AP.9 Hints He Chopped Down Coco, Doesn't Fear Ice-T + Says He Smashed Kim Kardashian...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since photos surfaced of Coco and AP.9 cuddled up in Las Vegas last month, the question everyone wants an answer to is did they do more than just take pictures.

Coco and her husband Ice-T have apparently moved past the situation that caused a temporary rift in their marriage. Ice initially reacted angrily on Twitter after seeing the photos.

She's made me look.. And feel like sh-t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple," he said at the time.

Coco issued a public apology for taking the inappropriate photos and on New Year's Eve the couple celebrated 12 years of being together by renewing their wedding vows.

The issue is far from over though. AP recently called into The Murder Master Music Show to chop it up with Prezident Bejda about what went down and more.

"The pictures are worth a thousand words. If motherf*ckers can't see through that they're blind to the world. They're blind to a lot of sh*t," The Mob Figaz rapper said, before hinting that he has a big surprise in store. "In a day or two I'm finna shock the world, that's all you need to know. Stay tuned, I'm gonna shock the world and it is what it is.".

AP has reportedly been shopping naked pics of Coco he claims he took of the reality star.

"AP.9 has said he has pictures of Coco with him in a private room in Vegas and he said in some of them she doesn't have any clothes on!" a source told RadarOnline.com."He's been putting feelers out to see if people want to buy the pictures because he claims they are really salacious and that a lot more happened with Coco then just them posing in a night club!"

The West Coast rapper told Prezident Bejda he would physically put in work on Ice-T if the "Original Gangster" stepped to him.

"Ice-T don't won't no problems with me. I'll beat his old ? ," AP said. "You already know what it is. That n*gga don't want no problems with me. I hope he listening right now. My n*gga, I will beat the sh*t out of that old ? man. I don't know Ice-T. Nothing against Ice-T, I don't know him. He threw his little shots at me on Twitter because of his wife. Come on man... I'm a real gangster. I done took 12 bullets. I done been through the whole sh*t. I'm well respected everywhere. I fear no man but ? ."

AP dropped one more bombshell before the interview was finished. When asked a question about the Kardashians, he claimed he's already blown Kim Kardashian's back out.

"I done already had Kim Kardashian and all them b*tches. That ain't nothing new. That b*tch is old news. People that know me know I've already had that b*tch," he revealed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J36mrN34sQc

Comments