E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Plaps light skin brother over there and he 2x dirtier too. ? was lame as ? it was only like one ? over there that was gettin off on our IC females, she the one who delivered most of that ether. That Charmander ? got backed down real quick.

Talkin bout this ? ?

35ho10p.jpg

He supposedly run ? over there too but was too scared to come defend hisself after we roasted his ass nh

I think Ms. Jones can kick his azzz.

Lady Z could be this ? ? ass nh
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he needs to get his liver checked out.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats a fake pic of him

just to let yall kno
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. This ? be doing what I've doing.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    How a pokemon ? the leader of anything? Smh coli lost

Shots fired @Shenco

He dont run ? tho
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC popular kids strike once again. LOL@ Charlie calling me fat and saying I got a muffin top... just stop

Get out of them feeling you chubby ? . If you dont have a muffin top post a pic without a shirt to prove me wrong.

. Ill wait.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    IC popular kids strike once again. LOL@ Charlie calling me fat and saying I got a muffin top... just stop

Get out of them feeling you chubby ? . If you dont have a muffin top post a pic without a shirt to prove me wrong.

. Ill wait.

...umm lets not do that.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That Charmander ? look like Lloyd with an expensive coke habit.

? is wrong wit the black around son eyes....? look like a NFL player after they take off they helmet and ? .
  • Purr
    Options

. Ill wait.

...umm lets not do that.

Real talk...? that lil whiny chubby ? to anime ? . This ? always typing about his feelings that no one gives a ? about. Posting his wack ass music where he is continuously off rhythm. That chubby ? would sell his soul for a bucket of KFC and a pair of used ? panties. Just to get a whiff of ? that he only gets once every 4.5 years.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    That Charmander ? look like Lloyd with an expensive coke habit.

? is wrong wit the black around son eyes....? look like a NFL player after they take off they helmet and ? .

Come on, son. You looking at this ? 's eyes and he remind you of Lloyd. My ? CB ain't say that ? !
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @MJ

Stop reaching my ? , u lookin like Dhalsim out here, cut it out.

BTW yo..my post asking for Seedz to be banned got over 10 cosigns....can u make the ? disappear now?

No permaban or nuffn, just like...ehhh...2 months...lets see how he likes it on the other side.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    The ? is Dhalism?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

. Ill wait.

...umm lets not do that.

Real talk...? that lil whiny chubby ? to anime ? . This ? always typing about his feelings that no one gives a ? about. Posting his wack ass music where he is continuously off rhythm. That chubby ? would sell his soul for a bucket of KFC and a pair of used ? panties. Just to get a whiff of ? that he only gets once every 4.5 years.

I dunno whether to give you ether or feelings wit this post.
  • Purr
    Options

. Ill wait.

...umm lets not do that.

Feelings.. I wrote a paragraph :(
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    The ? is Dhalism?

Bruh...really?

dhalsim-champ.png
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ? a Dhalsim, ban that man.

? banned H Rap for him adamantly complainin how wack the site was...well Seedz doesnt wanna be here either, he pledged his allegiances elsewhere...give him his walkin papers.

HRap was 10x more relevant to the Reason, than this cac is to Donkey, his presence isnt needed at all, whatsoever.

#FreeDizzTho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

. Ill wait.

...umm lets not do that.

Feelings.. I wrote a paragraph :(

Yes. Yes you did
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Coli still winning or nah?

Were they ever?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

. Ill wait.

I'm actually normal weight for my height. If I'm chubby what does that make you, obesity in its purest form? Stop it before I get the eagles to use a pick to select your big ass. Lord knows we could use another LB to help stop the run
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last i checked Seedz was over there sharing his forums resume with them ? . "I started a big war between LSA and the IC whenever I posted a bunch of LSAS ? pics over there" Even posting links and ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

U still posting over there? I commend u for doin an excellent job tho...u held ur own textually, and was sonnin ? with ur usual condescending, witty one liners...u made me proud, son.

Plap, u need to step ur text game up bruh, that aint the IC where ur wack beefin style gonna be accepted, its accepted here cuz we use to you and accept u for the mediocre poster you are (textually)...u still my ? tho, just sayin.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

U still posting over there? I commend u for doin an excellent job tho...u held ur own textually, and was sonnin ? with ur usual condescending, witty one liners...u made me proud, son.

Plap, u need to step ur text game up bruh, that aint the IC where ur wack beefin style gonna be accepted, its accepted here cuz we use to you and accept u for the mediocre poster you are (textually)...u still my ? tho, just sayin.

im not a back and forth poster

that ? is for the birds

plus its kinda hard to keep replyin to ? who say ? like "i ? your mother with no condom"

and then they think they doin somethin
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

Yeah I'm sure they'll be back over here soon enough :)

I still like the IC better though...may be less traffic but the posters are a lot more clever when it comes to ethering and stuff for the most part.

I think Seedz is lost forever though...Will be hanging his IC jersey up after the next TC interview.

Thats a good look for him...word.

And about them not posting in tha AHH thread, well thats simple, their LR forum is like Donkey and GS combined, if we merged the aforementioned it would prolly be like that here as well..not to mention that thread was the most #'s they ever did...I went back like 5 pages and aint see none higher, excluding the stickied or "official" threads they had lingering from the summertime lol

@Plap...well why the ? did u go over there and embarrass us with that wack ? ? Stay in ur lane!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

This discussion has been closed.