Jay-Z told Meek Mill that his song is trash..

Options
13»

Comments

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the same Jay that the dipset made a laughing stock with jimmy walker in they video talmbout "go to the next one". Wish somebody woulda told Jay that ? while playing blueprints 2 and 3 and kingdome come to a rapper he respected
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well it was not the Nas track because it's still on the album

nas1460.jpg
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this news? One ? don't like a single song that another ? made.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ya'll really think NO ONE has told Jay that same thing at any point in his career?
  • LV_Don
    LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awkward moment when it's the intro....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Gimme that beat fool"
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the ? can Jay Z call anybody else ? wack when he got a ? full of garbage songs on BP3. If the same ? that made Ghetto Techno and Young Forever told me that my music was wack I spit in that ? face. He wont do nothing but apologize or shake your hand. Meek sound like a little ? by saying that his confidence was broken. Meek is a battle rapper. Im sure he heard worst ? than this directed at him in a cipher. If he gonna let a ? that cried over the radio after he got beat in a rap battle "break his confidence" then Meek need to hang that mic up because he not focused or hungry enough. ? move by both artists to be swordfighting with ? at an album listening party. Meek should of slapped this ? on the strength of Jay Z track record with dissing Philly artists. He called the cops on Beans. He told Free to stand in a corner while he take pictures with ? . he was scared to battle cass in the studio then went behind his back and dissed him on dear summer. he turned SP against MF over some ? he aint got nothing to do with. This is just Jay Z being a diva thats all. He cant even make one song without Kanye holding his hand nowadays. He got his own flesh and blood and wife at home alone while he out hanging with some 22-23 year old ? criticizing they music and talking about thats his clique. pathetic
    U like a battle rapper:u got a few good lines here or there but overall garbage
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect but, Jay been putting out alot of trash himself and I'm not a Meek Mill fan but, dude's voice can get annoying after awhile.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i knew meek was managed by roc nation....i mean what street ? would be under management of a cops label lmao
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the same ? that is now taking advice from some 1 that wear hawaiian shirts
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    How the ? can Jay Z call anybody else ? wack when he got a ? full of garbage songs on BP3.

Because just like on the IC, if it do big sales numbers (even because of the name of the artist, like Jay-Z).....everybody swears the actual content is hot. So the artist believes it's hot too. That's what the people like *sarcasm*.

For the record, in my opinion, it's more than a few new joints that dropped recently that's weak as fu**.

But everybody love that softcore rap ? now.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov was obv. keepin it real on Meek lukewarm-ass single/auto-tune fail/worst song on the album, Young & Gettin It.

What other song would he laugh off like that? Traumatized? lol come on
  • Roger Godell
    Roger Godell Members Posts: 132
    Options
    Jay-Z has sold approximately 50 million albums worldwide with 14 Grammy Awards SMH only on the IC Jay-Z is not worthy of constructive criticism to young Meek