E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lol at the @Da_Frawd quoting me 3x on this page alone, ? ....please dont tell me I got another groupie.

The ? "dissed" me by saying im ? mediocre broads lol...I guess that's a diss in his eyes since he prolly dont ? with broads...sad.

Now send one of ur bosses to come see me, I could tell your an irrelevant poster over there that hardly gets ur post read...plus u type like a ? . You prolly thinkin "wtf, how does a ? type"...just read ur post in this thread again when u have the chance, you'll get ur answer there.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like to thank these e-coli ? for providing some good comedy but y'all really starting wear out your welcome. Please go back to y'all ? hole and ? yourselves.
  • Da_Gawd
    Da_Gawd Members Posts: 26
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Da_Gawd wrote: »
    Maybe if y'all had more posters who cared enough to donate money by their own free will to make sure the site is active and could be upgraded regularly, y'all would have more than 400 active members and not have to talk about the glory days..but we honestly welcome all y'all to the coli the IC is just another victim of owners/administration not giving a ? about the posters and letting the forum die

Thats the thing..we aint over there beggin yall dimwits to come over here..we good, brotha.

But on the other hand, yall ? is beggin us..so tell u what, get on cam, and upload a video of u on ur ? knees (nh), beggin us to join ur site..and even then its not guaranteed, but we might, no promises, we MIGHT, sign up and let yall dickride and "dap"all our posts.

Man listen, we not begging anyone to come over. We just spreading the word about the coli and its glory.

But just know one thing, after we are done with this entertaining sparring match, that thread about yall will disappear, ? will move on with other topics and this thread will still be on yall first page. With yall talking about us. Face it after this ? , yall wont have ? to do.

You a child predator bruh? you must be morethan1?

that ether done burnt you so much, that u hit with me with the wrong joke.

Anyway we out, we gonna delete everything about yall and this beef.

Tomorrow no one will know what the IC is or why we was beefin in the first place.

Hope yall enjoyed the traffic we gave yall.

See yall on our site in a couple of months
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    @blackjack2012

I think the only thing we have in common is our smile. I can sorta see the resemblance--would post a bigger pic, but I don't want to make ya'll's stomachs turn and drag the IC's name down even further.

Ok ,but if you gonna post a pic make sure its a nude.

Hell no, are you trying to get me banned? I don't need to give people another reason to hate me. :(

Inbox me :D
  • acebooncoom2
    acebooncoom2 Members Posts: 31
    Options

the thing is u got ? who are mods on a forum saying someone takes the internet too serious the irony. lmao

you signed up to another forum to defend your home forum tho...

but hey thats not ironic either tho huh?

I didn't sign up today idiot

still doesn't make the stupidity and irony of your argument mysteriously vanish.
    you still here valiantly defending another board.

where did i defend anything?

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should be banned soon.
  • Da_Gawd
    Da_Gawd Members Posts: 26
    Options
    lol at the @Da_Frawd quoting me 3x on this page alone, ? ....please dont tell me I got another groupie.

The ? "dissed" me by saying im ? mediocre broads lol...I guess that's a diss in his eyes since he prolly dont ? with broads...sad.

Now send one of ur bosses to come see me, I could tell your an irrelevant poster over there that hardly gets ur post read...plus u type like a ? . You prolly thinkin "wtf, how does a ? type"...just read ur post in this thread again when u have the chance, you'll get ur answer there.

yeah you mad, if I was sleeping in a boiler room while rocking dingy ass white tees under stretched out 160$ sweaters I would be too.

Thought u was auditioning for the next SAW movie

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    These dumb Brehs is really dapping me up.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Da_Gawd wrote: »

yeah you mad, if I was sleeping in a boiler room while rocking dingy ass white tees under stretched out 160$ sweaters I would be too.

Thought u was auditioning for the next SAW movie

And ur unfunny reduntant ass posts is u auditioning for "Think Like A Man" part 2.."Think Like A ? ", you ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Seedz is a ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they came over here? They won't leave, they can't, this place is 10x better.

Seen another UFO tonight, tricky bastard disappeared on me. They're super silent as well.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Them ? so ? wack they over there dickeatin Seedz lmao...and over here Seedz is a ? nobody.

Nuffn more than a filler poster.

That rite there shows u how far ahead of the curb we are than them.

I should really make an acct over there just to show them ? what an IC legend/powerful/gawdlike poster looks like in the flesh..word.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Them ? treating Seedz like he an IC Mod or some ? . ? outta here.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Got CB itchin to get over to Coli. You made I'm quicker on the uptake than you are bro?

@Malice wtf your last post even mean?
  • WhoIsThisNegro
    WhoIsThisNegro Members Posts: 23
    Options
    so have any women posted in this thread at all? where's all these fine ass active posting ladies seedz was dropping pics of in our thread over there?
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    ? trying to be funny and gonna be mad when they can't post on the IC no more.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so have any women posted in this thread at all? where's all these fine ass active posting ladies seedz was dropping pics of in our thread over there?

Yeah women have posted in here but most of them avoid threads like this because they aren't hood rats.

Shots fired @ the hoes who tried to go the war over there, ? dont know they place yet obviously.
  • WhoIsThisNegro
    WhoIsThisNegro Members Posts: 23
    edited December 2012
    Options

Yeah women have posted in here but most of them avoid threads like this because they aren't hood rats.

How many women post here regularly on a day to day basis? Do they have some kind of hangout thread or some ? where I can see pics whoo.png

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.