Do the posters you cosign say alot about you as a poster?

Options

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just think the topic is kinda silly...no need to get all butthurt.

CAN I HURT YOUR BUTT?

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    another failed attempt to relevancy

I'm a euro glowstick ? dog nh

Lmao the insults are creative though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I think it's normal to have similar opinions as other posters, but there is a time when obsessive cosigning becomes dickriding.

When you're always right up a posters ass, agreeing and regurgitating everything they say, beefing with the same people they do, jumping in to fight their "e-battles" even though they have nothing to do with you....etc...you might be the latter.

Shots fired @ CB.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blank what the clippers gonna do to the lakers tonight? Win by 6 or 15?

Nash duckin paul so kobe should drop 36 and the lakers get ran and lose again.If they let the mavs and blazers do that the clippers should eat easily

Wattup killa? Hows the family?

Got League Pass re-upped as usual just in time for our season opener, loved what I saw..

I think we were playing excited an turned it over too much, especially DJ.

But sign of a good team we overcame that and got the win.

J Crossover aint gonna have an encore though, I doubt it..

I'm not even bothered by the Fakers they can keep stumbling like they been ? them.

Lamar Odom came up big too man especially on the defensive end man I'm amped, big game I'm goin to hit some weights and come back and kick back..

CP3 gonna put on a good show tonight..

? up the quote the last post and dont want him to get a chance to edit.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blank what the clippers gonna do to the lakers tonight? Win by 6 or 15?

Nash duckin paul so kobe should drop 36 and the lakers get ran and lose again.If they let the mavs and blazers do that the clippers should eat easily

Wattup killa? Hows the family?

Got League Pass re-upped as usual just in time for our season opener, loved what I saw..

I think we were playing excited an turned it over too much, especially DJ.

But sign of a good team we overcame that and got the win.

J Crossover aint gonna have an encore though, I doubt it..

I'm not even bothered by the Fakers they can keep stumbling like they been ? them.

Lamar Odom came up big too man especially on the defensive end man I'm amped, big game I'm goin to hit some weights and come back and kick back..

CP3 gonna put on a good show tonight..

Blankington.. cuzzy.. whats crackin mane?

Ayo lemme ask u sumn directed at the bolded.. like, I live in NY, ya boy Tommy live in the CHI, I could see my Knicks play on MSG and Tommy can see his Bulls play on WGN.. we dont need LEAGUE PASS to catch our teams season openers.

So can u explain why an LA resident like yourself needs League Pass, shouldnt you be able to watch the games thru ur local cable provider.. just sayin.

Blank aint from LA

I remebered him claiming san bernadino county....for a new yorker, thats like being from new jersey claiming to be from NYC
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @Kush,, nah, its a well known IC fact that he claims he from LA.

On another note, I could see his man pm'ing him rite now on some "Yo duke, its over, that ? CB caught you yo, its over, on some Vince Carter 2000 slam dunk contest 'its over' type ? , just stay away from the IC for like 2 or 3 weeks and wait for everyone to forget, ight yo, peace."
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    @Kush,, nah, its a well known IC fact that he claims he from LA.

On another note, I could see his man pm'ing him rite now on some "Yo duke, its over, that ? CB caught you yo, its over, on some Vince Carter 2000 slam dunk contest 'its over' type ? , just stay away from the IC for like 2 or 3 weeks and wait for everyone to forget, ight yo, peace."

that ? does it everytime.. everytime someone brings up australia ? is ghost

his IP got posted numerous times it said new south wales, australia.

dude said he had his IP changed by some korean hacker cause people were threatening him online.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    lmao.. well now he's officially done, by his own doing smh.. I knew he would slip up, and I was gonna be right there to lol when he fell.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing Chase Benjamen diss Blank is like Jaden Smith dissing Will
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People from the outskirts of los angeles county claim LA so it doesnt look like they live in the desert.

If he's from southern california, he's from san bernadino county...not LA county.

But I always see people saying he's from australia tho, so he prolly aint from Southern cali at all, prolly a foriegner or something
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Seeing Reppintime diss CB is like Shyne dissin Diddy.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really pay attention to who makes the statement as I do the statement. So I could cosign the same person more than once. Hell, even if I don't like you, but you have a profound statement, I'll cosign it.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? ? stick together.. From lame jokes to vouching for obvious ducktales..

? is repulsive and part of the reason I stopped posting
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rarely use the co-sign feauture or any other of those feautures.

They werent here when I first came and I've just never been able to get used to them.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...I see Blank dun ? up and got called out...

The ? ain't returned...

Another "Hi my names Blank, and I really ain't ? " thread...
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I think it's normal to have similar opinions as other posters, but there is a time when obsessive cosigning becomes dickriding.

When you're always right up a posters ass, agreeing and regurgitating everything they say, beefing with the same people they do, jumping in to fight their "e-battles" even though they have nothing to do with you....etc...you might be the latter.

Shots fired @ CB.

Of course it's him, and ONLY him. If anything negative is being said he fits the bill.

He's always the "safe" guy to diss.

Who does he dickride?

Hell even if it were true, he damn sure wouldn't be the only one...lol.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Blank is the GOAT no matter where he's from.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    kimi in here showing her cape and ?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited November 2012
    Options
    stop trollin Kimi

I'm not trolling or caping. All I said was that people are quick to call CB out for ? but no one else.
    Saying he's the only dickrider in Donkey is absurd...lol

I'm cool with him and blank and you know me well enough to know that 0 ? are given about the "popularity" of the posters I'm cool with or willing to defend on this forum. :-??
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    liar

I rode for you too when you were unjustly banned by a ? , you Spaniard, glad you're back <:-P
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    stop trollin Kimi

I'm not trolling or caping. All I said was that people are quick to call CB out for ? but no one else.
    Saying he's the only dickrider in Donkey is absurd...lol

I'm cool with him and blank and you know me well enough to know that 0 ? are given about the "popularity" of the posters I'm cool with or willing to defend on this forum. :-??
    I was referring to Blank being the/a GOAT

This ain't 06 no more, he bout as much as a GOAT as Jerry Stackhouse

lol.....he's funny as hell in my opinion boo. I know people don't like him....don't care. ;)

You're still my favorite though, forever and always :-*