What did you get for christmas?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and a sheet set that's getting returned cause I don't do white sheets..

LOL!!! This is hilarious on so many levels.

Merry X-Mas Kat!

Lol..I was wondering who would be first to comment..Merry Christmas!

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Merry xmas and ? that ? at the same time
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also got a bottle of Marc Jacobs Bang cologne, that ? smells like a cologne i already have (Armani Attitude).
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two Scunci Upzings (type of hair holding updo thingy that I adore):

13437377.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVuW-VfULiZNVDVIVCT5uz29XkgSU5CPVCBQuyN4FoDrqyoNHQ2Q

A NOOK eReader w/ accompanying gift card for initial book downloads

An eyeshadow pallete

New jeans

A yellow top that I'd been fiending for

Giftcard

Hello Kitty Pajamas :D

Money

Gold hoop earrings

2 pairs of patterned tights

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't ask for much

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Usb Audio Interface

Ipod Touch

Some Polo gear

Eh, I got enough
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    my girl is paying off my 800 dollar traffic ticket, and she is bought me my hydroponic growing stuff that easily cost about another 800 would post pics but havent gotten from amazon yet in the mail. i got her nothing. "i dont need anything baby i just want to spend christmas with you" <-- why i love white women
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really gave your girl nothing for xmas?
  • Kat
    Options
  • terbear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Cheaaaap ass.

cant be cheap when your literally told "no dont get me anything, i just like spending time with you" and considering i just took her to hawaii for 3 weeks not that long ago or us staying at my condo in vegas for 2 weeks i'm not sure that consitutes cheap

hj_zpse6f92b8c.png
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A card with $1,000 from my father & $350 from my mother!!!
  • terbear
    Options
    next thing place i got planned for us once i get my hydroponics ? setup and get my passport is backpacking thru europe for a couple months. it basically came down to she knows i dont give a ? about holidays and i do more than most guys do for there women on the regular so she dont sweat when i dont do ? for stupid made up holidays. christmas is about the birth of christ not who can give who better gifts.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple red sox fitted hats some patriot socks and some gas cards
  • Kat
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    next thing place i got planned for us once i get my hydroponics ? setup and get my passport is backpacking thru europe for a couple months. it basically came down to she knows i dont give a ? about holidays and i do more than most guys do for there women on the regular so she dont sweat when i dont do ? for stupid made up holidays. christmas is about the birth of christ not who can give who better gifts.

Hmm..maybe you should posted that from the get go instead of making your girl sound like a trick.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMG_20121224_233857.jpg

Very hard to come by now in days
  • terbear
    Options

Hmm..maybe you should posted that from the get go instead of making your girl sound like a trick.

hmm the question was what did you get for christmas, not what do you do for your s/o. i told you exactly how it was i got her jack ? didnt care told her i wasnt going to get her ? and she decided to drop all that cash on me regardless. so i told it like it was. then you mistakenly jumped to conclusions and called me cheap which i am not. i just dont give a ? about any of these stupid holidays, holidays shouldnt be a reason to treat someone good and buy them ? , you should want to do that ? all year around because you a. you care about that person b. you enjoy doing it.
  • Kat
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Signed Mayweather gloves
  • terbear
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Signed Mayweather gloves
    thats whats up, thats a gift i can really appreciate
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing but good company..... and a 45 minute marathon sloppy drunken head session. GOAT.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Usmarine & terbear getting robbed
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my girl is paying off my 800 dollar traffic ticket, and she is bought me my hydroponic growing stuff that easily cost about another 800 would post pics but havent gotten from amazon yet in the mail. i got her nothing. "i dont need anything baby i just want to spend christmas with you" <-- why i love white women

your girl sounds humungous.
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Options
    socks and cash
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint get wifey nothing. I thought we had agreed to that....

She got me some J's and a few small things.
  • terbear
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »

Is this the pretty girl you made the thread about a while back? hope you both had a lovely Christmas :-)

yup, sure was and thank you lady_zee, I hope you had a good christmas.
    @sneak your making a assumption, try treating your s/o better and you'll find there willing to do almost anything for you and ask for nothing in return, thats if you even have one.