TMZ: Chicago PD Investigating Rick Rawse Death Threats from GDs...

Options

Comments

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross had his fraternal order of police brethren on speed dial

swat_miami-dade-show.jpg
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    I don't blame him one bit for calling the cops...dude has an ENTIRE gang after him...I would've called the cops, FBI, CIA, even would've contacted 50 to supply me with even more law enforcement...that would've happened after the FIRST video dropped.

he should have done the "boss" thing and contacted lil larry and his pops to settle the problem and none of this would have happened. sad that rick loss had to go to the cops when this all could have been settled with one phone call.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't blame him one bit for calling the cops...dude has an ENTIRE gang after him...I would've called the cops, FBI, CIA, even would've contacted 50 to supply me with even more law enforcement...that would've happened after the FIRST video dropped.

he should have done the "boss" thing and contacted lil larry and his pops to settle the problem and none of this would have happened. sad that rick loss had to go to the cops when this all could have been settled with one phone call.

Ummm playa we are talkin about ? here...that phone call wouldn't do anything...with all these chief keef look alikes running around just wanting to cause trouble for no reason...One man can not cease an entire gang....but the force of Good Ol One Time can.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross better get the BDs, Stones, and Vice Lords to have his back
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You can't act like Ross snitched on them when these dumb ? made Youtube videos threatening him and trying to extort him. Since when do gangstas put they business on the internet anyway?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was worth 50 mil wouldn't no offbrand hoodrats have me shook have some russians slide on these ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    wtf? why blackgod813 put a "wack" to my post. when the post was not even directed to him.

Cause that ? down with the tabernacle

Well well u found out my little secret.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't act like Ross snitched on them when these dumb ? made Youtube videos threatening him and trying to extort him. Since when do gangstas put they business on the internet anyway?

That may be the case, except there was never any video from Chicago GDs. ? seem mad funny to me...
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, the way some of yall talk, you would swear you guys would prefer a chaotic war torn world without law enforcement. I mean, you can always move to sudan. You know, you gotta keep it real.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky radioed in for back up
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you guys would prefer a chaotic war torn world without law enforcement.

na thats what we got william for

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, the way some of yall talk, you would swear you guys would prefer a chaotic war torn world without law enforcement. I mean, you can always move to sudan. You know, you gotta keep it real.

No we just don't want a police state where crackers take our freedom away kus we get money in away they deem illegal
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The Chicago promoters shouldve followed the scriptures from the great Rozay

"many imitators shall arrive before my comeback, those whom grow their beards out after me, you shall not follow to be rich forever. when you hear a loud thunderous voice "Maybach Music" thats come from the east by Jessica Gomes thats as loud as 1,000 trumpets, when you see the Maybach & my arch angel Gunplay. Then you will know that Rozay has return"

"and on that day the glorious william roberts returned into the city with a fur coat that dragged allong the ground. A voice yelled out "maybach music" 70 times while all other music was stopped. The crowd was supposed to pause and stare at the maybach ? himself."

This is a reading from the new testament of the rozay bible thanks be to the boss amen
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They put videos on the internet saying they was extorting him do u think police can ignore that y'all can't be that stupid

it dont even make sense to make legitimate arguments with these ? , they clearly have made up their minds that ross is fake no matter how he responds or reacts , smh i give up, ross could get life for killing all them ? with video evidence and these ? would still find a way for him to be fake, really they wont be satisfied until he says im scared for my life and i quit rappin and im fake , then all the lames will finally be able to rest..... after calling him fake one more time smh lol

• 2Fresh2def
    Options

lol @ u naming 50 after the fbi and cia, that ? must got the whole ? government protecting him
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

That may be the case, except there was never any video from Chicago GDs. ? seem mad funny to me...

which is even more of a reason why ross didnt snitch, y would he snitch on the one set that didnt come at him, clearly the media has ? up some info once again but these IC ass cpu ass ? on flexin they hood (real ? ) cards on here like they in the streets, yall ? just fans, just listen to music, ur not a gd or any other gang
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this 2fresh ? is oozin all kinds of butthurt emotions over william bein a fraud rapper

you cry this much of a river when you found out santa wasnt real either?
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    you guys would prefer a chaotic war torn world without law enforcement.

na thats what we got william for

? stop stalking me on here , responding to everything i say.......... lame ? boy, u riding hard against ross, we know its u yayo, thats y yo avi pic is of a ? shootin up, with yo smack head ass lol
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    ? can say what they want but ross a G in my eyes, cuz he stood his ground and made it clear he aint with that extortion ? , smh ? is hilarious callin him fake, wtf he supposed to say? ...... Im scared and ill pay yall???? then ? would still call him fake lol

To play devils advocate

when he was like "..that's extortion.."

couldn't that also be seen as him dry snitchin to the police on the airwaves basically like "look, these ? tryna extort me.. S.O.S. please help!!!"

hypothetically speaking

Lmao.. I may have called this a few days ago

here's my theory

I'm pretty sure police have been aware of the video threats & jus gave no ? (cuz most wanna see blacks dead or in jail anyways)

So, when Ross went on the radio he basically filed a report w/o goin to the station, getting the police involved yet keeping his image (killing two birds).. cuz u kno folks would crucify him even worse if word got out he went to the police & filed a report or somethin

& that's prolly why police are investigating in Chicago since that's where he said he was
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yo lowkey i think rick ross is a undercover narc of some sort that was sent in to hip hop to get the ins and outs of the shady things going on and get ? arrested. It actually makes sense when you think about it. He started working with clipse and bam! yall seen how that went. And he's actually talking too big for a guy that doesn't have any street credibilty or is hated by most gangstas. Americas police force is behind him.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo lowkey i think rick ross is a undercover narc of some sort that was sent in to hip hop to get the ins and outs of the shady things going on and get ? arrested. It actually makes sense when you think about it. He started working with clipse and bam! yall seen how that went. And he's actually talking too big for a guy that doesn't have any street credibilty or is hated by most gangstas. Americas police force is behind him.

What do you mean about that?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good. That's their damn job.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What do you mean about that?

The fact that their manager got put away. Not particularly sure where on the timeline tha fell. But yhat's what he was getting at. I agree I that ? on some infiltration ? .