Options
2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Not only Shaka had the europeans shook, and had the greatest mini-series of all times he had that greatest theme music of all times....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_hS_DKab8I

^^^when i hear this ? , i want to slap the ? out of a white child

Great minds think alike

lol

WORD i remember when this dropped in 1986 and came on Channel 44 out here in the bay and this ? was some type of right of passage with me and my pops, he had me to sitdown with him and watch Shaka Zulu miniseries... but when that song came on that Shemitic/Afrikan warrior came out of me and that african drums had my blood pumping that ? had me jumping around and ? , lol...

My pops did the same with me even tho i was only 5, that movie was that epic. Everytime i see it i learn something new i wasn't able to understand when i was small. That song stayed in my head till this day

"We are growinggggggg, higherrrrr."

The drums does something to a black man soul....

Yo, i been meaning to ask you. I can't remember if it was you but i remember someone posting a African educational cartoon about a boy who was under a spell to become a king. Forgot the name of it.

It wasn't me but it sound interesting, i will keep an eye out for it and if i find it i will let you know? u got anymore information on the cartoon that i can use
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was his woman crying Shaka after he got stabbed up
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s should post like this more often....i dont know much about african history but i wanna learn more....im ignant as ? when it comes to my peoples history
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn ? with fathers win. well it used to come on the history channel every year when i was little and my pops used to call me and my brothers in the room and it was on. like yall said just the music and the drums had a ? pumped. makes you think of the chappelle skit he did with the instruments. but one thang i do know is if im fortunate enough to have kids were all watchin this together as a family. now goat me cause i cant goat myself.

i would of GOAT u, but i'm just a hating ass ?
  • Kushington
    Options
    Im dark so i know id swag up in west africa....homecoming season...go everywhere....take the knowledge back to america and spread it with my peoples....ima study it in depth so im on point when we choppin it up bout history....
  • Kushington
    Options
    If i had a ticket it would be different...might change my whole perspective
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo adiese iowdo. what ever they be saying in the beginning.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im mad the history channel gives no love to him. They love the hell outta those romans and greeks etc tho
  • Kushington
    Options
    I heard zulus are the warriors...Mansa musa was the trillest tho..cause he was gettin alot of money....i heard he was the richest man in history in his time...i didnt think that was true until recently...there was lotta eurocentric topics in the schools i went to....i wasnt given the opportunity to learn alot about africa in school smh...but now, black history holds a new relevance and importance in my life and im ready to learn some new ? ...im geekin and rambling again
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo adiese iowdo. what ever they be saying in the beginning.

@louisvillecardinal

Lol... It's "bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom.... Bayete iNkosi"

Bayete iNkosi means Hail to the King.

I speak Zulu..so it's all gud my dude
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    T/s should post like this more often....i dont know much about african history but i wanna learn more....im ignant as ? when it comes to my peoples history

lol the irony. I'm not hating though. Learn all u can ? .......learn all u can.......
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    we are growing higher higher and higher