The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'm not tryna rain on ya'll parade I just think speaking from experience on gettin hyped about regular season wins

And the knicks have been hitting 3's at an insane rate they hit eight 3's in the 3rd quarter.That's more than most teams hit in a game.I wanna see how they look against the bulls tomorrow night we got the #1 3 point defense in the league

You are right.. You dont want to get hyped.. But the way the Knicks are winning games is not the only way they can win games.. This is why Amare Stoudemire is so important.. We hit a bunch of threes off ball movment and spacing.. When Amare comes back the offense will be the same but it will be different in that you will get more baskets closer to the rim.. In order to win last night. We have to shoot that many threes.. When our big guns come back we wont have to.. We can pound Miami inside since they are so small.. Thats why im optimistic.. I dont think we can shoot this well forever.. But I do know we have 2 guys that can score consitently and 3 point guards that can get them the ball in their spots.. And a bunch of shooters and guys that play D.. I like our chances.. Thats how I have felt since the summer time when they let Lin go and signed Felton, Brewer, Smith, Kidd...
    allied wrote: »
    rakim ii wrote: »
    ? up in chea acting like regular season wins mean nothing. Not saying the Knicks will beat the Heat in a series, but it will go atleast 7 games. Those days of getting swept in the 1st round are ova.......hate it or love it suckas. Please keep down playing what you eyes see and stay off the bandwagon.

The bolded is completely irrelevant if you they can't beat miami in a series who cares if they lose in 6 or 7, and regular season wins mean nothing of course this is important to knick fans cuz ya'll stay losin.I was hyped when my team beat miami 3-0 then watched them get sonned when it mattered most

No hate but I think this Knicks team is much better and deeper than that bulls team we will have a whole lot of length with Wallace, Chandler and Camby and now we have a bench full of shooters. If Shump and Amare comes back now we have someone to lock on Wade and Carmelo & Amare can get their own shot whenever they want. The only physical mismatch is James and we will have his hands full with Melo.

You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong

That bulls team had better scoring defense,better fg % defense,way better rebounding(ya'll are 21st that bulls team was #2),better 3 point % defense that bulls team was way better defensively.This knick team takes and hits a bunch of 3's which won't happen in the playoffs

And lebron held carmelo to 25% shooting in last years playoffs when he guarded him.Battier will primarily guard melo now who will guard lebron?

I believe it will rotate from Brewer, Melo and Chandler. And if Battier will guard Melo that means the Heat will be playing small...which means we should ? them on the boards with our bigs. This Knicks team is no joke anymore that have a lot of strengths people don't want to realize.
    Exactly it's like pick your poison. The Knicks are so deep they can throw multiple lineups at you. Melo could start at the 2, 3 or 4. Shumpert is another athletic big guard when he comes back. Stat along with Jr Smith can be that scoring punch off the bench, man crazy

Also I think everyone can agree now that the Knicks made the right choice not falling in love with Lin and signing him to a bad contract.

I told yall that Felton would be better.. People trolled me and said that he was fat and he wouldnt be ? .. Now look.,. Yall niggaaz remember that pic of Felton lookin Chunky in the summertime?.. Where them ? at now?..
    When are Stat and Shump expected to return?

Shump will be back after the All Star Break.. Maybe March.. Stoudemire will be back in a few weeks.. He wants to come back around or before Christmas.. I absolutely cannot wait for that...

for this to work...my ? STAT has to come off da bench

• rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up in chea acting like regular season wins mean nothing. Not saying the Knicks will beat the Heat in a series, but it will go atleast 7 games. Those days of getting swept in the 1st round are ova.......hate it or love it suckas. Please keep down playing what you eyes see and stay off the bandwagon.

The bolded is completely irrelevant if you they can't beat miami in a series who cares if they lose in 6 or 7, and regular season wins mean nothing of course this is important to knick fans cuz ya'll stay losin.I was hyped when my team beat miami 3-0 then watched them get sonned when it mattered most

No hate but I think this Knicks team is much better and deeper than that bulls team we will have a whole lot of length with Wallace, Chandler and Camby and now we have a bench full of shooters. If Shump and Amare comes back now we have someone to lock on Wade and Carmelo & Amare can get their own shot whenever they want. The only physical mismatch is James and we will have his hands full with Melo.

That bulls team had better scoring defense,better fg % defense,way better rebounding(ya'll are 21st that bulls team was #2),better 3 point % defense that bulls team was way better defensively.This knick team takes and hits a bunch of 3's which won't happen in the playoffs

And lebron held carmelo to 25% shooting in last years playoffs when he guarded him.Battier will primarily guard melo now who will guard lebron?

I believe it will rotate from Brewer, Melo and Chandler. And if Battier will guard Melo that means the Heat will be playing small...which means we should ? them on the boards with our bigs. This Knicks team is no joke anymore that have a lot of strengths people don't want to realize.
    Exactly it's like pick your poison. The Knicks are so deep they can throw multiple lineups at you. Melo could start at the 2, 3 or 4. Shumpert is another athletic big guard when he comes back. Stat along with Jr Smith can be that scoring punch off the bench, man crazy

Also I think everyone can agree now that the Knicks made the right choice not falling in love with Lin and signing him to a bad contract.
    A shout to the GM Glen Grunwald. He got Felton mad cheap.

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Knicks are not going 7 with the Heat, if they even end up playing the Heat.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike woodson will probably be coach of the year his system is definitely working but will they do anything in the playoffs where scouting and gameplans are much more detailed and in the playoffs can they stay composed as a team. is the question . Also after that win last night I can say that Melo is not a mvp candidate .
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Melo not an MVP candidate b/c his team can win a game w/o him. Like the Heat last year weren't capable of winning regular season games w/o LeBron if they would have had to (Wade wasn't nearly as washed as he is this year)

Lol at the Knicks beating the Heat twice & the San Antonio Spurs but needing to see them beat the ? ass Bulls for validation.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Lol at Melo not an MVP candidate b/c his team can win a game w/o him. Like the Heat last year weren't capable of winning regular season games w/o LeBron if they would have had to (Wade wasn't nearly as washed as he is this year)

Lol at the Knicks beating the Heat twice & the San Antonio Spurs but needing to see them beat the ? ass Bulls for validation.

He isn't the system is the thing that are beating these teams, duke be having 9 point games and the team still wins , he out for a game or can't play at the end of game the team still wins . Jason Kidd miss a game they lose so forth and so on . Again being the leading scorer on a team doesn't mean your the most valuable player. also just for a point of emphasis Lebron leads the Heat in Points/Rebounds/Assists
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    I'm not tryna rain on ya'll parade I just think speaking from experience on gettin hyped about regular season wins

And the knicks have been hitting 3's at an insane rate they hit eight 3's in the 3rd quarter.That's more than most teams hit in a game.I wanna see how they look against the bulls tomorrow night we got the #1 3 point defense in the league

You are right.. You dont want to get hyped.. But the way the Knicks are winning games is not the only way they can win games.. This is why Amare Stoudemire is so important.. We hit a bunch of threes off ball movment and spacing.. When Amare comes back the offense will be the same but it will be different in that you will get more baskets closer to the rim.. In order to win last night. We have to shoot that many threes.. When our big guns come back we wont have to.. We can pound Miami inside since they are so small.. Thats why im optimistic.. I dont think we can shoot this well forever.. But I do know we have 2 guys that can score consitently and 3 point guards that can get them the ball in their spots.. And a bunch of shooters and guys that play D.. I like our chances.. Thats how I have felt since the summer time when they let Lin go and signed Felton, Brewer, Smith, Kidd...

I told yall that Felton would be better.. People trolled me and said that he was fat and he wouldnt be ? .. Now look.,. Yall niggaaz remember that pic of Felton lookin Chunky in the summertime?.. Where them ? at now?..

Shump will be back after the All Star Break.. Maybe March.. Stoudemire will be back in a few weeks.. He wants to come back around or before Christmas.. I absolutely cannot wait for that...

This team is flexible.. He can start or come of the bench.. And thats the beauty of it... Relying on the three is fools gold.. But we definitely can rely on a healthy Stoudemire to put in about 17-20 a night..

Stat would be great coming off the bench with 2nd team running thru him would be nice....Gotta give some credit to Woodson he got this team playing way better than D'Antoni ever did and somehow he got the Laker job. Kudos to the Knicks so far.....oh yea yall cool but #HELLO BROOKLYN
  • ATTS
    Options

This team is flexible.. He can start or come of the bench.. And thats the beauty of it... Relying on the three is fools gold.. But we definitely can rely on a healthy Stoudemire to put in about 17-20 a night..

? amare cant exist with melo in d starting lineup.....we saw that last yr

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
    Kobe on the team's viewing of "Lincoln": "I don't know if the guys knew who he was ... It came as a big shock to them when he was killed"

LMAO
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
    Kobe on the team's viewing of "Lincoln": "I don't know if the guys knew who he was ... It came as a big shock to them when he was killed"

LMAO

This explains alot.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

LMAO

This explains alot.
    @mcten
    For those not adept in the art of sarcasm, Kobe was joking about his teammates not knowing who Lincoln is

Dwight on "Lincoln": "It was long ... Steve (Nash) fell asleep at one point. He was snoring"
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Melo being a MVP candidate.
  • rakim ii
    Options

? the same ? was being said about Lebron and Wade their first year together.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They went 58-24 and won 20 out of 21 games duke

Knicks wit melo and amare in the line up are like 31-41.Just to stick to obligatory cosigning you're way better at that

• newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks did a good job of bringing in vet leadership to go along with some immature talent. Woodson is clearly has a good grip on this team and it will be interesting to see what they look like when fully healthy. Heat fans are not worried nor should they be. Repeating is different from winning the first one and you can't blitz through the regular season and fizzle out in June. The heat have played more games than any other team so they need to set a pace that they feel comfortable with.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rakim ii
    Options

They went 58-24 and won 20 out of 21 games duke

Knicks wit melo and amare in the line up are like 31-41.Just to stick to obligatory cosigning you're way better at that
    ? your homeboy who you often qoute and co-signs said it *cough Charles Barkley*. Barkley stayed sonning Lebron and Wade and only after they finally won he started slurping their nuts. I'm just stating the facts crybaby.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    We'll see yall in the playoffs...
  • ATTS
    Options
    its fun to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee da knicks relevant again
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @atts can't remember the last time the knicks were playing this well
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Bil refer to my last Post.. You are a smart guy man.. Those dudes can play together.. They are finishers.. We got PG's that can get them the ball and more importantly dont turn the ball over..

I read your post and I hear what you sayin ? ,It's ya'll year to shine knicks legit but don't put the cart before the horse is all Im sayin

? your homeboy who you often qoute and co-signs said it *cough Charles Barkley*. Barkley stayed sonning Lebron and Wade and only after they finally won he started slurping their nuts. I'm just stating the facts crybaby.

Everybody did I remember chris webber was goin in on the heat on nbatv all year.What does that have to do wit anything?

PhilJacksonFIWWY.gif

Go sit yo old ass down and keep cosignin
  • ATTS
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @atts can't remember the last time the knicks were playing this well

Its been a while...since d 90s....they entered d finals in 99 as 8th seed by luck.. ...? is great for nba
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh once again I cant talk ? right now..

Emm Holla got the juice now.

Knicks aint beatin the heat in the playoffs though but still, knicks are legit status so that should be good enough for knick fans considering how the last decade was
  • rakim ii
    Options
    Bil refer to my last Post.. You are a smart guy man.. Those dudes can play together.. They are finishers.. We got PG's that can get them the ball and more importantly dont turn the ball over..

I read your post and I hear what you sayin ? ,It's ya'll year to shine knicks legit but don't put the cart before the horse is all Im sayin

Everybody did I remember chris webber was goin in on the heat on nbatv all year.What does that have to do wit anything?

Go sit yo old ass down and keep cosignin
    ? Mad I'm not co-signing them? Okay I'll give you GOAT.....feeling better now?

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ^Senile old bastard still don't get it go eat your mashed peas and play baccgammon you a cosigner you bring no substance