Gangster Disciples waiting for Rick Ross and Meek Mills outside Concert

Options

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    I remember when I was about 17, I was driving around with 3 of my homies and we passed by a local CD/DVD store where a rap group somewhat known on a national scale but still basically regional celebrity status from nearby city was having an in store signing. There was a big flyer outside the store.

1 of my partners became hella animated was just itching to go at these cats like "let's go beat they a** and snatch they chains" for no reason, just because. I've known this dude since age 4 and I have no doubt that he would have slapped fire out of one of them. At the same time, I just drove on past and passed a blunt back to shut him up. If he got involved then all 3 of us would have been beefing with some dudes bascially just because they known. It would have escalated into some hood ? based on nothing.

I say this to say that it is amazing how a celebrity status person can bring the hater out of a dude. I don't even like Ross, but some dudes be that way and others do follow.

i dont blame yo homeboy, them rappers walk around with that check

this is america

? ..so do every drug dealer, every gangbanger and every person in the hood act like they got it large and love to brag about money on some phony ? , bet they wont test them street ? tho and thats out of fear.

They know that celebs, hood or not, have alot of lose and because of that jealousy that they probably wont make it out the hood makes them wanna embarrass them and ? they ? up just like Kendrick said in "Black Boy Fly".

This is not everybody of course but in general.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't see how you hating outside the concert, you can't even get in!"
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn....I guess they got tired of the false ?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heard a story from an inside source saying pac got ran off stage in chicago for talking ? about gd's or bd's don't remember. they had to take him to the airport right away. something about a lil girl getting ? by a gang or something. this was early 96.

He was probably talking ? to the Black Disciplesb/c they were responsible for sending Yummy Sandifer, a 11 year old boy, to commit a gang hit, and when Yummy shot the gun, he missed the shot and hit another little girl. The Black Disciples then killed Yummy in cold blood b/c they thought he might snitch to the cops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sandifer
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    same ? happened to biggie in DC when he made the cases in Virginia bodies in Dc line in get money. just wasn't youtube back then. there is a certain ignanat ? that takes ? personally and will come see you.
    smh

I remember when I was about 17, I was driving around with 3 of my homies and we passed by a local CD/DVD store where a rap group somewhat known on a national scale but still basically regional celebrity status from nearby city was having an in store signing. There was a big flyer outside the store.

1 of my partners became hella animated was just itching to go at these cats like "let's go beat they a** and snatch they chains" for no reason, just because. I've known this dude since age 4 and I have no doubt that he would have slapped fire out of one of them. At the same time, I just drove on past and passed a blunt back to shut him up. If he got involved then all 3 of us would have been beefing with some dudes bascially just because they known. It would have escalated into some hood ? based on nothing.

I say this to say that it is amazing how a celebrity status person can bring the hater out of a dude. I don't even like Ross, but some dudes be that way and others do follow.

some ? just ain't ? , some ? belong @ the bottom, they belong in jail, they belong broke. thinking they're made, cuz they made a few racks that won't last 2 weeks

• down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes are still flagging and claiming ? /colors that they have no ownership of? I guess in the information age dudes are still dumb as ? . At any rate, if you wanna talk that gangster ? on songs I eventually someone will put it to the test. Word to Plies and other cats who have gotten pressed on.
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    i dont get it..they go to the release party but nothing happened? did ross and meek mills move into the building they were at and never came out? obviously these ? full of ? and didn't do a damn thing.

Aight yall.. i just put 2 and 2 together. If yall follow Meek on Twitter you know that he didnt make it to that album release party in Atlanta last week. He claims that the cops in Philly "harassed him and took him down to the precinct for no reason" .....he even posted pictures on his instagram of him at the police station in handcuffs. The cops NEVER CHARGED MEEK FOR ANYTHING..and just let that ? go after midnight.

I think this is nothing more than Meek got word that there was gonna be problems at the party in ATL, and needed a reason not to show up.

meek_mill_425820_10151084156161218_915163472_n1.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^yeah doubt that
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ^yeah doubt that

It's not farfetch'd at all. He could have a point. I mean, who tha hell took the picture? And why even broadcast it in the first place?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    If Meek is so shook he needs to fake an arrest and cancel a fight he needs to reevaluate his career path

On another note, these gangs aint ? , they bring nothing but negativity and ignorance
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    If Meek is so shook he needs to fake an arrest and cancel a fight he needs to reevaluate his career path

On another note, these gangs aint ? , they bring nothing but negativity and ignorance

Yea, but so are these rappers *Kanye shrug*
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

these rappers (like a Rick Ross) do more positive things for their community than these gangbangers
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited November 2012
    Options

these rappers (like a Rick Ross) do more positive things for their community than these gangbangers

Yet he glorifies & spouts everything that is poisonous to the Black community. A ? is a ? bruh. When that ? tells kids to stay in school, become a doctor, laywer or president, then we can talk.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Yet he glorifies & spouts everything that is poisonous to the Black community. A ? is a ? bruh. When that ? tells kids to stay in school, become a doctor, laywer or president, then we can talk.

Ross is taking people out the hood, what are gangs doing?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know about LA, but "gangs" in Chicago was doing community work opening business and getting their youngsters to go too school. They even recieved goverment grants.....soooo ? a rapper hahaha
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats until COINTELPRO ruined everything
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gangs instill a sense of pride in the community and provide a family atmosphere while making sure fake rappers still cut that check
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    i don't care what gangs were doing in the 50s
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »

i dont blame yo homeboy, them rappers walk around with that check

this is america

? ..so do every drug dealer, every gangbanger and every person in the hood act like they got it large and love to brag about money on some phony ? , bet they wont test them street ? tho and thats out of fear.

They know that celebs, hood or not, have alot of lose and because of that jealousy that they probably wont make it out the hood makes them wanna embarrass them and ? they ? up just like Kendrick said in "Black Boy Fly".

This is not everybody of course but in general.

Drug dealers n street ? don't get tested?? Where u from??
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    same ? happened to biggie in DC when he made the cases in Virginia bodies in Dc line in get money. just wasn't youtube back then. there is a certain ignanat ? that takes ? personally and will come see you.

DC got so many stories of rappers getting pressed out...from Biggie to Jay to even the rumor I've heard for years of Flip getting robbed one time on Minn Ave, why he would have been there i got no clue lol,

lol yeah I remember that story about Flip allegedly getting robbed on his tour bus or truck.

Just like any ignorant city, people will call a rapper out for any reason, even if it isn't logical.

Those GDs in Atl or Alabama are reaching. Jews should be offended at that mixtape cover if anything.

lol @ these knuckleheads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JODWRl78e-4
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

reminds me of my ? that stayed getting in trouble wanting to beat up lil boosie smh.

1 on 1 I have no doubt he'dve whooped boosie's ass to a decent haircut, but no telling about these rappers entourage told my ? to lets get some brews instead.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ^yeah doubt that

It's not farfetch'd at all. He could have a point. I mean, who tha hell took the picture? And why even broadcast it in the first place?

Who the hell fakes an arrest? ? voluntarily going to sit in the police station for hours now?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't these rappers have security? Like REAL security, that are professional, well trained,and licensed to hold the hammer.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait a rapper who named himself after a famous drug dealer glorifies selling dope and busting guns is a positive role model now?

? on the ic
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Why don't these rappers have security? Like REAL security, that are professional, well trained,and licensed to hold the hammer.

Rawse has his deputies.. and he could always deputize more.. so he's good but these GD's may test police force...