Options
13»

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Perfect wrote: »
    I dont know how you can say Kendrick is dope but you don't like the album. that album was HIM 100%. you'd have to point me to a song that shows me somethin from him that he didn't give on the album

i think he meant the production doesnt have that initial commercial appeal to make casual hip hop fans like it? hes right but kendrick uses indie production (which is good) which gives it a more organic feel to it. Shyne just making shock statements, he needs the attention. his black jew gimmick is wearing off

Just a general question, would you have called it a "black muslim gimmick" if he became a muslim like every dude that gets locked up does? Just a question.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick secretly wannabe a chicago ? i swear and game is lame as hell
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Kendrick secretly wannabe a chicago ? i swear and game is lame as hell[/qu

Kendrick done said in his music before that both of his parents are from Chicago and he got plenty of family in Chicago.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »

Kendrick done said in his music before that both of his parents are from Chicago and he got plenty of family in Chicago.

he has family in chicago ...so that makes him want to be a chicago ? ?

.... smh ...

...man.... how some of you ? got outta the 12th grade is beyond me..
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Shyne can call Kendrick album trash, but Game can't call Shyne trash. That right to an opinion ? goes both ways.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    mohamed wrote: »
    Perfect wrote: »
    I dont know how you can say Kendrick is dope but you don't like the album. that album was HIM 100%. you'd have to point me to a song that shows me somethin from him that he didn't give on the album

i think he meant the production doesnt have that initial commercial appeal to make casual hip hop fans like it? hes right but kendrick uses indie production (which is good) which gives it a more organic feel to it. Shyne just making shock statements, he needs the attention. his black jew gimmick is wearing off

Just a general question, would you have called it a "black muslim gimmick" if he became a muslim like every dude that gets locked up does? Just a question.

probably, if i felt like he wasnt sincere in his path to righteousness.
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Game came into the game sounding like Shyne,

Shyne came into the game sounding like biggie, yet he likes to claim he birthed ? ' styles
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yooo even Kedrick Lamar said hes' not mad at Shyne..
    he said if Shyne dont like it then thats his opinion..
    he say he want people to talk and debate about his album...
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of exploding on Shyne, Lamar simply downplayed the situation...

"It's really no response [to him]," Lamar tells Hip-Hop Wired, when we caught up with him at the Samsung Galaxy Note II event in Los Angeles. "I'm not a sensitive guy, so that's his opinion. Can't stop what the world thinks, so yeah, that's him." With first week sale predictions flying above the 200K range , the Compton native is humbled by the support. "It feels great, lets me know that people still wanna' hear good music, real music. Music that has a connection, rather than just one artist, or one record on the radio." (Hip Hop Wired)

Lamar has also jumped on Twitter to embrace the chatter his LP has sparked.

"I love it. This is hip hop. Something exciting again.Talk about it. Debate about it. This is the culture.," he tweeted October 26th. (Kendrick Lamar's Twitter)
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 Shyne feature on next Game album
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? he was born in Chicago... what tha ? !? And ? that bullshyt, that ? 's album painted tha MOST vivid picture of Compton that any ? could paint in damn near 30 years. That ? reps LA and he does it well.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick lamar said he aint sensitive and dont care? Wow everybody that got sensitive over Shyne's opinion. Smh.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game's voice sounded like Shyne 10 years ago? Tell me more about how Shyne sounds anything like he did 10 years ago.