The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They made a deal that TO couldnt post him up or something?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Bulls play the best defense in the nba,when rose get bacc somebody gettin punched in da mouth
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls need some offense and not that garbage rainbow that ? throw up
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They made a deal that TO couldnt post him up or something?

how should i know?? u think i hang around the gym witha bunch of midgets?? i don't know what was going on there

or were you just asking a hypothetical question?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was ? up by Blake. Gif that, please.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would i expect u to know?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Good effort from the Bulls but the Clips just too much right now
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would i expect u to know?

My bad. Other than you asking me for the answer...I'm not sure how I came to that conclusion
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big shot by Bellinelli
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Paul get to the paint with ease
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lmao hubie brown sound like a cheerleader he coachin from the booth
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It's a wrap.Chris Paul don't miss late game ft's.We faced a jugganaut and a title contender good job good effort
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another win for the best team in LA

#clipset
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good defensive effort by the Bulls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Good game, Clippers best team in LA.

Bulls got Philly tomorrow, lets see how they bounce back
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Lakers whining like ?
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over/under 40% Kobe puts them paws on a teammate this season?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Kobe went for 42! At this rate dun is going to pass Jordan this year lol. Kareem better watch out, Kobe's looking like he has at least 4 (25ppg+) more years left. Kobe might ? around and get 40K.

On another note, I can't front, Melo is number 1 on the MVP list. He's the best player on the best/hottest team.

This is when being a groupie makes u look like an idiot

Lakers are 9-13 duke and can't beat the worst teams in the nba

I have NEVER been a fan of an organization. I'm a fan of players and players only. ? I like look being a fan of management?
    ? Kobe went for 42! At this rate dun is going to pass Jordan this year lol. Kareem better watch out, Kobe's looking like he has at least 4 (25ppg+) more years left. Kobe might ? around and get 40K.

On another note, I can't front, Melo is number 1 on the MVP list. He's the best player on the best/hottest team.

Y'all get to see him first hand they got the knicks next and on christmas that's 2 more Ls

Stop it. You know damn well Kobe about to light up MSG and shut down Melo in the process. Lakers winning at least 1 of those games.
    But all this is Pau fault right? oh.....ok

How does this comment make sense? Pau not playing takes away from the constant mistakes he makes when he does play? Pau is putting up career low numbers 12.6ppg 8.8rpg with a 42% FG and he gets paid $20M/yr!

? even him sitting out hurts the team, because while his numbers are garbage for someone that makes 20M, they're still better than anything Jamison and Hill can give us, so regardless of if he plays or not, he still gets some of the blame for the Lakers bad start.... as does Nash and Blake.

Now we're missing our starting PG, our starting PF, and our 2nd string PG. Missing key players like that will hurt ANY team in the league. All these injuries are forcing the Lakers to play bench players, starter minutes, and forcing people to play out of position.

SMH @ Nash only playing 1 full game before he got injured, and the Lakers are now entering game number 22!

You're not a fan of the organization though.
    Stop saying "we" when referring to the Lakers if you're just a Kobe stan.
    Lame ? .
    Go cry cause Kobe won't be getting that 6th ring that you dream about more than him, ? ? .
    You're the lamest ? to root for the Lakers, and that's saying something considering you got a ? that believes 2K rating have clout and a Nas stan that also roots for them.

• jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    gotdamn doris burke

image.png

Is that Sammy Sosa in the background!? Lmao
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Another Laker L atleast Kobe had 42

Thats the type of ? Kobe not Lakers fan say smh
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Avery need to stop ? around and let Brooks close games with the first squad instead of Stackhouse
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ teams is contenders now but got Blown Out & Swept in the playoffs?
    uqlfr.gif
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these dudes here
    Before James Harden landed with the Houston Rockets, a deal was reportedly on the table that would have sent him to the Washington Wizards in exchange for Bradley Beal and Chris Singleton. But Wizards management nixed the idea because of an unwillingness to commit to the five-year, $80-million max contract Harden was looking for from his new team.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    these dudes here
    Before James Harden landed with the Houston Rockets, a deal was reportedly on the table that would have sent him to the Washington Wizards in exchange for Bradley Beal and Chris Singleton. But Wizards management nixed the idea because of an unwillingness to commit to the five-year, $80-million max contract Harden was looking for from his new team.

john wall...nene....harden....that would have been a nice duo....smh
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    these dudes here

i had this post ready and had the @ ready for you and everything but it was false. All the Wiz management said they wanted a third established player that they didn't have avaialable...