• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Are exposures even relevant anymore?

Idk ask Towers and Uptown
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say Donkey fell off....but when it was ON, where were they?

I know where I was....sonning legends and quickly becoming a household name in as lil as 3months. I had vets and legends alike paying me more attention than they did their wives.

Question I now ask, is where were they? I see 2 names in here, literally 2 names, that posted in Donkey last year...stopit5, and Elzo (he only posted when JG posted, but every good poster needs a toilet wiper, so).

The rest of the names......nobodies! If u were familiar with Donkey last year, more than likely u werent familiar with them.

Coincidentally this year when they decide to post......Donkey goes to ? . It must be 2 sides!!

Cot damn there's estrogen in everything you post homie. You talk about yourself more than these ? do fam. Your troll ? was amusing at first, now you sound like a hoe. AND you have blanks DNA written all over your post. Step your game up. Go 'head and tell these people how irrelevant I am...

...you ol' whiny ? .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Dear Why Didn't You Put This Donkey,

Really my ? ? Ok here's a few reasons

1) Donkey is Dead Ass ? will find some way to ? it up (See ETPAY and ETPAYWOBG)

2) Donkey is Dead Ass ? will … (more)complain about how this would be funnier if Jg/? /Sanford/Blank/Tommy/niggathatpostedbackin04 was still around. A leader is needed.

3) Donkey is Dead Ass ? will complain about how it's not as funny as the first 2 installments which, surprise surprise, they contributed nothing to either one. Common denominator anyone?

4) Donkey is Dead Ass ? don't even reply when a real Donkey thread is made and when they do it's a 'look @ me now' post. Until someone looks and they making excuses

there ? ? , now lets not talk about 'your' donkey again or how it used to be. Yesteryear ? 's obsolete now fam. Show me something relevant in 2012, excuse me, 2013 and then u can have ya spot back

? 's are now Donkey Posters by default smh,
    Chi
    Hopefully the bolded helps TS........

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are exposures even relevant anymore?
    Not like it was back in the day. People are more cautious about what and where they post ? , how public their stuff is, who they share pics with etc... it was a win and a loss cuz now everyone is much more careful.