Sooooo, White people invented Hip Hop???

Options
OGClarenceBoddicker
OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet they believe Elvis written his music and said Muddy Waters copied him.
  • King45
    King45 Members Posts: 95
    Options
    Well we know the truth about who invented rap.

Blacks invented it undoubtedly.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They be tryna say they invented poetry, so in turn they invented rap.

I done took plenty of Literature classes, them sonnets don't even be rhymin, you gotta read them hoes 30 times to understand one line, gives no ? bout no rhythmless, british ass Cracka.

Rap wasn't poetry based in the beginnin, it was DJ, chants, call and response based(not to mention young New York ? /Rican culture, Disco, Funk and all that otha ? ), that stem back to Reggae, that stem back to the Blues, that go to Gospel, the Blues and Gospel stem back to the slave fields.

Would you believe they say they invented the Blues and even claim to do it betta?

Clink the link and read this ? , no viruses on this ? , that's what they do, I ain't on that Cracka ? . I don't wan't yo computer to be ? up, ? .
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t867072/
  • NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    Hip Hop has no colour IMO it is basically working class, under class, poverty backround culture and music for everyone from a working class, poor backround be it black or white people.

It's always been a culture based on class not skin colour
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought everyone knew this...

stock-photo-two-angry-little-girls-on-a-white-background-65837017.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What swamp ? said.

The 5 elements was to keep young ? out of trouble.

The rapping came from Jamaica, which was rnb and locally inspired.

Leave these craccers alone and they'll tell u how they made the sun......? em, I dont believe ? they say without fact checking.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@whites inventing hiphop
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    krakas think jesus was white...while blending in while living in the middle east...thier arrogance never ceases to amaze
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are there any recorded black songs that predate the songs in the vid tho?
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NikeAirMax wrote: »
    Hip Hop has no colour IMO it is basically working class, under class, poverty backround culture and music for everyone from a working class, poor backround be it black or white people.

Ahhhh..... well thats a nice corny as hell fantasy land post racial logic, to bad that Hip hop is black just like Manga is Yellow(asians) and it has been on race btw.

I love when Black people we create something its always this type of thinking ''It belongs to everyone.'' oh but when it comes to other races creations oh then its theres and only for that race who created it.

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ahhhh..... well thats a nice corny as hell fantasy land post racial logic, to bad that Hip hop is black just like Manga is Yellow(asians) and it has been on race btw.

I love when Black people we create something its always this type of thinking ''It belongs to everyone.'' oh but when it comes to other races creations oh then its theres and only for that race who created it.

Hip-hop is not for everyone, but it is far from being just black culture. All races have been holding it down in hip-hop, regardless of your small minded thinking. In fact I probably know more white boys and asians who are more true to the pillars of hip-hop as they do more graf and break-dancing then anyone from my hood.

White's did not invent hip-hop and there are plenty of reason's listed in this here thread. The art of rapping does not come from the art of poetry.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Hip-hop is not for everyone, but it is far from being just black culture. All races have been holding it down in hip-hop, regardless of your small minded thinking. In fact I probably know more white boys and asians who are more true to the pillars of hip-hop as they do more graf and break-dancing then anyone from my hood.

White's did not invent hip-hop and there are plenty of reason's listed in this here thread. The art of rapping does not come from the art of poetry.

''small minded thinking.'' you shouldnt be throwing stones in your glass house.

well thats real great you found a few white ? and a bunch of asians who can graf a bit and can break dance whoopdefuckindoo.

that still doesnt mean it shouldnt be considered Black culture, hell Manga is considered Asian culture and they are popular where people read them around the world, so why shouldnt Hip hop be taken under Black culture.

and looking at your set I can tell the type of Black person you are from the Getgo.

and races have been holding it down lol all those other MF races are just copying the ? we lay down old or new
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people stole my car
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

''small minded thinking.'' you shouldnt be throwing stones in your glass house.

well thats real great you found a few white ? and a bunch of asians who can graf a bit and can break dance whoopdefuckindoo.

that still doesnt mean it shouldnt be considered Black culture, hell Manga is considered Asian culture and they are popular where people read them around the world, so why shouldnt Hip hop be taken under Black culture.

and looking at your set I can tell the type of Black person you are from the Getgo.

and races have been holding it down lol all those other MF races are just copying the ? we lay down old or new

Looking at my set? WTF does that even mean. And I am not throwing stones in a glass house, just pointing out your small minded ignorant ass thinking. Not seen the world much?

Manga is not considered Asian, it is strictly reserved for Japanese graphic novels or serial comics (Like DBZ, Appleseed). This does not extend to say American comics or graphic novels using Manga style art (Afro-Samurai). So is Afro-Samurai Asian culture? Korean comics are not even considered Manga.

Get a ? clue about what your talking about before spewing off at the mouth. Again regardless of your small minded ignorant ass thinking hip-hop is not strictly a black culture as all people of every race and creed enjoy and participate in the lifestyle, hell they even contribute to it.

• Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    Hold up I'll get to replying to you but I cant seem to quote you.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    I know about manwha(korean Grpahic novels.) and about how it is but that proves my point that its still for them you baffoon.

and Afro samurai is still Japanese ? its MANGA.

and I said something about your set becasue your logic is something I see brothas do when there fans of star wars and ? (not saying all brothas are like this or cant like SW or anything I like Afro samurai.)

and ''contibutions.'' you mean the non-blacks who copy or make it look bad.

and if it aint Black culture then what is to you ? and just becasue they participate doesnt mean its less of being in Black culture.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    These crackas are full of ?

Culture Vultures
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    A white man also discovered America although their were millions of inhabitants here when he "discovered" it.

they stole hip hop from the indians
  • Undergroundraplegend
    edited December 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    These crackas are full of ?

Culture Vultures

pretty much espically when it comes to us Black people.

then again its not just whites trying to be like us others are to(asians, Hispanics,etc)

we Black people are a very copied and influential people but were also hated becasue of people wanting to be like us and even want to replace us as the original people of this earth.