DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol Guap is still tropical drink music

Cosign. Guap wack as ? ..
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame we never see that emotion/introspection in his music. Sean is entertaining and catchy but emotionally bland as ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame we never see that emotion/introspection in his music. Sean is entertaining and catchy but emotionally bland as ? .

except he has those songs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was going crazy when he brought Kanye out

you not gunna make up a fake story about being backstage again lmao

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Lol Guap is still tropical drink music

Cosign. Guap wack as ? ..

Word ole "say bartender bartender, pour me up a ? pina colada real quick" ass song
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This doesn't/won't translate Seanny sean. Your more famous songs and lyrics are kid-like and appeals to yonng children so seeing you cry alot of times won't make them understand your story better or whatever. Put it in your music since you claim to be a rapper.

Would've been different if this was a Scarface, a 2pac, a DMX o even artists from now that got that connect with the fans and can tell a story about their lives. Rapping about clothes, ass, club on every song you've released to the mainstream, which is what's going to represent you as an artist as a whole to them, won't do it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    This doesn't/won't translate Seanny sean. Your more famous songs and lyrics are kid-like and appeals to yonng children so seeing you cry alot of times won't make them understand your story better or whatever. Put it in your music since you claim to be a rapper.

Would've been different if this was a Scarface, a 2pac, a DMX o even artists from now that got that connect with the fans and can tell a story about their lives. Rapping about clothes, ass, club on every song you've released to the mainstream, which is what's going to represent you as an artist as a whole to them, won't do it.

thats an interesting point cause he has a few tracks where he is actually serious and when it comes to the tracks that hes known fro they pretty much all are tracks about wearing designer clothes and louis vutton condoms not about some real ? like a dmx.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Son....just stop. You're trying to judge an artist and his fanbase off "Ass"? Child please
  • King45
    King45 Members Posts: 95
    Options
    atleast he aint out there kissin a ? like wayne

Haha, this is so very true my brotha!

This was some crazy stuff with Big Sean.

• CirocObama
    Options

Son....just stop. You're trying to judge an artist and his fanbase off "Ass"? Child please

Son..just start reading and comprehend what i said. I never spoke about myself, i spoke about how most of his fans aren't connected to him since he's mostly known in the mainstream for songs like that. No matter who you are you'll always get a perception depending on most of the songs you release to the public. When you talk about Wu-Tang, thru a 20 year career the song that most fans will mention, including non fans, is C.R.E.A.M. which is almost 20 years old. I was talking about most of Sean's fans, not myself. I don't even listen to Big Sean.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Son..just start reading and comprehend what i said. I never spoke about myself, i spoke about how most of his fans aren't connected to him since he's mostly known in the mainstream for songs like that. No matter who you are you'll always get a perception depending on most of the songs you release to the public. When you talk about Wu-Tang, thru a 20 year career the song that most fans will mention, including non fans, is C.R.E.A.M. which is almost 20 years old. I was talking about most of Sean's fans, not myself. I don't even listen to Big Sean.

Exactly.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Sean is the bcotton of the rap game....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Big Sean is the bcotton of the rap game....

lmao i dunno i think gudda gudda is a better example to compare bcotton to

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why is he crying, did New Era finally make a 9 in hats?

yo I'm done that ? was hilarious. I had something profound to say but I been laughing for like 2 minutes.

tumblr_medb2uyb7j1rx8vhb.gif

• CirocObama
    Options

Exactly.

Obvious troll. If not then something's clearly wrong with your comprehension skills.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    real ? from BIG SEAN. this niggga is living a dream..
    he knows theirs gazillions wanting to be in his shoes, not as rappers..but doin what they love and making millions, and living that life we all dream of.

he made it, and he's grateful... that's real ? tears. that's just proves he's a real person
    life is funny, ? sit here and ? suck; obnoxious, aloof, ungrateful just nasty ass human beings. but Rather ? on humble, grateful muthafuckaz.
    #5a7ut3
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Exactly.

Obvious troll. If not then something's clearly wrong with your comprehension skills.

you make baseless assumptions off something you don't know anything about.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy for Sean..dude was sittin on the shelf for a minute, probably thought he was gonna get dropped at some point..good to see him succeed..
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Concert was dope. Had his own show in Detroit. Sean sold out the Palace of Auburn Hill where the Pistons play at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKbZ3a6XjY&feature=player_embedded
    Here the full footage. Can't even fault him for that.

Lol at Monizzle saying Guap flopping. Go check Itunes. Where's J.Cole "Miss America" at? That's what I call a flop.

lol what does j cole have to do with that im not usmarine? This ? sean killed feature after feature and had a dope mixtape ill give him that. But as far as making a quality album that ? been MIA.

Checked i-tunes Guap is #99 but please let me know how that is not a flop tho lmao

How is Guap being at #99 a flop? Just being in the Top 150 overall songs isn't a flop. A flop is J.Cole "Miss America" sitting at number 98 on the HipHop Itunes chart lol. If Guap is a flop I guess Poetic Justice, Celebration, Diced Pinneapples, are all flops too.

Lol. ? DayDay. Craig want u.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Concert was dope. Had his own show in Detroit. Sean sold out the Palace of Auburn Hill where the Pistons play at.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKbZ3a6XjY&feature=player_embedded
    Here the full footage. Can't even fault him for that.

Lol at Monizzle saying Guap flopping. Go check Itunes. Where's J.Cole "Miss America" at? That's what I call a massive flop.

I ? with Kanye, but how in the hell can Pusha T keep dissing Lil Wayne for his weird ass clothes but Kanye running around wearing leather skirts and he just smiling and dancing on stage with that ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    atleast he aint out there kissin a ? like wayne

Oh like your label head wearing this is any better lead_elvik.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    wearing leather isn't ? .
    kissing dudes is ? .