Popped a Molly Im Sweatin

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah...this is my guilty pleasure music. Nigguh wack as hell lyrically, but his music is catchy AF.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i dont pop pills

molly isnt pills ... its powder something like ? lol ;)
  • antarticp
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Please no, just no, not Trinidad James

I was just watching his video today and thought, is this ? serious? He's a joke. Never mind. Watch this wack ? blow up.

that mississippi ? look is all the way wack ... but i think he makes quality tracks tho ... now lil b is ALL the WAY wack ... from the look to the lyrics to the beats etc.......
  • antarticp
    Options
    when it comes to guys like 2chainz and Trinidad ... its obvious entertainment ... and they make quality tracks ... nothing Jayz or Nas like but quality ish .... i cant knock it ... and its obvious entertainment .... they aint really serious about most of that bs they be saying and doing ......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    you should have left this in the reason, its a trinidad james thread now

dont believe me just watch, dont believe me just watch
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    i dont pop pills

? i kno that

if i stopped poppin x pills years ago what makes you think imma take some molly
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what's a bigger joke: You, this thread, your threads getting moved around like garbage, Trinidad James, or the people that actually listen to this ? .

Kind of a toss up honestly.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually knew this ? before he got famous, his name is Nick and he used to work at a popular Boutique in Atlanta called Ginza.

The ? created a character and image for his self with the little money he had and it ended up working perfectly.

? 's are blowing up from out of the ATL left and right!
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    Yeah...this is my guilty pleasure music. Nigguh wack as hell lyrically, but his music is catchy AF.

co-sign...i cant lie...i've listened to it 2x already...lmao...

this is catchy...but on the real..if you actually listen to what he saying..he saying some real stuff...

i thought this was Plies at first trying to rebrand himself a la ? Boi...

mama always told me, boi count yo blessings

in ? , i trust, so i kept countin them franklins
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what's a bigger joke: You, this thread, your threads getting moved around like garbage, Trinidad James, or the people that actually listen to this ? .

Kind of a toss up honestly.

You white though.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    who the hell is this Trinidad James dude
    Options

2 chains son
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont pop pills

molly aint no pill, its powder form, its pure MDMA..
    its like xtasy but without all the ? holding it together to make it into pill form..
    its the same drug just one is more pure than the other..

like the difference between pure ? and ? ..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this explains the stench in donkey
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I actually knew this ? before he got famous, his name is Nick and he used to work at a popular Boutique in Atlanta called Ginza.

The ? created a character and image for his self with the little money he had and it ended up working perfectly.

thats cool

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some wack ass, Cat in the hat ass, Dr. seuss, Mother goose, Simple minded rapper,
    that dress like this..

tumblr_mdzyt7buaK1qa52slo1_500.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is catchy...but on the real..if you actually listen to what he saying..he saying some real stuff...

Download the mixtape if you haven't already. His sound actually surprised me. I'm usually big on lyrics, but (lyrical deficiency aside) the mixtape has a nice vibe & production to just spark 1 and lax to. I was telling my cousin about dude on Friday. Nigguh gave me the disgusted awe look like...

uh_wtf_gif2.gif
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

Download the mixtape if you haven't already. His sound actually surprised me. I'm usually big on lyrics, but (lyrical deficiency aside) the mixtape has a nice vibe & production to just spark 1 and lax to.

Cosign 100%.. I ? with this mixtape..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks to yall i youtubed this ? .

I know he had a video on worldstar but just from the picture I aint click that ish

I'm not surprised at all of the ? he sez, ? look just like how they rap now, ? and ignorant.

I thought his name was Trinidad didnt know he was from there. Between him and nicki ? aint going right over there.
  • antarticp
    Options
    i dont pop pills

? i kno that

if i stopped poppin x pills years ago what makes you think imma take some molly

good to hear funny its allot of promo pushin this on the folks ......
  • antarticp
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Please no, just no, not Trinidad James

I was just watching his video today and thought, is this ? serious? He's a joke. Never mind. Watch this wack ? blow up.

that mississippi ? look is all the way wack ... but i think he makes quality tracks tho ... now lil b is ALL the WAY wack ... from the look to the lyrics to the beats etc.......

give me 5 quality tracks from this ?

when it comes to guys like 2chainz and Trinidad ... its obvious entertainment ... and they make quality tracks ... nothing Jayz or Nas like but quality ish .... i cant knock it ... and its obvious entertainment .... they aint really serious about most of that bs they be saying and doing ......

that's the problem

2chainz or The trinidad guy ... honestly i cant do it with Trinidad i havent heard enough material so far but what ive heard so far aint bad ... he aint like the other cats like vnasty lil b riff raff etc ... its easy to find garbage tracks on them .... imo his image is his only ? ... but imo it aint much diff from what Andre3000 used to do ....
  • antarticp
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »

i peeped an interview on him and he said he only been rapping for like 4months too LOL

as far as being serious about it ....

but thats the ATL ... they will support anything ... @least thats what history shows ...... NY got cats that could be the next nas or jayz and can barely get a cosign .... down south dude can be shuckin and jiving all while shooting folks moms in the back of they heads @ every concert and folks down south will cosign it ... saying yo he killed my moms but he goes hard LOL ;)