Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/185103_3624997275660_1617070605_n.jpg[/img]

R.I.P to all the above.

-Happy Gilmore
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm ready to see this Florida/Georgia showdown.
    Hope that hurricane doesn't mess it up.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These Georgia fools talking about trying to pull that rushing the field ? again. I hope they do do that ? and get their ? whipped.

On Wednesday morning, Georgia junior fullback Alexander Ogletree sent out a tweet that got fanbases fired up for this weekend's rivalry game with Florida.

“Think we should rush the field first touchdown … fans and all!” Ogletree posted on his Twitter account.

In 2007, the entire Georgia team rushed the field after Knowshon Moreno's two-yard touchdown run in the first quarter. The Bulldogs received two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and had to kick off from their own 8-yard line, but their controversial celebration set the tone for the game and they went on to win, 42-30.

Florida redshirt senior offensive guard James Wilson is the only member of the 2007 team remaining on the roster, and he still remembers the “Gator Stomp.”

“That was pretty upsetting,” Wilson recalled.

When informed about Ogletree's tweet, Wilson said it would be “ridiculous” for the Bulldogs to repeat their celebration because there's a whole game left to play.

“If that's what they think it takes to win, then I guess do what you gotta do,” Wilson said. “I hope that they don't embarrass the game like that.”

Omar Hunter, however, feels differently. The redshirt senior defensive tackle welcomes any tactics from Georgia.

“They should (rush the field). I would enjoy that.” Hunter said. “ It would be fun. It's good for the game. I love it.”
    http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20121024/ARTICLES/121029774?tc=cr
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to husk some corn this weekend in Nebraska
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    These Georgia fools talking about trying to pull that rushing the field ? again. I hope they do do that ? and get their ? whipped.

On Wednesday morning, Georgia junior fullback Alexander Ogletree sent out a tweet that got fanbases fired up for this weekend's rivalry game with Florida.

“Think we should rush the field first touchdown … fans and all!” Ogletree posted on his Twitter account.

In 2007, the entire Georgia team rushed the field after Knowshon Moreno's two-yard touchdown run in the first quarter. The Bulldogs received two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and had to kick off from their own 8-yard line, but their controversial celebration set the tone for the game and they went on to win, 42-30.

Florida redshirt senior offensive guard James Wilson is the only member of the 2007 team remaining on the roster, and he still remembers the “Gator Stomp.”

When informed about Ogletree's tweet, Wilson said it would be “ridiculous” for the Bulldogs to repeat their celebration because there's a whole game left to play.

“If that's what they think it takes to win, then I guess do what you gotta do,” Wilson said. “I hope that they don't embarass the game like that.”

Omar Hunter, however, feels differently. The redshirt senior defensive tackle welcomes any tactics from Georgia.

“They should (rush the field). I would enjoy that.” Hunter said. “ It would be fun. It's good for the game. I love it.”

Lmao @ y'all still getting emotional over that ? 5 years later. Walk that ? off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=mJAQjqZg_zI
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    thesiah91 wrote: »

“If that's what they think it takes to win, then I guess do what you gotta do,” Wilson said. “I hope that they don't embarass the game like that.”

Lmao @ y'all still getting emotional over that ? 5 years later. Walk that ? off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=mJAQjqZg_zI

We should of had one of our walk ons swing on them ? and get them ejected like Spurrier said lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw on WAFB's (Baton Rouge news station) Facebook page that Tyrann Mathieu, Jordan Jefferson and 2 other ex-LSU players were arrested on drug charges (intent to distribute marijuana)
  • caddo man
    Options
    Former LSU football standouts arrested on drug charges

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
    Four former LSU football players were arrested Thursday on drug-related charges, officials said.

Jordan Jefferson, Tyrann Mathieu, Karnell Hatcher, and Derrick Bryant were all charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, law enforcement sources told WAFB's Jim Shannon and Kiran Chawla.

The former players were in the process of being booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison as of 4:45pm.

Jefferson is a former LSU quarterback who started the BCS National Championship Game in January 2012.

Mathieu, a defensive back widely known as the "Honey Badger", was removed from the LSU football team earlier this year after what sources said was multiple failed drug tests. He is currently enrolled at LSU and was hoping to return to the team next season. Mathieu was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy in 2011.

Both Hatcher and Bryant were defensive backs for LSU.
  • caddo man
    Options
    I guess this mean the honey badger chances of coming back are now "Up in smoke"!
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw on WAFB's (Baton Rouge news station) Facebook page that Tyrann Mathieu, Jordan Jefferson and 2 other ex-LSU players were arrested on drug charges (intent to distribute marijuana)

Well damn.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honey badger don't care
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They some stupid ass ? man.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAAAOOO at Tyrann Mathieu

what a loser
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Officers immediately smelled a strong odor of marijuana and obtained consent from Mathieu to search the apartment"

really? really dawg?
    You cant no way blame the weed or what ever ? he on...this just a dumb muthafuka right here with no type of sense....
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    the Chief Keef of College Football.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Former LSU football standouts arrested on drug charges

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
    Four former LSU football players were arrested Thursday on drug-related charges, officials said.

Jordan Jefferson, Tyrann Mathieu, Karnell Hatcher, and Derrick Bryant were all charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, law enforcement sources told WAFB's Jim Shannon and Kiran Chawla.

The former players were in the process of being booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison as of 4:45pm.

Jefferson is a former LSU quarterback who started the BCS National Championship Game in January 2012.

Mathieu, a defensive back widely known as the "Honey Badger", was removed from the LSU football team earlier this year after what sources said was multiple failed drug tests. He is currently enrolled at LSU and was hoping to return to the team next season. Mathieu was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy in 2011.

Both Hatcher and Bryant were defensive backs for LSU.

Smdh @ the weed badger...
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    Stringer Bell returning to his old self
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? . Wasn't Mathieu in rehab?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wafb.com/story/19918447/former-lsu-stars-arrested-on-drug-charges

here's da entire story LMFAO @ Jordan Jefferson not knowin how to operate da gate. dat eventually got da police called to Honey Badger's apartment