Average weight for an American chick is 164 pounds.

Options
Wild Self
Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gawd damn

just seeing that number makes me want to throw up lunch ew
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Scust' like a muufucka
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai stay shittin on fat people.
    When i saw the title, i knew who'd be the first post.
    Its as predictable as Deadeye asking about a woman's ass being compromised.
    By the way Kai, he aint here to ask, so.......
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Well I can understand avg weight going up but people in America have got to get over this fat shaming ? and realize that it's not shaming someone to tell them to put down the Double Quarter Pounder and hit the gym because they can't walk a flight of steps. ? 's crazy how folks will get chastised for telling people to STOP gaining weight and watch their health
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn thats a middleweight
  • bignorm
    Options
    This was always gonna happen as soon as ? started telling whales they were thick....
    Except Jill Scott. She's perfect.
  • bignorm
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    thats liberal left wing ? .
    As a fat person, even i have to admit, eat less, move more.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    This was always gonna happen as soon as ? started telling whales they were thick....
    Except Jill Scott. She's perfect.

Blame Mo'Nique for this ? getting out of hand.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eating healthy is part of it, but eventually fatties gonna have to stop social walkin and start running. Any man who considers walking a form of exercise is a ? anyway.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Read for yourself. How pesticides are linked to obesity:

http://www.rodale.com/research-feed/pesticides-obesity

I'm not saying stop working out or caring for your body.

But American corporations specialize in making cheap, degraded food to maximize their profits. Why not stop using the substitution of high fructose corn syrup for cane sugar? Why not make health food stores less expensive and available to everyone across different classes? Also, if we really want to combat obesity, we should focus on keeping sustainable community gardens that provide quality fresh food, and help our local economies simultaneously.

It's because we have an excess amount of inedible corn being grown and it's only edible if you process it into corn syrup and most of the corn is use as ethanol and then you have the abuse of animals before they are turned into food, cows being fed corn that so low quality it puts holes in their stomachs SMH. I won't even get into the impact of GMO's on the human body the whole food industry is disgusting. I agree we need more gardening, I advocate permaculture as the youth need to be taught about the proper ways of growing food, because the industrial farming is destroying the soil and our body's at a rapid rate. It's funny how people expect normal health in abnormal conditions as far as food is concerned.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 Hassan goes off on a rant about his disgust for fat people.

Sad tho, not surprised.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The average woman is in the same weight class as Georges St-Pierre.

These fat hoes lack all shame.
  • Wild Self
    Options

But American corporations specialize in making cheap, degraded food to maximize their profits. Why not stop using the substitution of high fructose corn syrup for cane sugar? Why not make health food stores less expensive and available to everyone across different classes? Also, if we really want to combat obesity, we should focus on keeping sustainable community gardens that provide quality fresh food, and help our local economies simultaneously.

It's because we have an excess amount of inedible corn being grown and it's only edible if you process it into corn syrup and most of the corn is use as ethanol and then you have the abuse of animals before they are turned into food, cows being fed corn that so low quality it puts holes in their stomachs SMH. I won't even get into the impact of GMO's on the human body the whole food industry is disgusting. I agree we need more gardening, I advocate permaculture as the youth need to be taught about the proper ways of growing food, because the industrial farming is destroying the soil and our body's at a rapid rate. It's funny how people expect normal health in abnormal conditions as far as food is concerned.

Co sign. You see these 13 year old chicks already growing ass and ? ? That ain't normal. That processed foods be making everything more feminized and people sicker.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...or as ? call it "perfectly thick."

? ? ass ? is the cause of this ? . Ol' slave ass ? longing for the "Mammie" days. Want a ? just like their mother to the point that if they cant hide their bag of weed under the ? saggy ass ? they pay her no mind.

I wonder what would happen if u excluded black women from that list. ? would go down at least 20 lbs I bet. Hell take Kat out the averages and...u know what I said i wasnt gonna make fun of Kat for no reason no more. But I be lyin doe.
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options

Well, yeah, and corn syrup is just cheaper and has a longer shelf life.

America has a terrible food production system. Pink slime and fake food (easy cheese, crab meat, maple syrup) are abundant in Jewels, Safeways, and Dominic's. I also just found out that strawberry flavoring has the ingredient diacetyl, which is something that can actually make people sick. I agree, people can't expect normal health in abnormal conditions because we don't live in a country whose food corporations care about that for the general public. That's why companies are super focused on only pushing exercise as the only method to stopping obesity when they also are part of the problem.

Exactly If only the communities would grow their own organic food, set up an LLC/CORP, use the profits to getting their own grocery store and then get lobbyist to get congress to ? over monsanto and other food corps. Yet that would require people to put aside ego and care enough about each other, to look past their differences so to preserve a future for the next generation which is of course to much to ask from this selfish generation.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop fronting, ya'll enjoy eating that greasy ? too.

Snack time.

tumblr_kofzgd7Ab41qzma4ho1_500.jpg

fat-woman03.mcfats.com_.jpg

lutherburger1.jpg

bacon-wrapped-hot-dogs.jpg

110806_donuts.jpg

tumblr_mdefogNFvX1rqoh8ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcvud6mPuD1qf6rvbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcn2l3mHPr1qzfh2yo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mcn2l3mHPr1qzfh2yo6_500.jpg

tumblr_m7rnirlNUN1ql5bkjo1_500.jpg
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a damn shame that being fat is the norm.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are also starting to suspect gmo wheat as a contributing factor to obesity as well as a huge increase in gluten allergies.
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options

Ok now those are the type of pics that make me wanna ? .

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the average chick having five pounds on me.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can blame the corporations , blame fast food but you have to take responsible for your own health and well being .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds this week. Been eating nothing but mixed veggies, chicken breast, apples and bananas. Aint really been working out tho lol.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options