The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Looks like Pato and Robinho might be headed back home to play in the league there...
  • MUDDYWATERZ
    MUDDYWATERZ Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options
    Robinho's been a big disapointment since signing from Santos....but I still think Pato has a lot more to show
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at Gerrard - someone somewhere better gif that moment.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Bale with the 'tre

My Fantasy Team captain.... Just picked him up this morning too....

Every time I come close to taking him out my Fantasy League team he always goes and scores 2 or 3 goals in the next match. Good thing I've kept him in.

With me, it's been hit or miss. Today was one of the few hits.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yh IMO Robinho never really lived up to the hype...Pato neither...but he's still young
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yh IMO Robinho never really lived up to the hype...Pato neither...but he's still young

yall english heads is some joke. sure did live up to the hype.

Robinho
    Club
    Santos- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (2): 2002, 2004
    Campeonato Paulista (1): 2010
    Copa do Brasil (1): 2010

Real Madrid- La Liga (2): 2006–07, 2007–08
    Supercopa de España (1): 2008

Milan-Serie A (1): 2010–11
    Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2011

Brazil-FIFA Confederations Cup: 2005, 2009
    Copa América: 2007

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7 points back... nah, I'm not concerned.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robino defo never lived up to the hype... I dont care what the stats are for players in brazilian league

Good to Be 7 points clear, thats keep it going!

Daum Ive been moved from second, bale killed it for people, toheeb how the fck you have him as captain?!?!?!?!?!
  • Musa Daniel
    Musa Daniel Members Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    robinho was shittin on defensives @ man city, he jus aint like england all that much
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daum Ive been moved from second, bale killed it for people, toheeb how the fck you have him as captain?!?!?!?!?!

2unx3rl.gif
  • Figo
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Robino defo never lived up to the hype... I dont care what the stats are for players in brazilian league

your point is mute. you stay hating on brazilians/santos players. ease up. epl is not the only successful league league in the world. ask chelsea
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TsBj0.gif
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

your point is mute. you stay hating on brazilians/santos players. ease up. epl is not the only successful league league in the world. ask chelsea

you ease up pal, since when i do hate on brazilian players??? coz i said pele aint best player in history? lol

brazilian league is weeeeeeeeeak fam, a players achievement cant be judged on a weak league, hence why they got one of the worst attendance records in the world, they cant give tickets away to the brazilian fans, the best brazilian players go their to have fun and finish their careers, or stay if they cant handle going outside their comfort zone in italy or spain or and facing the cold weather in england...

no hate, i used love watching brazilian football, but the fact their national team is not even any good now also says alot, english teams dont take the world club cup serious either, its wack...

theres couple great brazilian players, like oscar, naymar, pato... and the last to wont leave brazil either
  • Figo
    edited December 2012
    Options

you ease up pal, since when i do hate on brazilian players??? coz i said pele aint best player in history? lol

brazilian league is weeeeeeeeeak fam, a players achievement cant be judged on a weak league, hence why they got one of the worst attendance records in the world, they cant give tickets away to the brazilian fans, the best brazilian players go their to have fun and finish their careers, or stay if they cant handle going outside their comfort zone in italy or spain or and facing the cold weather in england...

no hate, i used love watching brazilian football, but the fact their national team is not even any good now also says alot, english teams dont take the world club cup serious either, its wack...

theres couple great brazilian players, like oscar, naymar, pato... and the last to wont leave brazil either

oscar pato and neymar great?? you just prove my point homie.
    plus all great teams go thru a rebuilding stage. there national team isn't good now, you could say the for every other national team. you acting like spain, italy, england, argentina hadn't been thru a stressful period with there national team
  • water ur seeds
    Options

oscar pato and neymar great?? you just prove my point homie.
    plus all great teams go thru a rebuilding stage. there national team isn't good now, you could say the for every other national team. you acting like spain, italy, england, argentina hadn't been thru a stressful period with there national team

you know i used the word great loosely, they could be great players was my point, they have the ability to prove themselves to be world class one day... mate the brazilian league is not world class, i dont care what you say, its not a muliti national league like the prem, the epl have world class players from all over the world plying their trade there... the brazilian league is full of mediocre brazilians playing some eye pleasing football...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if anybody is on that FIFA '13 for xbox live and wants to get waxed holler at me.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    if anybody is on that FIFA '13 for xbox live and wants to get waxed holler at me.

You need to get yourself a PS3.
  • Matt-
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

i be playin on the kinect tho
  • northside7
    Options

I see. How is that?
  • northside7
    Options

I see. How is that?
  • Matt-
    Options

I see. How is that?

terrible
  • water ur seeds
    Options

dont be a ? and play me next time im online... me and josh played twice, both times 0-0 lol
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont be a ? and play me next time im online... me and josh played twice, both times 0-0 lol

Even though they ended 0-0, can't say they were boring matches. Great keeping and missed chances
  • northside7
    Options

When I get the game.
This discussion has been closed.