So White folks in Texas and Louisiana want to Secede....Again

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackers up in deer stands taking potshots until one of them unmanned drones swoop down and lay the pain
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Using drones would actually not work to the benefit of the US. Tactics more violent
    than deemed necessary will create more rebels than destroy.

In Pakistan and Afghanistan every drone strike creates 20 more anti-US fighters.

Imagine that going down in the South some kid gets blown up in a drone attack
    in bama. You'll create more rebels and then start havin people that were allies
    suddenly be against you.

Thats why a Civil War is more dangerous once it starts no easy off switch.
    THey would have to ? before it begins
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We ? those ? up again. This my heritage B, this the flag I wave. ? those ? ? .
    1st Minnesota Volunteer Infantry

At a pivotal moment and position during the 1863 conflict at Gettysburg, Major General Winfield Scott Hancock, Commander of the II Corps, ordered the First Minnesota to charge into a situation where it would be outmanned by odds of at least 5:1. The General's purpose was to buy minutes of delay with human lives, and one survivor spoke afterward that he expected the advance to result in "death or wounds to [every single one of the attackers]."[2] The Regiment fully and instantly executed the order, received at least 82% casualties among those making the attack, and contributed significantly to the preservation of a key Union defensive position on the heights of Cemetery Ridge.

Basically the turning point in the battle that was the turning point in the whole war. MN.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Will munny said he GOT THIS!
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the few things I learned in my life is that if someone wants to separate themselves from you, let them go.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    One of the few things I learned in my life is that if someone wants to separate themselves from you, let them go.

No you don't. You march through their heartland, loot, pillage and burn everything along the way. Ask that boy General Sherman.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I get the feeling Munny ready to go hop into a Union uniform
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

When I see ? with confederate flags on their trucks, especially ones in minnesota, and they say "heritage not hate" I wanna beat the ? out of them for being such a ? . If they knew their heritage, they would know people from their home state were some of the best soldiers stomping out that pathetic excuse of a barbaric society.

Its just that one thing in life that really gets under my skin.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Agreed, especially the states in question.

I would pay money to see a Georgia history book post-secession.
    I've taken GA history. It sucked.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

When I see ? with confederate flags on their trucks, especially ones in minnesota, and they say "heritage not hate" I wanna beat the ? out of them for being such a ? . If they knew their heritage, they would know people from their home state were some of the best soldiers stomping out that pathetic excuse of a barbaric society.

Its just that one thing in life that really gets under my skin.

Munny you are startin to work your way on my favorite white people list

Most of them are dead

George Carlin
    Lysander Spooner
    Tesla

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Texas becomes its own country, I'm pretty sure Mexico gon take that ? back
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    louisiana is a swamp state they can leave
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let 'em go. The Mexican drug cartels will just take that ? over.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its just a stunt
    they making it look like they are divided
    IMHO
    no one is going nowhere
    RT
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    It'll never happen. The Fed & many corporations wouldn't allow it to but for the sake of argument all those fake ass John Waynes in Texas would be face to face with Barbie n 'em ? would go from bad to totally ? up.

Once the Federal government commandeers everything that belongs to them, which includes bases, weapons, border patrol etc., Texas would be Mexico again within 6 months, guaranteed.

Louisiana can't function now, what the ? they gonna do as an independent nation? Same for Alabama, Georgia etc.

Pride has people believing they are superheroes but ? would implode shortly after secession took place.

Also isn't it ironic how these Southern states are the most patriotic flag waving states and are always threating secession? Lol

bruh you think we just gon let yall come and take some ? , you got life ? up

Who is "ya'll"? ? the military will lay your whole state flat as a old white woman's ass. You ? must've forgot the government got drones, they don't have to send soldiers ? ...either you render to caesar or kiss houston goodbye.

All this talk of violent secession is dumb as ? Lol.

c/s
    Andre 3000 voice **While we ranting and raving bout gats....? they made them gats, they got some ? that'll blow out our backs from where they stay at**
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On behalf of Haiti in response to Darxwell

Haitians of the 19th century cared dearly for Black Americans and would come to America to help in civil wars.and to recruit black americans to become Haitian.

Can I get a link to some info on that homie?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't anger them guys....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO, SAY CHINA DECLARES WAR ON THESE STATES? WHAT MILITARY WILL THEY HAVE 2 PROTECT THEM
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    It'll never happen. The Fed & many corporations wouldn't allow it to but for the sake of argument all those fake ass John Waynes in Texas would be face to face with Barbie n 'em ? would go from bad to totally ? up.

Once the Federal government commandeers everything that belongs to them, which includes bases, weapons, border patrol etc., Texas would be Mexico again within 6 months, guaranteed.

Louisiana can't function now, what the ? they gonna do as an independent nation? Same for Alabama, Georgia etc.

Pride has people believing they are superheroes but ? would implode shortly after secession took place.

Also isn't it ironic how these Southern states are the most patriotic flag waving states and are always threating secession? Lol

Who is going to stop them? You really think those backwood redneck ? going to stop a full on military assault?

yall actin like we ? gon be that smooth, its gon be a all out war and we gon win

why you keep saying "we", you suppprting sum crazy crackas upset over a black man being re-elected?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I think it would be advantageous to the Union to get rid of most if not all the Confederate States. I dont think Texas was a Confederate State but im 99.9% sure they'd have wanted to be if they could.

I stopped reading after this. You might want to invest in a 4th grade history book.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Who is going to stop them? You really think those backwood redneck ? going to stop a full on military assault?

yall actin like we ? gon be that smooth, its gon be a all out war and we gon win

why you keep saying "we", you suppprting sum crazy crackas upset over a black man being re-elected?

Cause he really loves white people in reality.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    SO, SAY CHINA DECLARES WAR ON THESE STATES? WHAT MILITARY WILL THEY HAVE 2 PROTECT THEM

There's no military advantage in wagin a long campaign invading the US. Thats like Germany going into Russia. Its faulty logic.

If anything China will take that advantage to locking up all the South East Asia and then expanding its empire into Africa.

Invading nations has to serve a purpose. There is more of everything in Africa why waste time invading the US.

• Amotekun
    Options
    Dunny from the Chi. Had to give him a listen.

It's crazy the ? that black people will throw their weight behind be some straight ? .

Then on some real spit we ghost as ? .

Word son. I mean you created this thread yesterday fa sho. But ? would rather waste time and energy worried about speculations than deal with what real right now.

Problem with Black Folks
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/483465/one-of-the-major-problems-with-black-people-vid#latest
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But really, on tv they said Texas could be blue as soon as 2016. Its already majority minority. Va, and Fl have become blue. Nc is on the verge. its only a matter of time for Ga. Demographics shift caught em slippin and are happening rapidly.