legs. Dude need to hit up Supercuts asap.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Black Rob>Shyne

And G Dep...And Loon...And Mase...And SunNY...And....

lmao @ Cassie >>>> Shyne.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxMsIPZDOg >>> any song from that Kendrick Lamar chump
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? don't even got gold plaque
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^
    and that Kendrick herb does?
    LMAO!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    LOL @ getting your pass revoked by some clown calling himself Nipsey Hussle

Nipsey got alotta street pull my ? . Jay Rock too so If Shyne did try to come out here it's not far fetched that the ? would get step to from Crips AND Bloods because of them 2 guys. Just Saying
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »

but he in france drivin bugattis
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shyne the realest been bussin his guns gettin into shootouts since he was 15 got hit with a tec in the shoulder at 15

tumblr_lcif5kNZn81qbhvhko1_500.jpg
    his music was alot more grittier than bigs had a real criminal element to it
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but he in france drivin bugattis

hes not driving them fool...

hes taking pictures next to them
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Always backlash when a rapper is hyped or talked about as bein so "great" too much. There's a thin line but you cant overdo it. Especially if people expect the greatest thing but it cant match the hype. It makes people say "f-ck that". Guess this is something you learn.

That backlash is helped by people like the idiots on here who 1 hr after the album leaked were calling it a classic and making threads like "Is Kendrick A better rapper than *insert here"...the ? is nice...the album is ridiculously nice...but some of his fans are going to cause some people to call him overrated because some already want to crown him the GOAT
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Shyne would die for money he would take 100$ if Fat Joe said let me ? in your mouth
  • blackrain
    Options
    Shyne, the ? from Brooklyn who is now a jewish blood living in Belize still mad at Puffy and still not that good of a rapper...what happened to this ? lol
  • blackrain
    Options
    Have u guys listen to shyne recently his content is for the better ment of his people and his gutta music is actually authentic with a purpose ...the lame k dot told people not to vote all that boy meets world topanga rap is nonsensical ...

Earlier this week Kendrick did an interview saying he was voting...
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What kinda ? got throat problems after serving 10 years in jail? a prison ? that who
    po.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is on bath salts
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    the album is a huge let down , nothing special
    better than jeezy catalogue
    kendrick-lamar-good-kid-mad-city.jpg

^^what a real classic look like
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall stay thinkin its only the fans callin the album classic. ? that's getting paid to type reviews are also c/s'n that label
  • cap'n key
    cap'n key Members Posts: 18
    Options
    The ? just came out yesterday, Shyne. Damn!
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shyne right that aftermath interscope machine got you clowns fooled.the album is ok at best , but classic is straight disrespect to hiphop

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    Only east coast ? keep trying to remind us how ill Shyne WAS.

false... I'm a East coast dude and Shyne is garbage...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    shyne right that aftermath interscope machine got you clowns fooled.the album is ok at best , but classic is straight disrespect to hiphop

How tha ? is that!? I remember being ? that that ? even signed to Aftermath, thinking Dre was was gonna overproduce tha album like a muthafucka. A lot of us don't give a ? about who co-signs who. if they compliment em, then cool, but ? all that dickriding ? .
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

What are you talking about? "Shyne" went Plat and "Godfather Buried Alive" went Gold, mind you he was in prison for Both and wasn't able to promote either. Def Jam nor Puff did a good job promoting the albums either. Only Pac and Wayne moved units behind bars outside of Shyne. This is what I mean, dudes acting like Shyne didn't have not hits or didn't sell. If we want to be honest, "Bad Boyz" was a really big song for him. Like I said, I don't even agree with his assessment but I'm going to pull cards when people make statements like "He didn't even go Gold". Some of ya'll sleeping, Shyne does have a fan base out there.

"Godfather Buried Alive" debut at #3 on the Billboard Hot 200 Album Charts. His debut "Shyne" debut also at #5 on the Hot 200 Album Charts. He was incarcerated during both album releases.
    Chalee_Boi wrote: »
    Only east coast ? keep trying to remind us how ill Shyne WAS.

Well Shyne is a NY emcee so that's where a majority of his fanbase is. But the man has sold over 1.5 Million albums, all of that wasn't from NY.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the untimate hate move by shyne y'all. Its indefensible also. Like I said, all this other wack as ? that's been coming out and shyne only wanna speak out against kendric's ? ? Makes no sence. I could even see if an interview ? asked him about kendric's ? and basically backed him into a keep it real opinion situation and the ? shyne said what he said. But this ? was so unprevoked and random by shyne the way he just got on twitter and put it out there on his own....smh that means he just wanted to stir some ? up and people have got ? up, caught mad fades, and even lost they lives over less reckless talk than this by regular nonfamous people that don't got a rep to uphold.....so if something happens to shyne as a result of this ? then he kinda brought it on himself. There's a difference between constructive "I got a right to my opinion" criticizim and ? it I'm gonna hate on a ? cuz I'm jeolous and wanna start something rhetoric.