Name an embarassing simp moment (don't lie we've ALL done it at least once)

Options
124»

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well it wasnt really simpin but....I done pm'd 8 hoes on here a Merry Xmas on Christmas morning.

None wished me one back.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    got off work and still had my uniform on, hit up a soul food spot, call b4 i got there, took me like 20 min's to get there,so i get there, for some reason there aint nuthin but, and i mean nuthin but bad ? , only ? in there was cooking the food, ....so i get to the back where you can pick up ya food, cause its a bar too...this ? gonna tell me 15 more min...i look to the bar side, at all these bad ? , looked down at my ? ass uniform, ? know im smelling and ? , asked dem ? to use the bathroom,slipped out the back door on some ? ? ,drove 15 minutes home,showered up and put on that fly ? , ? even broke out the iron for some ? that already had a crease,get back to the spot...all the ? is gone, and i mean all...this ? back like "damn son it wouldnt even that serious"...all dem ? was laughing..? i felt like that Indian cat from them old litter commercials, ? just dropped one tear.....dem turkey wings was banging though

ROFL!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alright ? it ...

..so back in like '07 i was ? with this ol amazonian ass chick ...well anyways ..she invited me over for a little party her homegirl was having .. a bunch of people i knew was there i brought my hommie and was like this ? gone be coo ... well anyways the party was straight but i ended up staying over the night thinking i was about to slide up in that crease like it was allll to the good ... baby girl gave a ? no play ..put a ? on the couch downstairs ..i had already told my ride to go home cos i thought it was "going down"... so in the am i had no way of getting back home ... so she comes downstairs and was like "so how the ? you getting home ? ?" ..i was like well ? i thought you maybe could take me? (this conversation was one of the most awkward ever btw) she was like "what the ? i look like? what you thought was going down?... you shoulda had one of them ? bring you back" ...i said "im sorry, look... ill put some gas in your ? if you shoot me back to the crib" ... she finally took me home and cussed me out the whole way ...

felt like a straight simp ass sucka ..... i should'a caught the damn bus cuhz... i put $15 dollas in that brawds tank... smh

plus i think she crushed my cigarettes that were in my pocket as i slept.... jeeesus

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than A1000's story...JD crushes the buildings.

DIZZAM!! I was gonna use use this for the ether...

6C8D53CB-4CE8-4158-8FD1-FD3406377024-209-0000005C062C4626.jpg

or maybe this...

gPE89.gif

But the ether that ? dropped, deserves SOUND for maximum etherage...

http://youtu.be/lAFZnvTfFAs

MY GAWD LOL!!!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    ..slipped out the back door on some ? ? ,drove 15 minutes home,showered up and put on that fly ? , ? even broke out the iron for some ? that already had a crease,get back to the spot...all the ? is gone, and i mean all...this ? back like "damn son it wouldnt even that serious"...all dem ? was laughing..? i felt like that Indian cat from them old litter commercials, ? just dropped one tear.....dem turkey wings was banging though

lol.............
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhh it was bad bruh ....one of them L's that will change you to the core forever
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Freshmen year I was told this cute girl I would eat her ? so i did, i was expecting head to but she just left my house :/. Couple days later her friends was clowning me. She transferred after that year tho..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Freshmen year I was told this cute girl I would eat her ? so i did, i was expecting head to but she just left my house :/. Couple days later her friends was clowning me. She transferred after that year tho..

Damn ex did my azzz like this, kicked me out, but gave her 40 dollars before I left.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    alright ? it ...

..so back in like '07 i was ? with this ol amazonian ass chick ...well anyways ..she invited me over for a little party her homegirl was having .. a bunch of people i knew was there i brought my hommie and was like this ? gone be coo ... well anyways the party was straight but i ended up staying over the night thinking i was about to slide up in that crease like it was allll to the good ... baby girl gave a ? no play ..put a ? on the couch downstairs ..i had already told my ride to go home cos i thought it was "going down"... so in the am i had no way of getting back home ... so she comes downstairs and was like "so how the ? you getting home ? ?" ..i was like well ? i thought you maybe could take me? (this conversation was one of the most awkward ever btw) she was like "what the ? i look like? what you thought was going down?... you shoulda had one of them ? bring you back" ...i said "im sorry, look... ill put some gas in your ? if you shoot me back to the crib" ... she finally took me home and cussed me out the whole way ...

felt like a straight simp ass sucka ..... i should'a caught the damn bus cuhz... i put $15 dollas in that brawds tank... smh

plus i think she crushed my cigarettes that were in my pocket as i slept.... jeeesus

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse than A1000's story...JD crushes the buildings.

DIZZAM!! I was gonna use use this for the ether...

6C8D53CB-4CE8-4158-8FD1-FD3406377024-209-0000005C062C4626.jpg

or maybe this...

gPE89.gif

But the ether that ? dropped, deserves SOUND for maximum etherage...

http://youtu.be/lAFZnvTfFAs

MY GAWD LOL!!!

shoulda added this

http://youtu.be/1ytCEuuW2_A
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @will munny u strait i can relate to that
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gooooooooddamn.

yall dudes should call yourselves the simp gawds..
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was 17 I used to date this dude I met at my job. He used to come through all the time and i would hook him up with free groceries and let him cash checks and give more money back than what he was suppose to get. One day I asked him for his number and he obliged! He was in the military so I thought I was doing big things being that I was in high school. ( I never liked dating military cats b/c in my town they will call you a barricks bunny in a min.) But this dude was extra fine so my head was gone!!

Some how we loose contact and two years later i see him on base. I was like what happened to you. You just up and left. I loved you! ? was like "You was just a f*ck! I got a wife."

burning_soul_by_skelly1000-d34xrs4.jpg
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kissed a stripper b
    i was ? as heyll tho
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *never simped post*
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    On the IC
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    When I was 17 I used to date this dude I met at my job. He used to come through all the time and i would hook him up with free groceries and let him cash checks and give more money back than what he was suppose to get. One day I asked him for his number and he obliged! He was in the military so I thought I was doing big things being that I was in high school.
    Some how we lose contact and two years later i see him on base. I was like what happened to you. You just up and left. I loved you! ? was like "You was just a f*ck! I got a wife."

I didnt know R kelly was in the army.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Startin to understand the gloominess on this site. Im in my 30s and if i told my "simp" moments they dont even register on the scale compared to the ones on here. I be wonderin why folks be all negative, maybe cause they are quick to give up whatever dignity they have like idiots. Keepin your dignity>losin it.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Most of these moments are from when ? was younger and dumber, cuh...Like mine were from 11 & 16...It's really not that serious, go head and post a moment cause you know you got one, lol...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Startin to understand the gloominess on this site. Im in my 30s and if i told my "simp" moments they dont even register on the scale compared to the ones on here. I be wonderin why folks be all negative, maybe cause they are quick to give up whatever dignity they have like idiots. Keepin your dignity>losin it.

This ? here. Smh
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty of Valentine Day stories to share but not right now