Rick Ross Explains Tour Cancellation and Trying To Choke Young Jeezy at the BET Awards

Options

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i walked on stage, told them to cut the music off, just so they could look at my beard- rozay. lmao

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phrostface wrote: »
    ...and with that, life has officially imitated art #CB4

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He made a valid point about going to the Chi. The Birthplace/Headquarters of the gang and no repercussions. *SHRUGS*
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Btw how he gonna shout out. hoover then do songs w Lil Reese and them

? ...How GD's break code erday....He ain't in that gang, that's irrelevant...
    ? just gave a speech about loyalty...after BMF dropped he made sure to look up Larry Hoover Jr and smooth that ? out...Dont shout out Hoover and his family then do songs w ? killing GDs everyday

He had already done that prior to that song though...And GD's ? GD's erday...His loyalty is to the ? he ? with...Not every gang member associated with Hoover or whoever else...But again, that's irrelevant...
    mike_tech wrote: »
    Yo these GD ? need to fall back and let this man be, why everyone testing this ?
    and by the way how come the latin kings never got at 50 for disrespecting them in one of his old songs when he first came out, are the kings not suppose to be heavy in new york

this ? is lame, errrbody feel like they wanna ? with ross ever since the 50 beef, i done seen snoop with the 6 point star and a few other ? take pics with a 6 point star but nobody say ? unless its ross, nobody knows why this ? was a c.o. so until some inmates come out and say he was on some cop ? , ? need to chill
  • 2Fresh2def
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? can say what they want but ross a G in my eyes, cuz he stood his ground and made it clear he aint with that extortion ? , smh ? is hilarious callin him fake, wtf he supposed to say? ...... Im scared and ill pay yall???? then ? would still call him fake lol
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Academy-Awards_Oscar-statuette_6018.jpg
    Exactly, Ross is a great actor.

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Part 2 of the video is out

says he tried to choke out Jeezy at the BET Awards
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cowardly-lion-oz.jpg
    Cowardly Lion ass ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

Hahahaha post that ?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahaha post that ?

LOL it's there

said he'd do it again too
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was waiting for the GD from Bama to come out the cuts and yell "WHAT DA BIDNESS ? AZZ DOOD!!"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahaha post that ?

LOL it's there

Hahahaha post that ?

LOL it's there

Hahahaha post that ?

LOL it's there

Ross should be a comedian lololol smh at choking somebody when he close enough for u to knock his face off
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I saw Young Jeezy, I said what's up....As soon as he said what's up, I tried to choke him"

Lmao Ross stay with quotables
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    convinced.gif

that actually sounds plausible tho lol
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross is that ? .I got nothing but respect for this man.people thinking rick ross is a sucka,dont get it twisted at all.he got people like 50 cent and other ? got people
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    ? can say what they want but ross a G in my eyes, cuz he stood his ground and made it clear he aint with that extortion ? , smh ? is hilarious callin him fake, wtf he supposed to say? ...... Im scared and ill pay yall???? then ? would still call him fake lol

To play devils advocate

when he was like "..that's extortion.."

couldn't that also be seen as him dry snitchin to the police on the airwaves basically like "look, these ? tryna extort me.. S.O.S. please help!!!"

hypothetically speaking

He did dry/snitched on their attempted extortion, but ? GD's dry snitched on themselves in several videos before this. Lets face it Dry Snitching is the new Stop Snitching.
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options

To play devils advocate

couldn't that also be seen as him dry snitchin to the police on the airwaves basically like "look, these ? tryna extort me.. S.O.S. please help!!!"

hypothetically speaking

well if i were the gd's i wouldnt be worried about extortion when they have already flashed guns and and threatened his safety , they should be worried about the automatic murder charges that they will be recieving if they killed him
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    R.I.P. rozay you had your run. this ? is really gonna get murdered based off of this interview
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    furthermore , if yall noticed, after everyone of the gd videos, there was a music video at the end........ clearly some ? wanting fame at the end of the day
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    how you gonna diss GD's, ? on jeezy's gangsta and disrespect 50 in one interview? this ? clearly don't want a career
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

To play devils advocate

hypothetically speaking

He did dry/snitch on their attempted extortion, but ? GD's dry snitched on themselves in several videos before this. Lets face it Dry Snitching is the new Stop Snitching.

but ur just making too much sense for these IC ass ? , smh these ? is funny, still callin ross fake cuz he said he tried to choke jeezy, uhh maybe the ? did, jeezy dont have a protective x man shield around him, and he admitted he got himmed up so how is he tryna seem hard by saying this
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now this what I'm talking about when his enemies came for him they stumbled for him to make it out the hood like that he has ? 's favor ........
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    dude sound like a preacher,
    and i see him making some CO threats