Is it harder to be a fat guy or a fat girl? Plus, why do black women prefer their guys underweight?

Options
Seriously, you ? all get wet over ? fiends/heroin addict looking ? like Wiz Khalifa, MGK and Tyson Chandler, now I aknowledge fat is not attractive at all, but why do you black girls seem to prefer underweight addict looking skin and bone guys rather than a brolic guy like 50 Cent? All I ever heard of was white broads going crazy for 50 Cent.

Personally I think it's a lot tougher to be a fat dude than girl because there's SO MANY MORE fat chicks than dudes, men have to put up with it, women don't. ? heffers want a ? to look like Soulja Boy's ? head ass.
I really don't understand it, guys that slim look feminine to me, like they watch every damn calorie they eat, now I'm 6-1 350, the only chicks that holla at me on dating sites are 60 year olds and wiggerettes that weigh as much as me and have 3 kids.

? life, the same 3 guys get to ? EVERY girl and the rest of us are stuck with our ? in our hands.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.