U used to be my ? , now u act like u don't know me: Kel Mitchell Opens Up About Kenan Thompson

Options
123457»

Comments

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knew the tomboy black girl from Are You Afraid of The Dark
    kiki.png

Would turn out lookin RIGHT like this
    600full-jodie-resther.jpg
    jodie+resther.jpg
    jodie+resther.jpg
    actor_3585.jpg
    08302c10.jpg
    l.jpg

Oh ? !
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Never watched those corny ? .

I grew up in the day of Kid N' Play, House Party movies, A Different World, the original Power Rangers, and all that other ? that was hot in the early to mid to 90s when I was a kid.

? this ? did air in the early to mid 90's lol..All That came out in like 93-94
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    I hated pete and pete with a passion. My older brother loved that ? tho

Really??? Not Alex Mack!!!

& so it seems everyone forgot about the journey of allen strange!!!

I remember that ? for one reason only...easily top 5 shape ups for a black man in tv/movie history in The Day After Tomorrow...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRgDTskhHYlkuDm7X6qaG4mAhjz_kLttHPP2Y4mqtmXtHdmkErQg
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 pages of a Kenan and Kel thread and nobody posted "Awwwwww here it go"??

Shame on you ? ...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to that girl Taina and what happened to the black girl that used to be on All That.
    No lie I completely forgot Meagan good was on Cousin Skeeter
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The word snick was never mentioned
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How's that messed up exactly? ? act like they met in the hood back in the day before the tv ? and were best friends. They were co-workers. That's it. If homie feels he needs to separate himself from Kel to grow...who gives a ? . The ? Kel don't seem to be trippin'.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    How's that messed up exactly? ? act like they met in the hood back in the day before the tv ? and were best friends. They were co-workers. That's it. If homie feels he needs to separate himself from Kel to grow...who gives a ? . The ? Kel don't seem to be trippin'.

Cosign ? acting like they real brothers and ? , but kel>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keenan, always knew Keenan was ? made
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @King Jamal Vanessa Baden
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of Kel my lil cousin was watching Like Mike 2 streetball.. and dude was in the movie.... horrible acting
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kenan is actually pretty funny on SNL...started out slow but now he's a funny cast member. Haven't heard of anything from Kel since he had a horrible hairline in a commercial during the super bowl.

Kel was always funnier than Kenan back in the day though maybe that's why he is trying so hard to separate himself from Kel. Dude is finally being seen as solo funny on SNL and doesn't wanna get seen as the less funny of a duo anymore.

I agree. When Kenan first joined SNL i hated him tbh. It's still weird to watch him without kel. But as the years went on he slowly became one of my fave cast members. I laugh at the "Whats up with that" sketch he does. Its stupid as ? but hilarious after a couple ? rips. Then see Jason Sudeikis come in and do the Running man every time the music drops. So funny.

I bet Kenan and Kel would be GOAT if they were on SNL together. Grow up with the generation and do Adult humor when we are all adults. Thatd be awesome.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack ass show.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too busy making money to give a ? about watching keenan and kel. last time I saw that ? was in a Immature video.

how ironic.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hated them ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized this was the Era when black adolescent actors actually received top/ great roles instead of playing some weird ass ? or doing something stereotypical. It's sad when I flip through channels and you see the black guy on children's shows acting weird as ? .
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard Kel and Kenan fell out some time back because Kel did him ? . I don't know, but Kel was def the funnier of the two.

Speaking of AYAOTD, I love the epi with Tatyana Ali. The Quicksilver epi.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kel always seemed hyper & wired as ? , like he was always in character. Maybe he was on that powder
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized this was the Era when black adolescent actors actually received top/ great roles instead of playing some weird ass ? or doing something stereotypical. It's sad when I flip through channels and you see the black guy on children's shows acting weird as ? .

This is very true. 90s children tv especially Nick had so many shows with black leads. Lol but what u mean by the black guy on kids shows act weird as ? now?
    @cashmoneydux
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

like dat lil black boy on lizzy mcgwire dat neva said ? ....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to the chick from Salute Your Shorts. I think Telly was the name of the character she played.

I can't like Nick had some pretty straight chicks. I thought he shows were dumb personally, but I'd I'd watch 10 mins or so every now and then just to gawk.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? applying some serious bird/groupie logic on this. Kenan is supposed to be jealous of kel when he is on tv & kel may damn well be working at good burger right now?

When the last time you heard of this dude before this article?