What is the main difference between Future and T-Pain.....

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's come to this....... T Pain sounds better on the Autotune than Future? SMMFH!
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T pain is a legend

T pain did for rick ross what pharell did for JayZ

Not comparable yet....let the young dude breathe a bit.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    abn562 wrote: »
    its simple, ? just cosign anything out of atlanta now cause its the "new" thing to do, it'll run its toll, just like when wiz blew, mac miller got on, soon itll change to another style just like it has been since hiphop has been out, however im afraid of even calling it hiphop anymore

I listen to Atlanta ? cuz I literally stay less than 6 hours away from there, we have similar cultures, the same way yall ? in middle America would listen to Common, thats what yall relate to, we got similar culture, accents, lifestyles, we say similar ? , I wanna hear a ? that sound like me, a country hood ?

Wiz and Mac miller lasted one football season, ATL been on top for at least 11 years

You say it aint hip hop, I say if you don't kno about the South you don't kno hip hop at all, ain't no half steppin ? , if you don't ? wit every region, you aint no real head

thats a huge time difference lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    its simple, ? just cosign anything out of atlanta now cause its the "new" thing to do, it'll run its toll, just like when wiz blew, mac miller got on, soon itll change to another style just like it has been since hiphop has been out, however im afraid of even calling it hiphop anymore

I listen to Atlanta ? cuz I literally stay less than 6 hours away from there, we have similar cultures, the same way yall ? in middle America would listen to Common, thats what yall relate to, we got similar culture, accents, lifestyles, we say similar ? , I wanna hear a ? that sound like me, a country hood ?

Wiz and Mac miller lasted one football season, ATL been on top for at least 11 years

You say it aint hip hop, I say if you don't kno about the South you don't kno hip hop at all, ain't no half steppin ? , if you don't ? wit every region, you aint no real head

at the bolded lol stop it you ? aint been on top since the crunk era....in your own region

Rick ross and the MMG movement has been bigger than any crew in the past few years in the ATL. Lil Wayne and his crew from LA (With a stomping ground of MIA) have been higher on the charts than anyone from the A. The A has put 1 hit wonder after 1 hit wonder each of the past couple years from gucci to waka to future and YC (after racks) to the current extra 15 mins of ? boi/2 chainz.

Its a ? damn shame when the down low brotha captial of the world supports rack on racks on racks or hard in the paint more than they support Big Bois last 2 projects. Also the swag dance gimmick ? in the A buying more radio singles than they buy the dope styles of Killer Mike.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

As far as our culture and the size of America is concerned its right down the road
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

word i stop reading after that ?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

at the bolded lol stop it you ? aint been on top since the crunk era....in your own region

Rick ross and the MMG movement has been bigger than any crew in the past few years in the ATL. Lil Wayne and his crew from LA (With a stomping ground of MIA) have been higher on the charts than anyone from the A. The A has put 1 hit wonder after 1 hit wonder each of the past couple years from gucci to waka to future and YC (after racks) to the current extra 15 mins of ? boi/2 chainz.

Its a ? damn shame when the down low brotha captial of the world supports rack on racks on racks or hard in the paint more than they support Big Bois last 2 projects. Also the swag dance gimmick ? in the A buying more radio singles than they buy the dope styles of Killer Mike.

You right, P took that, other ? was breathin but the tank took that

Mainstream, ? ain't heavy on MMG, the same way they would be for a ? that build his fanbase up independently wit mixtapes and shows

Them ? is old heads, they can't speak for this current generation

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Tpain went Plat
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »

word i stop reading after that ?

Betta open that third eye and learn sum

I ain't sayin it like i'm claimin they city you simple minded muthafuckas, i'm sayin they my neighbors, similarities, use logic when reading
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    all im saying is 6hrs away from where im at in any direction is a different culture
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    all im saying is 6hrs away from where im at in any direction is a different culture

That's yall, as far as i'm concerned Texas up to Tennessee down to Florida is mine, of course we different, but more similar than anything

I bet if me and you went to South Carolina together they gon detect you first
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Prolly finesse a ? right now, listenin to ME"
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

That's yall, as far as i'm concerned Texas up to Tennessee down to Florida is mine, of course we different, but more similar than anything

Hell yeah lol, i ain't country
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

Hell yeah lol, i ain't country

My point exactly

Alabama/Mississippi (me) country, Georgia (them) country, we relate
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

6 hours aint ? . you must be from up north.

us southern ? is real roadrunners. from Miami to Columbia to Atlanta to New Orleans to Houston, we ridin
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    6 hours ain't ? and that's just a tops estimation, you gettin there a lot sooner if you bout that drivin life

? drive to Atlanta just to party for the weekend, it don't take ? to drive to the next state

Bankhead highway will take you directly to Birmingham
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word, I was thinking the same ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Options

Word, I was thinking the same ? .

I I I I I know ya wanna see me ? up- Lito

Deefuqh does a time difference or distance driving have to do wit culture?

Smart ? ? , you ? listen to all that Nas for nadda and a ? wit Trouble Trouble in his sig is sittin yall ass down somewhere

How it feel, ? !!!- Lodi
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    I can enjoy T Pains music
    i have yet to like on esong with future on it.
    Future sucks.
    TY Pain Go Hard.
    no pun intended
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Assuming you ? is from America, guess what, me and you are apart of American culture

I'll continue to assume there is an even bigger distance between Alabama and wherever you live than there is between Alabama and Georgia, but guess what? We're still apart of American culture, together.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Assuming you ? is from America, guess what, me and you are apart of American culture

I'll continue to assume there is an even bigger distance between Alabama and wherever you live than there is between Alabama and Georgia, but guess what? We're still apart of American culture, together.

Aye my ? ... that trouble song in yo sig go abraham. On another note, I don't give a ? what no square azz ? on this forum say - Atlanta ? was the first to mix the swag ? with the gangsta ? to the point where ? aint got to ? somebody on every record for real street ? to ? with it.

Im a Bay Area ? by the way.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm still trippin off these high school senior aged inexperienced ass ? tryna tell me what 6 hours is, keep on livin youngins 6 hours ain't ? , that time fly by when you get older, 6 hours compared to the size of America is like walkin around the corner. ? should stop exposing themselves

And trippin ten times harder for one of these high school senior aged youngins to be from ny tryna tell me Alabama and Georgia aint got nothin in common, don't let these reason award nominations have you thinkin you got rank and know all, you can learn a lot from ya elders even if they only got you by 6 months, I learn everyday, to quote Master P "remain teachable"

? still havin wet dreams the night before they go on field trips no further than one county over tryna tell me about time differences

Essentially a high school student from New York is trying to tell an Alabama resident that Alabama and Georgia have nothing in common, see how stupid that sound

aint neva drove nowhere ass ?

Swamp might use broken english, Swamp might listen to "lower common denominator rap", but Swamp is educated and not the ? to riff wit, no come ups ova here, ain't no reup, yeen bout to make no name on me
  • LV_Don
    LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tpain went Plat

From going Plat 3 years ago to selling 12K first week with his last album...? crazy

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    yo....shut the ? up. Relax. I'm not from New York either.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Pain regular garbage
    Garbage_bag.jpg

Future landfill dumpster truck gabbage
    Packer-truck.jpg
    That's the only difference.