Was she worth the wait?

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one like that, real green had only been w one dude and he got shot up.
    She lived In my hometown so I'd visit erry few months. I guess that lengthened the time. Took a year b4 I hit.

That was some frustrating ? tho, b.

put her on game though now she on point.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you waited longer than 2 weeks to get some ass from a chick you a ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This was the third time I seen this chick ever. She gave me an unfinished hanjob tonight. I ain't never talking to her ever again.
    ugghhh she already texted me this morning. Thank ? I'm goin back to my parents for the next 3 weeks for winter break.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting is overrated in 2012
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never was put on a time table. If it happened it happened.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, i give a chick 4 dates or 4 weeks, if them panties ain't down to her knees by then i'm out like dead beat dads.

Wait.....so y'all actually have specific set time frames? That's just as bad as a female who has a silly "3 month rule." Smh.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A women knows if she is going to rock with you or not after at least 30 days. Don't mind waiting as long as she has a mind-blowing personality along with us clicking on all cylinders. If not and i notice her using that ? as some bargaining chip to keep me around, then she must have no confidence in me or herself.

Im out, ? cant stay with a indecisive woman
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thing was this, if nothing happened in 2 months or 3 dates, it's a wrap. Some took a little more than 3 months but I smashing other chicks. Like Jayvon said, within 30 days she'll know whether to do it or not.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so if megan goode was willing to have sex with y'all but wanted to wait to get to know you better, y'all kicking her to the curb after 2-4 weeks?

I'll give the long haired Megan Goode til two months to do something.

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    i waited a lot longer than that, but it wasn't an intentional thing, i just wanted to get to know him better first before sleeping with him

Really how damn long does it take to get to know someone? You can be with someone 20 years and still get to know them. If you just know the basics, that should be it.

• jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i waited a lot longer than that, but it wasn't an intentional thing, i just wanted to get to know him better first before sleeping with him

I can't knock this if both parties are willing to wait. Honestly if i'm not seeing a extreme value in waiting that long, im out. Better to let you go then front and wait while smashing a shorty on the side. Especially if im not ready to just put all my eggs in one basket.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    i would wait until marriage for megan goode
  • Cinco
    Options
    so if megan goode was willing to have sex with y'all but wanted to wait to get to know you better, y'all kicking her to the curb after 2-4 weeks?
    Nah she could keep her Tyler perry 3 month rule while I smash side pieces until she ready.

• Cinco
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Nah she could keep her Steve Harvey 3 month rule while I smash side pieces until she ready.
    My bad
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really how damn long does it take to get to know someone? You can be with someone 20 years and still get to know them. If you just know the basics, that should be it.

okay, with my last boyfriend (husband now), i think we dated about six months before we had sex. i wanted to know what we had was real and was love before we had sex. and getting to know someone takes time, especially since in the beginning everyone's putting their best foot forward.

it may seem like a long time, but it felt like a natural progression, we worked on developing our friendship and really forming a close intimate bond

How do you know he wasn't smangin on the side tho?

See a lot women get this misconception that just b/c you gonna wait a certain amount of time to sex the guy you're seeing, doesn't mean he's gonna do the same. Oh yeah he'll wait to sex YOU, but that doesn't mean he's gonna wait from having sex as a whole.

So that whole notion of "Oh I'm gonna make him wait" and thinkin you got the upper hand, is pretty much false. Too many women think if they control sex, they control the guy. Wrong.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    hold up....are some of you ? advocating NOT waiting to have sex with a chick?
    but..but what about getting to know her first, to see what she about, specially if she insist on it?

? you and your logic ? ....trying to make sense and ? in here
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If she doesnt know enough about me after that time i'd tell her to keep her ? .
    Why Ima be the one to hang around when u know other ? done, smashed and dashed..

tumblr_m9qxgyLQAO1qaex5co1_500.gif
  • Will Munny
    Options
    This was the third time I seen this chick ever. She gave me an unfinished hanjob tonight. I ain't never talking to her ever again.
    ugghhh she already texted me this morning. Thank ? I'm goin back to my parents for the next 3 weeks for winter break.
    So I told her I'm taking a nap before I drive home. She asks if she wants me to have her come over and cuddle. Thing is she literally means just come over and cuddle. Gaaaaay
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you can not delay gratification you have a big problem on your hands. Very big.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I told her I'm taking a nap before I drive home. She asks if she wants me to have her come over and cuddle. Thing is she literally means just come over and cuddle. Gaaaaay

Smh. I got ? just reading that nonsense
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I agree on that, @Kai_Valya. The American culture, and consequently Canadian culture, has adopted an addiction to things that bring instant gratification. That's like the entire goal of fast food: provide unhealthy delicious tasting food at unparalleled speeds.

Now we got people who can't delay sex. What a surprise... STI and STD rates are going up. Young women releasing more nude photos and making more sex tapes. Nobody wants to finish school to get a better job, rather smoke ? and work minimum wage.

The rewards are so much better when you think long term.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, i give a chick 4 dates or 4 weeks, if them panties ain't down to her knees by then i'm out like dead beat dads.

Wait.....so y'all actually have specific set time frames? That's just as bad as a female who has a silly "3 month rule." Smh.

No it's not, female SET TIME FRAMES TO NOT COME OFF AS A HOE. I have time frame because i generally have the attention span for a month, i'm not waiting for something when chicks are willing to give it to me that first night.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive never had to wait. I doubt I would if put in the situation though. I'd still hang around her though but I wouldnt commit.

All that "waiting" ? is just a form of control for females who know that the only power card they have in their deck is the ? card. They forget other females got the same deck too. Some play their cards right. Some dont. But Ill be damned if Im ? with a ? that wont even shuffle the deck with a ? but think she still get to sit at the table. ? Im a card shark out this ? . Better let a ? cut...the cards...yall ? know what Im trying to say ? ...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

okay, with my last boyfriend (husband now), i think we dated about six months before we had sex. i wanted to know what we had was real and was love before we had sex. and getting to know someone takes time, especially since in the beginning everyone's putting their best foot forward.

it may seem like a long time, but it felt like a natural progression, we worked on developing our friendship and really forming a close intimate bond

Did ya'll do anything though?

My issue with waiting that long is the fact that I start wanting it myself..ya'll are spending all that time together, you're obviously attracted to him and vice versa, ya'll are alone, etc...that takes some serious self control to resist the urge, especially when you're grown and have already been sexually active.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    SMH at playing mind games and trying to strong arm your way into a relationship with your ? . If you make me wait this long, i'm only gonna take the ? and walk out on you once i get it.