Options
    He's wack
    I'm glad he's rotting away in a jail cell
    and he rocks a high top fade and sounds like Trina
    ? that ?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ont know why ? compare him to Pac, but his music tight to me......
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    INB4 Plap tells us Boosie´s life story....
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i have a lil boo boo's music, is wild banana ? juice
    that ? is garbo... still tho, free i have a lil boo boo
    #5a7ut3

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? talkin bout his voice but yall listen to Lloyd Banks...

LOL, Banks suck, tho.

That's common knowledge among the Hip Hop heads.

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Hates Lil Boosie's voice*

*Loves Kendrick Lamar*
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For my thugs=classic
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody that aint a fan of boosie aint bout that life...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @plapsun

Boosie wack to me. All ? say is he speaks on real ? . That don't mean nothing. ? is wack. Plenty of rappers speak on real ? . He just a wack rapper trying too hard to be real
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the town I grew up in in Florida talkin' bad about Boosie was the same as goin to Iran and shittin on Muhammad or somethin..? could get ugly

But to answer your question Boosie been the truth.. always was a real rapper that was easy to connect to because he displayed his emotions and was genuine about his
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lil Boosie is terrible. ? stay spelling his name on every track I heard him on.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

he spelled his name on prolly 4 tracks at the most, all singles
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    In the town I grew up in in Florida talkin' bad about Boosie was the same as goin to Iran and shittin on Muhammad or somethin..? could get ugly

But to answer your question Boosie been the truth.. always was a real rapper that was easy to connect to because he displayed his emotions and was genuine about his

where you from, cause its like that her and in jacksonville mainly
    Options
    @plapsun

Boosie wack to me. All ? say is he speaks on real ? . That don't mean nothing. ? is wack. Plenty of rappers speak on real ? . He just a wack rapper trying too hard to be real

he spit that real life street ? , and not just shoot em up, sellin bricks and ?
    if anybody ever been in the streets you gon relate to everything he say, casue its all true, you kno his whole life thru his lyrics

aint no plenty of rappers speakin on real ? , most of the ? right now on top of the game aint never been in no streets, they all fake as ? and have personas for the stage and ? , basically actors

most of these rappers out here prolly never even got into a fist fight
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

It would be funny if Boosie could pull off the spellbound flow lol
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Boosie does spit about some real ? sometimes I won't lie. I guess being in Texas(where ? treat him like Pac) made me dislike him even more. He's not a "bad rapper", I just don't ? with him
  • P. Town
    Options
    Boosie CAN rap though.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    @plapsun

if anybody ever been in the streets you gon relate to everything he say, casue its all true, you kno his whole life thru his lyrics

aint no plenty of rappers speakin on real ? , most of the ? right now on top of the game aint never been in no streets, they all fake as ? and have personas for the stage and ? , basically actors

But he ain't the only one who speaks on that real street ? . That ? just wack and sound like ? when he do it
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Boosie does spit about some real ? sometimes I won't lie. I guess being in Texas(where ? treat him like Pac) made me dislike him even more. He's not a "bad rapper", I just don't ? with him

Cosign the bolded..

I got fam in Lexington and Louisville, KY that love some Boosie, lol..
    Options
    @plapsun

But he ain't the only one who speaks on that real street ? . That ? just wack and sound like ? when he do it

its only a few rappers that spit real street ? , and you can tell

my ? tell ghetto stories, ? real, bout everything he say is a fact, some ? that actually happened

most of these so called gangsta rappers be talkin fairytales

• P. Town
    Options
    You'll pretty much die in Louisville for disrespecting Boosie. In Louisville, Boosie >>> Jesus, no lie
  • P. Town
    Options
    Them ? will ? you over Boosie, but won't purchase not one of his albums
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    You'll pretty much die in Louisville for disrespecting Boosie. In Louisville, Boosie >>> Jesus, no lie

i introduced boosie to louisville, ? aint kno who boosie was until i came up there in 04 or 05
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

where you from, cause its like that her and in jacksonville mainly

Gainesville
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ive heard some of his deep tracks. someone used to post them on here claimin boosie was the new pac, then i would look up the songs and see that they werent album tracks, so i guess he put the songs with meaning on mixtapes and the club ? i hate on his albums?

anyway first exposure i had to boosie,, back in '05 on the hustle and flow soundtrack,, the song swerve i believe.
    the line was "you aint never had ? (swerve on em) ? ya daddy in the pen (swerve on em)"
    dude is a ? ? so ? him