Yo what the hell did Preme do to Guru that made Guru cut him off completely?

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
The statement reads on, "I do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this. I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death. Solar has my life story and is well informed on my family situation, as well as the real reason for separating from my ex-DJ. As the sole founder of GangStarr, I am very proud of what GangStarr has meant to the music world and fans.

I think that ? that was handling Guru's affairs is a shiesty ? for this ? . You think we will ever find out the real story?

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I honestly didn't even know they had issues until I read that statement so I been tryna figure this out since I read it a few hrs ago
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's say Guru DID write that letter. He sounded real bitter about Premo. Didn't even wanna mention his name. That's ? up when they made each other so much money and I'm sure they had some good ass times.....
    WTF happened to one of the best rapper/producer duos ever?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo- realtalk

It is my belief that the whole "Letter" is a lie. Written by Solar to try and persuade any Gangstarr fans that Preemo ain't ? and some deeper stuff was going on. Guru's family said he never came out of the coma, so how the hell is he writing OR dictating a damn letter. On top of that, look how many times Solar's name was mentioned. Nobody on their damn deathbed is going to talk about another person that damn much. He didn't mention his family, parents, only mentioned his son.....

No way in hell he wrote that ? . And nobody can ever convince me otherwise.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo- realtalk

It is my belief that the whole "Letter" is a lie. Written by Solar to try and persuade any Gangstarr fans that Preemo ain't ? and some deeper stuff was going on. Guru's family said he never came out of the coma, so how the hell is he writing OR dictating a damn letter. On top of that, look how many times Solar's name was mentioned. Nobody on their damn deathbed is going to talk about another person that damn much. He didn't mention his family, parents, only mentioned his son.....

didn't Guru's family say Solar wasn't even letting them visit Guru?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guru was in a ? coma for a minute. obviously that was written by his "partner" solar
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo- realtalk

I have to agree. You really think Guru gon talk about Solar the entire time and he bout to die? Nah something is wrong with this letter. This ? is worth bodying a ? over though. That's pure disrespect and to use a dying man's last testament to display this type of hatred is despicable
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yup. They still was up at the hospital and what not though. Imagine if ur family member was in the hospital....u aint lettin no ? ass ? stop u from seeing him.

Personally, I believe he died before yesterday. But who knows....I know he ain't write that damn letter though.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Premo probably wanted him to come out the closet.

Getwitcha
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options

Ya his nephew wrote a letter in an email telling everybody that Solar wouldn't let them visit Guru or know anything at all.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn! I thought they just put out that the ? was doing well. Somebody was lying their ass off over this dude.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the whole letter was mad suspect
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited April 2010
    Options

Solar would've gotten beat down, telling me I can't visit my fam when they in a coma!!
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options

Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards
    I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm ?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guru was in a ? coma for a minute. obviously that was written by his "partner" solar

Yo...I thought the same thing too...I never understood that "partner" talk...sounds mad suspect. And the way Solar's behaving...like he a scorned wife or something. Mad suspect, and I hope he is not attempting to tarnish Guru's legacy with that kind of thought.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    middleman wrote: »
    Solar would've gotten beat down, telling me I can't visit my fam when they in a coma!!

Word what the ? is all that about that ? look shady too.Something ain't right with this ? the whole thing look like some ? rich white folks do when they beefing over money.
  • jackthemack
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man I hope Guru wasn't on some ? ? ugh

btw Hey Jonesy!!!
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    solar about to cash in on this...guru left his estate to dude
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man I hope Guru wasn't on some ? ? ugh

btw Hey Jonesy!!!

Hey Boobie!!! Bout to jump on AIM...I'm home today.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm starting to throw in the towel on this ? ...... Guru is on the cusp of being ? in my book.

R.I.P., but damn....
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GURU was an alcoholic and during The Ownerz, it really got bad. After touring, he decided to leave the group. He started blaming Premier for not helping him and only caring for himself. He was saying Premier knew of his sickness but Premier did not try to help him. Even then it just seemed weird cuz everyone knows in Hip-Hop, Premier is possibly the most stand up and humble dude.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You all think Premier going stand up and voice his opinion or lay back?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    JQUEENS21 wrote: »
    GURU was an alcoholic and during The Ownerz, it really got bad. After touring, he decided to leave the group. He started blaming Premier for not helping him and only caring for himself. He was saying Premier knew of his sickness but Premier did not try to help him. Even then it just seemed weird cuz everyone knows in Hip-Hop, Premier is possibly the most stand up and humble dude.

C/s Thats how I knew somethin wasnt right abt Guru.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    You all think Premier going stand up and voice his opinion or lay back?

He won't have a choice too many people are going too ask him every interview he do they will bring this up.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If Guru did write that on his death bed, he clearly was living a miserable life. I've been around people who are dying before and they generally have a peaceful ora and ready to move on. That letter is probably not written by him