Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    In these extreme times when violence plagues our communities across America, why don't you step in and stop these gang members from turning our people into prisoners in their own homes? Are you willing to go up against anyone who dares to sell drugs within our communities? Or will you just leave that up to the racist pigs? Why can't YOU police our hoods?

your Brother in arms,
    ether

They call that vigilante... It's illegal and will put us in prison with those same dealers and murderers that we were trying to stop in the first place. But the root cause of the drug industry goes beyond the drug dealers.... LEgalizing drugs in the first place would help dimish that whole problem to begin with... and we dont have that political power and voting accomplishes nothing in an oligarchy.

The only solution is re-education, and that's what we're trying to do, but it's very hard when you got house negros defending the enemy quicker than they would help their own brothers and sisters to wake the ? up. This generation is lost, so we need to focus on the children. What are YOU doing to stop the drugs and violence in our neighborhoods?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funny the only answers given are either blaming white people, or trippin on another poster that doesnt see their views.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mostly ignorance as well as lack of marketing. When there's a McDs on every corner in the hood and on TV all you see are mostly black people stuffing their faces with the M sign's food, it's no shock why our money goes out the window.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey,
    instead of corner preaching can you just grab a couple cans of paint, and some trash bags and paint over" w/s RFCG V ave O killas" and any other graffiti painted on black owed businesses? And can you please tell ? not to ? in the hallways of their residence then make a rap about how the white man got em living in pissy hallways? I mean that ? don't ? you off? Also can you provide a service to help all these kids with no daddy? I mean you know that right in the same hood, maybe you can connect them. Hey do you know why middle easterners come right in the middle of the hood and open stores? Because most of them are fresh out of war torn countries so they are use to the gun fire. And did you know they sell drug paraphernalia, like glass pipes and pieces of Brillo or what not for the local drug addicts? Also I would like to encourage you to support your local rappers because they have no problem telling exactly where the trap houses are, hell they even get chains with emblems that have the interstates of the drug routes so this should help immensely.

Thats the issue though ? , they dont want to be responsible for their ? , its much easier to blame someone else than it is to go handle your own business. Just like H-rap talkin about sell outs destroyin the community and ? yet he post a song he plays that is full of it. ? is too ? hypocritical for me to respect.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Peace.

Yeah Im in Cali but I hit Seattle, Portland, and Vegas often.

I have friends in the MST and friends that are Washitaw Moors, we build all the time! Im very familiar with their teachings, Noble Drew Ali was a powerful man, and I respect his teachings and students. The Moors as a unit have mastered that UCC code (UCC), law, and sovereignty, brothers like C. freeman El, Taj Tarik Bey, and Hakim Bey are some of the master teachers I have learned from, Brother Alim Bey being my favorite.

People always complain about the Circle7 Koran being plagurized or that the prophet was a Suffi, but I just focus on the teachings and throw out what I cant use. That Adept Chamber is serious...keep doing the research bruh.

Google brother philthmoor (Paul Moorland) or hit him on Facebook...he's the major force behind the new generation of Moors and he's got some good information.

Imma send you some stuff to your P.M. by tomorrow.

Peace & "Islam"

Aight preciate that.
    And Step wrote: »
    I like to see college brothers with a enlightened awareness while they are in school. Keep it up ? .
    Thanks man. I wish the rest of my crew thought outside the box for once.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Point taken but its good to see the well off people with $$$ supporting black business, they havent become so bourgeise in their succsses that they refuse to give back.
    This is a component of economic empowerment and an example more people should follow.

Exactly.

Being a sellout is not just simply making money... it's how you make money and what you use that money for. If you make money, by whatever means you can, whether you're working for the man or not, but then turn around and support the black community like these people are doing, that's real right there. And it's a big help! Sure, you may have made whitey some money in the process of making money yourself, but in the end, the most money being distributed, which is your spending money in the end, will be going to the black community. Things are expensive now in black business because it's very small and barely funded, which is why it's these rich black folk that is their responsibility to give back, so prices will go down and the black business community will continue to flourish.

All we have to do, is make sure that we don't do this simply to get rich, but to bring wealth in to the black community so we can begin to "Police our own hoods", Stop our children from selling poison, Get their parents off of buying drugs, which will make the black family stronger, so on and so forth. It's a chain reaction.

Rap artists going to that white guy and spending 50G on some daimond teeth is ridiculous and helps noone but whitey.... batshit crazy if you ask me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Exactly.

Being a sellout is not just simply making money... it's how you make money and what you use that money for. If you make money, by whatever means you can, whether you're working for the man or not, but then turn around and support the black community like these people are doing, that's real right there. And it's a big help! Sure, you may have made whitey some money in the process of making money yourself, but in the end, the most money being distributed, which is your spending money in the end, will be going to the black community. Things are expensive now in black business because it's very small and barely funded, which is why it's these rich black folk that is their responsibility to give back, so prices will go down and the black business community will continue to flourish.

All we have to do, is make sure that we don't do this simply to get rich, but to bring wealth in to the black community so we can begin to "Police our own hoods", Stop our children from selling poison, Get their parents off of buying drugs, which will make the black family stronger, so on and so forth. It's a chain reaction.

Rap artists going to that white guy and spending 50G on some daimond teeth is ridiculous and helps noone but whitey.... batshit crazy if you ask me.

Again ? is hypocritical, the last 2 years I've given about 20 grand a year in help between Africa and my sorrounding area here, yet I'm a sellout in your eyes. Maybe I should just say ? Africa and my neighborhood since no matter what I do "real ? " is gonna hate.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i stopped.............................................

To do what instead?
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Again ? is hypocritical, the last 2 years I've given about 20 grand a year in help between Africa and my sorrounding area here, yet I'm a sellout in your eyes. Maybe I should just say ? Africa and my neighborhood since no matter what I do "real ? " is gonna hate.

The way you present yourself just screams house negor, bro. You so quick to defend the white man it's not funny. Good for you, you donated to some charities, you want a medal? Don't donate to Africa and the hood if all you want is a ? social status or some other brothers to give you a Blackness card. Do it because it's the right ? thing to do, becaue you WANT to, not because it's a burden.... foh with that guilt trip ? . White people donate to black charities all the ? time for a social status and to point the finger and say "Look I'm not racist, See!??" A true contributer wont brag about contributing, they just do it. Stop, just Stop.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    live..............................................

wtf... why make this thread if you're doing nothing?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The way you present yourself just screams house negor, bro. You so quick to defend the white man it's not funny. Good for you, you donated to some charities, you want a medal? Don't donate to Africa and the hood if all you want is a ? social status or some other brothers to give you a Blackness card. Do it because it's the right ? thing to do, becaue you WANT to, not because it's a burden.... foh with that guilt trip ? . White people donate to black charities all the ? time for a social status and to point the finger and say "Look I'm not racist, See!??" A true contributer wont brag about contributing, they just do it. Stop, just Stop.

I can care less, I donate because they need help, Im pointing out another hypocritical aspect of your type, yall are on some house ? dont take care of black people well I do so maybe you should re-write yalls rules. I defend the white people because its the truth not all of them are evil and out to get you, its the truth we can go n make ? of ourselves, it is true alot of us are stuck in poverty because we choose to be, it is true that we are gettin more blacks in powerful positions, it is true yall only complain n talk down to Obama because he is somebody other than a militant ? , so come on real ? stay mad and reply with some more ? about me defending ones who are innocent humans rather than ? and moan about them.
    And plenty of whites and others including myself donate anonymously, whats your excuse for those white donating? They arent getting nothin from it, they dont even get sht on taxes from it so come on pro ? let me know.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    everything is bad to you huh? lol
    somebody didn't hug you as a child.

No, not everything. Sorry if what I said wasn't to your satisfaction...
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can care less, I donate because they need help, Im pointing out another hypocritical aspect of your type, yall are on some house ? dont take care of black people well I do so maybe you should re-write yalls rules. I defend the white people because its the truth not all of them are evil and out to get you, its the truth we can go n make ? of ourselves, it is true alot of us are stuck in poverty because we choose to be, it is true that we are gettin more blacks in powerful positions, it is true yall only complain n talk down to Obama because he is somebody other than a militant ? , so come on real ? stay mad and reply with some more ? about me defending ones who are innocent humans rather than ? and moan about them.
    And plenty of whites and others including myself donate anonymously, whats your excuse for those white donating? They arent getting nothin from it, they dont even get sht on taxes from it so come on pro ? let me know.

You keep claiming we think all white people are evil as a fact... But the turth is, you are soooo up the white man's ass you can;t see what;s really being said. We SIMPLY DO NOT TRUST THEM AS LONG AS THEY HOLD POWER AND WE DO NOT!

AFTER and ONLY AFTER The whole World is OUT OF THEIR HANDS and ON AN EQUAL FOOT HOLD, will we NO LONGER have to GENERALIZE an ENTIRE RACE based on SKIN COLOR!

The Natives here TRUSTED the white man after EVERYTHING they had done to them.... and What happened???? They got Blankets full of diseases in return for their trust!!! You don't know enough about history or the truth to actually be able to comprehend what we're trying to do here. Keep donating to your white ran Charities that claim they help Africans, even though NO charity is designed to fix or cure problems, they are designed to pacify and surpress the simptoms of whatever sickness or disaster it's claiming to help. You don't know this, because your version of helping out only deals with throwing some money their way just so you can say you did your part, rather than educating yourself so that you may actually contribute to resolving the whole problem.

If there were any charities that actually worked towards doing this, they would be labelled terrorists or a militant group or an Anti-white hate group and waged WAR upon.... That's how you know when a "charity" is true. ANYTHING the white man says is the complete opposite.... that's all we ever learned from them throughout history.

House Negros are almost worst than the devils themeselves... they will be quick to point out how they "so-called" helped their fellow black man and then turn around and defend the innocent pure angelic white people who can't live in peace in their big homes they bought from the wealth obtained by their ancestors because all of the people who inherited poverty, police beatings and poor education are crying too loud from their slums.... Awwwww poor things. I feel so bad for those white people who are called racist yet it effects nothing in regards to the way they live. Awwww woa is them....

Take it from me, bro... these "innocent" white people don't need your sympathy or defense and if they saw you defending them in this cause, would probably have a nice laugh at how obedient you are. Go to any website or message forum that is predominantly white, and you will see the true nature of these beasts, how they act and what they say about black people.... and don't you think for one minute these aren't the same white kids that you see everyday hanging around with a couple black friends and acting like they don't think about race...... It's a real eye opener. Because I can tell you, before the internet was popular, I had no clue how these devils truly thought about us on an every day basis. And THESE ARE THE TEENAGERS! Where are they getting this racist mentality from? If Slavery and Racism ended hundreds of years ago like they claim, and they are innocent, why are they still racist as ? ? These are the same people that will inherit the wealth and power of their parents and they ARE RACIST.

VERY few of them may sincerely NOT be racist, but if they aren't they will UNDERSTAND WHY WE DONT TRUST THEM.

(I am capitalizing certain points I want to stand out, I'm not attempting to "yell" over the internet and I'm not 'madd' lol before anyone tries to interpret my random caps that way.)
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol @ the general thread sentiment

It's either

*Walks in and pretends not to what he's talkin about*

or

"NO U"
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any black person who speaks truth is "extremely militant" to you ? crackers. Please dont claim to be black you're just a loser ass ? and nothing more.

Funny how when crackers have a problem they can blame government and "people wanting handouts" all day long. But when blacks have a problem we're just supposed to ? and take it.

Die slow ? and take your pale ass loser children with you.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^

Again, you continue to say evil and devils as to the whole race, you are not saying a specific group. Im not arguing for white men who are racist or who discriminate, they deserve the hate. Im arguing for those whites who are not.

If a non-black person would say Ni99ers when speaking about only a few or say thugs in reference to us, we would flip the ? out. Including you. Now you are saying crackas and devils without mentioning which certain group when you say it, if everytime something is brought up you are constently blaming a white person but continue to say those devils and those crackers, and then call everyone who isnt ridin ur nuts a house ? or ? then truth of the matter is your a ? racist, you hate white people. And racist hate other races becuase they haven't taken the time to know them personally, only base it off what they hear, read, and are told at a young age. That's why I argue I have friends from all races, some white ones I do look at them differently, but there are also a good bit I know got my back through anything and would rot in a ? cell or go broke cause thats like family. Im not gonna let people bash a whole group when the ? they are saying is false.
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    My hood in Atlanta is worse than it was 10 years ago. There was a study for the county I grew up in and although many of my classmates parent's were middle class, more than 50% of their children didn't graduate high school. Getting a little college degree aint ? . Paying for a little house aint ? . Getting a fancy desk job aint ? . Morally and mentally, we are NOT doing better than we ever have.. I go to Howard. 70% of the population is women. A usual small class setting is around 30 students, only 5 of them are usually males. 2 of them are homosexuals. If this isn't extreme I don't know what is. What are the statistics on AIDS and ? right now for black people? I live in D.C. we are #1 in ? rates. There was a study this year that said 70% of black women are single. That's kinda extreme to me I don't know bout you.

What about job rates? What's the unemployment rates lookin like? I'm not up to date on that but whatever the rate is for white folks, double that for black people. I want to know why my little brother's elementary school can't get NEW books but these white folks on the other side of town are getting BRAND NEW laptops for their children's school. Oh I know it's cause white folks participate and volunteer for their schools while black folks just send their kids off without even knowing what their child's teacher name is. That's a little extreme to say the least.

Oh we doing better cause we got a little money now rite? We get to eat at the same restaurants as whitey so it's all good now. You're reading into the word extreme too much my friend. All extreme teaching for extreme times means is that tomfoolery is at a very high degree and the only way to get people to wake up is using the same tactics that are influencing them. Hence, Hrap saying he makes over generalizations.

Black people complaining and blaming others for their own downfall AS USUAL. White people aren't the ones selling drugs and shooting up blacks in the hood. Wake up and do something about your own problems. Got dayum.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao. Although I'm not a ? I will try to die as slow as I can, but if you don't take the advice given then more ? will continue to die fast at the hands of other ? .

BTW I wish your kids well.

Who's next?

I got a flat tire comin back from the store a little bit ago, ? white man I swear he had something to do with it, cant trust that ? . First he pokes a hole on my tire, then when Im changin it he tries actin like hes a regulaur driver and stops to see if I need help. Of course I said ? you ? and your millions you are reaping from slavery still, truthfully he had a arsenal of weapons ready for me had I said yea lucky me huh. Just goes to show you those white devils are all evil, trying to ? a black man then when failing trying it again, they should all be out of power maybe then my tires would be incapable of punctures, we need black men in power not crackas.

BTW by those evil white devils who should all be thrown out of power I only mean we shouldnt trust them that is all, I want to see an equal balance between white devils and real ? . Somethin like 10/10 position for us sounds good.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree its improving; but the president is one man.. and you and i both know if he was 3 shades darker he wouldnt have a chance in hell you cant name 3 major newscasters darker than a paperbag,,,, its progress.. small progress but progress none to less.. its now 43-1 in presidents that claimed their african heritage..

black people are still self hating.. there are still frivolous interracial relationships.. and there are still inequalities.. IMO we are still crawling in terms of progress when you look at the big picture

Crawling in progress?? That's harsh, I can't agree with that. Blacks in the USA are doing well overall, more businesses are being created and incomes are going up, how is that "crawling" success?
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^

Again, you continue to say evil and devils as to the whole race, you are not saying a specific group. Im not arguing for white men who are racist or who discriminate, they deserve the hate. Im arguing for those whites who are not.

If a non-black person would say Ni99ers when speaking about only a few or say thugs in reference to us, we would flip the ? out. Including you. Now you are saying crackas and devils without mentioning which certain group when you say it, if everytime something is brought up you are constently blaming a white person but continue to say those devils and those crackers, and then call everyone who isnt ridin ur nuts a house ? or ? then truth of the matter is your a ? racist, you hate white people. And racist hate other races becuase they haven't taken the time to know them personally, only base it off what they hear, read, and are told at a young age. That's why I argue I have friends from all races, some white ones I do look at them differently, but there are also a good bit I know got my back through anything and would rot in a ? cell or go broke cause thats like family. Im not gonna let people bash a whole group when the ? they are saying is false.

Who is to say I am referring to people who aren't devils? If I say devils, I'm referring to those responsible... if there are any white people on this planet that don't fit the description of a devil then they should take no offense to that term. Just like when white people say ******, I could care less because I know I am not one...

But since you are so trained to jump to their defense, I expect nothing less than a response like that from you.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who is to say I am referring to people who aren't devils? If I say devils, I'm referring to those responsible... if there are any white people on this planet that don't fit the description of a devil then they should take no offense to that term. Just like when white people say ******, I could care less because I know I am not one...

But since you are so trained to jump to their defense, I expect nothing less than a response like that from you.

Again instead of debating or explaining something like a grown man you always at some point resort back to ignorance. How am I trained? Its standing up for what you believe in, I happen to believe every man of a different color isnt bad and that we as African Americans have grown quicker and are becoming more powerful than you fail to see. Now I understand what your saying now by the way, I confused your views with those H-rap's my bad for that. Now that I understand you are speaking specifically of those who hate you and dont want a black man to suceed I won't argue with you anymore on that subject. You said earlier we need balanced power in the top, I agree a balance with every race leading the country and world is what we really need, we've seen for too long a one race world will never work.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I got a flat tire comin back from the store a little bit ago, ? white man I swear he had something to do with it, cant trust that ? . First he pokes a hole on my tire, then when Im changin it he tries actin like hes a regulaur driver and stops to see if I need help. Of course I said ? you ? and your millions you are reaping from slavery still, truthfully he had a arsenal of weapons ready for me had I said yea lucky me huh. Just goes to show you those white devils are all evil, trying to ? a black man then when failing trying it again, they should all be out of power maybe then my tires would be incapable of punctures, we need black men in power not crackas.

BTW by those evil white devils who should all be thrown out of power I only mean we shouldnt trust them that is all, I want to see an equal balance between white devils and real ? . Somethin like 10/10 position for us sounds good.

You make Whitey proud.

applause.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You make Whitey proud.

applause.gif

Sidebare sorry my "Militant Brothers" and "Domesticated Negroes"

That dude looks like a white Roland Martin that is all
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You make Whitey proud.

Extremist still continue to hold their people back

applause.gif
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Again instead of debating or explaining something like a grown man you always at some point resort back to ignorance. How am I trained? Its standing up for what you believe in, I happen to believe every man of a different color isnt bad and that we as African Americans have grown quicker and are becoming more powerful than you fail to see. Now I understand what your saying now by the way, I confused your views with those H-rap's my bad for that. Now that I understand you are speaking specifically of those who hate you and dont want a black man to suceed I won't argue with you anymore on that subject. You said earlier we need balanced power in the top, I agree a balance with every race leading the country and world is what we really need, we've seen for too long a one race world will never work.

Well the only way to achieve that is to get a certain goup of people out of power who use racism as their means to remain in power. You obviously seem to have a problem with that.