Why is killing dogs such a big deal in the USA?

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
No one complains when people ? chicken and eat it, ? pigs and then eat ham for Christmas and thanksgiving and all that stuff, but when it comes to a dog, a animal with no reasoning, incapable of speaking or thinking, killing it is some huge crime

I don't get it, what is wrong with the world that killing a chicken and eating it is completely normal, but killing a dog, lands you in jail?

Is this because dogs don't taste good or something? I just don't get it what is so different between a dog and a chicken that killing the former results in a crime and killing the latter is fine because it can be served with a side of biscuits and a drink?

Seriously, now I don't condone killing animals or anything like that, but I seriously need to understand why is America so stupid in this regard? I'm sure absolutely no one in this forum can offer me a legitimate answer, but I would at least like to hear some sort of argument as to why killing dogs is wrong but it's fine to have alligator shoes, bear rugs, ham and kfc

Makes absolutely 0 sense, I just don't get it, you probably don't either but will say it's wrong to ? a dog, an animal, who can't even clean up its own damn ? or feed itself or provide for itself without the help of a human

Really? Why did Michael Vick suffer? For a dog? You can't be serious. Going to jail for fighting dogs? Why not send kids to jail for killing their characters in halo? Makes 0 sense

Someone please explain to me, thanks

Comments