The Official Marijuana & Hash Appreciation Thread [2.Dro]

Options

Comments

• Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also the longer the neck of the pipe the more time the smoke has to cool down, making it less harsh
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    Also the longer the neck of the pipe the more time the smoke has to cool down, making it less harsh

Ight so you think a glass pipe with a medium length neck is right for me? Portability aint really an issue for me I just dont want a ? because I know ill break that ? fast as ? lol...

Its really between a bubbler or a pipe....

Im Sorta unsure if I wanna ? with the water or not...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U need to buy a ? and treat it with care and respect. Its worth it
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    U need to buy a ? and treat it with care and respect. Its worth it
    I got a bowl yesterday and my roommate got a 6 inch ? , they both were $30 each.

We smoked from em both and compared the difference...

? is better for big sessions when you plan on using plenty of weed and want to get real high, real fast. The smoke is just way less harsh so we can take huge hits.

But for less than a gram, the bowl is a way more efficient way to smoke, especially if you know how to corner the bowl...

I think we'll use the bowl more often, it conserves so much weed!!!!!!
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoke bud wax for the first time... Never been so blazed hahah
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Colorado legalizes mj!
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colorado legalizes mj!
    If you're trolling you hurt my feelings.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Washington is first state in nation to legalize ?

By GENE JOHNSON Associated Press Published: Nov 6, 2012 at 8:57PM PST

SEATTLE (AP) - Washington voters made their state the first in the nation to legalize recreational ? use on Tuesday, setting up a showdown with a federal government that backs the drug's prohibition.

The outcomes of related measures in Colorado and Oregon were uncertain.

The measure sets up a system of state-licensed marijuana growers, processors and retail stores, where adults over 21 can buy up to an ounce. It also establishes a standard blood test limit for driving under the influence.

Legalization could help bring in hundreds of millions of dollars a year in ? taxes, reduce small-time ? -related arrests and give supporters a chance to show whether decriminalization is a viable strategy in the war on drugs.

The sales won't start until state officials make rules to govern the legal weed industry.

Promoted by New Approach Washington, I-502 calls for a 25 percent excise tax at each stage from the growers on until it is sold in stores to adults 21 and over.

They could buy up to an ounce of dried marijuana; one pound of marijuana-infused product in solid form, such as brownies; or 72 ounces of marijuana-infused liquids.

The cannabis would be subject to testing to establish its THC content, and labeled accordingly.

State financial experts estimate it could raise nearly $2 billion in tax revenue over the next five years, with the money going toward education, health care, substance abuse prevention and basic government services.

When state and federal laws conflict, federal law takes precedence. Federal authorities could sue in an attempt to block I-502 from taking effect. The Justice Department has given no hints about its plans.

The campaign was notable for its sponsors and supporters, who ranged from public health experts to two of the DOJ's top former officials in Seattle, U.S. Attorneys John McKay and Kate Pflaumer.

The effort raised more than $6 million in contributions, with more than $2 million of that coming from Progressive Insurance Co. founder Peter Lewis, who used marijuana to treat pain from a leg amputation.

The ample fundraising allowed New Approach Washington to run television ads through the campaign's final weeks.

Meanwhile, I-502 had little organized opposition. Some in law enforcement and public health are concerned that increased access will lead to increased abuse, especially among teens.

Others who opposed the measure did so because it didn't go far enough, and that the blood test limits were arbitrary and could affect medical marijuana patients. Still others worried about a possible federal-state law clash.

For many voters, it came down to the notion that decades of marijuana prohibition have done more harm than good.

"It's ridiculous to be trying to maintain the law enforcement effort - all the people, all that money, all those resources - to prosecute marijuana use," supporter Karla Oman said. "Tax it, legalize it, everybody wins."
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see you Colorado and WSH!!!
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Y'all ? lucky

Were all lucky.
    It's a step in the right direction.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesssssssssssuh....!!!!!!!!
  • NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    20f9i8j.jpg

Had some Original Cheese not the Big Buddah Amsterdam Cheese or Blue Cheese but the actual real deal. Best ish u can ever smoke
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niiiiccceeeeee!!!!!!!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
  • VIBE