California Gangster Disciples looking for Ross video

Options

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Cali had Chicago gangs in it for longest. T Rodgers brought the Black Stones to LA in the 60s already. They ride under the blood banner, but the gang and name is from Chicago. There are Latin Kings in Cali to they ride under surenos though. And the Gangster Disciples are in San Diego Orange County and LA county they been there since the 90s

The Stones are multi-generational in LA for sure, and the kings have a set there too, but they aren't deep like they are in Chicago or NY. GDs in Orange County? I thought it was just Skin heads out there. None of the above are up here in Northern California.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    is ross suppose to pay all Gds or what .
    Yes, he needs to contribute to the GD start-up fund for internet gangsters
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile random whites and cops r killing black kids like it ain't ? ?
    Where these ? b at?
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Where these ? b at?

They outchea tryna extort other black males for money while claiming they are for black empowerment.

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol & ross cancel his tour in the south for these type of ? . smh
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Where these ? b at?

It does happen tho.

But listen aside the slave mentality that has has been passed thru generations, every black males (and possibly female) has hate toward other black men (and/or women) psychologically. It starts out with our fathers not being at home or growing up in ? up households and then goes on from there. It happens in every race but when it becomes a stereotype for our people you know it's ? up. I could go on a lil deeper in what i mean and why i believe that but it would take a lil too long.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    ross better just cut the cheque , he a hoe ? anyway and his money long, whats the problem?

Do you REALLY think if he cuts that check they gonna leave him alone????

• hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard them GD's in Montana looking for him also
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ross ain't gon cut no check to these false flaggin ass ?
    this ? is sad and pathetic
    these ? always wanna put some of they wack ass music in the video
    how you gon try to extort a ? on camera?
    these ? is constantly makin themselves look like ? ?
    i just got off the phone with a 36 year old GD ? that said "these ? got us lookin bad. 100 ? wit 100 choppers and ain't none of em got no money."
    these ? is embarrassing themselves and GD's everywhere
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a few in California that claim GD but it's never taken seriously and Crips aren't Folks. I'm suprised the Folks Nation, especially SD's don't rise up. That six point star belongs to many.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? with the skully look like a ? . lol @ the french montana ? in the background
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    these ? done turned themselves into a meme
    they a running internet joke
    it's gon be "i heard gd's in montreal lookin for ross too"
    these ? done ensured that they are never taken seriously
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao these ? couldn't even get they call and response right
  • poindexter2
    Options
    how come all of these videos start off with "this aint got nothing to do with larry hoover or his son" or any other paraphrases in that nature lol
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    cuz ross already holla'd at larry hoover jr. and had the ? on stage with him like 2 years ago
    these ? is buddy ass ? lookin for a record deal
    if ross was to sign 1 of these ? he probably wouldn't even claim GD no more
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont even know what they're mad about
  • poindexter2
    Options
    this ? is funny on both sides
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    California GD's????
  • Synch1216
    Synch1216 Members Posts: 31
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    is ross suppose to pay all Gds or what .

Right? I can't see all these ? splittin even a million. LoL. They prolly just tryna see what they can get and start there till they basically get the ? to sign over all royalties and publishing to a GD shell corporation. And then once they get Ross... they'll prolly move over to the whole rap industry. Sorta like how Suge Knight thought about starting a "Union" for rappers. Thats the type of ? ? these dudes be on but if they fail here-- they're pretty much a joke from here on out. They've obviously got his attention and forced him to address the issue- which he prolly would have preferred not to even address... but still he hasn't actually crossed that line and gave into their demands. Prolly hoping it will die down- his next step is to resume touring to show they haven't stopped nuffin.

These dudes seem hilarious but at the same time they could be taken seriously by promoters fearing safety at events and cause Ross to lose money by cancelling them.

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't lived in Cali for about ten years now, but still visit often, and have allot of family and friends, never once heard of any GDs down there, these fools must just be on vacation.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the top comment on that video.

"Ross only cuts checks for certain G.D.s and that would be "Glazed Donuts"."
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/18803_3523296741619_1793592043_n.jpg[/img]
    Ross gon handle this like the g he is!
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Cali had Chicago gangs in it for longest. T Rodgers brought the Black Stones to LA in the 60s already. They ride under the blood banner, but the gang and name is from Chicago. There are Latin Kings in Cali to they ride under surenos though. And the Gangster Disciples are in San Diego Orange County and LA county they been there since the 90s

Black P Stones are Bloods. Yea, T. Rodgers started an LA chapter from Chicago and one of his brothers was from Harlem 30 Rolling Crip in LA. They're not GD's tho. It's one of the few gangs that started outside of LA that have survived inside of LA and that was because it was brought there before Bloods even became Bloods as the P Stones are one of the original Blood gangs in LA. I never saw no ? GD's in LA, LA County or even in ? Orange County. I'm not too familiar with San Diego like that. They got Sea World and what not and flowers on the freeway, I wouldn't understand gangbanging there, but I know there is. Between the Crips, Ese's, and Bloods in LA and LA Country there are 800 gangs between them. There are no room for GD's like that. Not saying they don't exist, just not major or even known in LA. None of the homies who bang would even know any GD's based in LA. This has to be some San Diego ? bruh. You can ask the thugs who got misplaced from Katrina who landed in LA who tried to start their ? up in LA and saw there really are that many gangs and there are is no room for anything else.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ya'll recognize what ya'll looking at? ? look like a step team.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The boys who cried wolf