Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    did a photo shoot for my instagram..
    thought id put it up here too...

the fleet..

2q8wkqu.jpg

I thought I was living good but damn, thats nothing but motivation right there.... I gotta give you propers on that ? fam...

So motivated!!!!

• Lady_Capoeira
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    A ? on another forum got the same exact whip as I do.. Took this mean pic.. I thought I would share...

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/154490_10100864537801268_1179126907_n.jpg[/img]

I'm guessin 328i, right? The hell on buying a Chevy Malibu I'm getting me a BMW....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emm put me on with them scams

i know how Africans get down lololol
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished the fiberglass for the woofer. Alpine 12" w the Kenwood amp

1356997492.7429.iPicit.jpg
    1356997889.2742.iPicit.jpg
    W my babygirl in the garage
    1356997958.5867.iPicit.jpg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Finished the fiberglass for the woofer. Alpine 12" w the Kenwood amp

1356997492.7429.iPicit.jpg
    1356997889.2742.iPicit.jpg
    W my babygirl in the garage
    1356997958.5867.iPicit.jpg

how much that run u? I been looking for a custom enclosure for 2 12s cuz of trunk space.
  • Cinco
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I installed everything myself.
    I ordered the enclosure prefabricated $250
    The alpine woofer was $150
    That amp (1000w max) was about $200.
    Wires and other materials cost me about $30.

@emm
    The fiberglass is customized to fit in the caveats of the trunk to give 1 cubic foot of space. The trunk on this car is really small. So I wanted to preserve what I had.
    Not in the middle because i wanted it tucked away. U can choose which side u want.
    The seat also folds down and I didn't want anything obstructing like a traditional box.

Bass is not directional so u can't tell where the woofer sound is coming from. Similar to home theater where the sub is placed off to the side.
  • aneed123
    Options

@emm
    The fiberglass is customized to fit in the caveats of the trunk to give 1 cubic foot of space. The trunk on this car is really small. So I wanted to preserve what I had.
    Not in the middle because i wanted it tucked away. U can choose which side u want.
    The seat also folds down and I didn't want anything obstructing like a traditional box.

Bass is not directional so u can't tell where the woofer sound is coming from. Similar to home theater where the sub is placed off to the side.

I got the amp subs and wires already I took them out my other car. I asking how much just for a custom fiberglass enclosure for the subs... dude in the detail shop was telling me it wasnt worth it cuz when it get hot the glass may ? . but I wanna have trunk space
  • Cinco
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

@emm

I got the amp subs and wires already I took them out my other car. I asking how much just for a custom fiberglass enclosure for the subs... dude in the detail shop was telling me it wasnt worth it cuz when it get hot the glass may ? . but I wanna have trunk space
    lol man its fiberglass resin, the same stuff they use for bodywork on your car body.
    Check out this site
    fgseonline.com/
    fgseonline-banner.jpg
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @emm

Sometimes I wish I went with the fiberglass install on the side cause I blocked my seat fold down. ? look fly though.

20120827_214201.jpg
  • Cinco
    Options
    That ? hot. Is that a 6x9 woofer ?
  • mosincredible
    Options
    It's the Boston SPG555. it's like 10x13
  • aneed123
    Options
    @? I noticed on the site the only custom made box was for the G37.... will that fit in a m35? or do I have to go for the universal boxes on there?
  • Cinco
    Options
    @aneed123 yeah man unfortunately I didn't see one for the M on that site or any other. The tuning market isn't as big for the M.
    You have much more trunk space so you can get something to fit between the wheel wells. I'd get two nice 10's in there and it will sound great.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mosincredible
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Nothing fancy like you dudes...Just a TSX. Everything stock but the system.

20121017_114609online_zpsd6deff9d.jpg

20121016_162008Online_zps4992cc49.jpg

Had a black one before. Chick ran a red light while I was already going 40 and this happened...

DSC00655online_zpse50484fd.jpg
  • mosincredible
    Options
    That's my goal one day. I have an account on all those TSX forums. Only done a debadge so far. I know I'm getting JDM headlights. the blue reflectors are sick
  • aneed123
    Options
    yeah u can hook dat acura up
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Options
    A ? on another forum got the same exact whip as I do.. Took this mean pic.. I thought I would share...

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/154490_10100864537801268_1179126907_n.jpg[/img]

I'm guessin 328i, right? The hell on buying a Chevy Malibu I'm getting me a BMW....

No ma'am that's a 2012 650...

tumblr_md9e3zljwU1qf2x2mo2_250_zpsbe598f6f.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiberglass wont ? .
    that guy at the shop just lazy, or dont know how to do it and dont want you to spend money else where.

I've handmade fiberglass enclosures before. I HATE that ? . Always messy as ? and I always end up with fiberglass in my skin. Sittin off itchin for weeks.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

@emm

lol man its fiberglass resin, the same stuff they use for bodywork on your car body.
    Check out this site
    fgseonline.com/
    fgseonline-banner.jpg

props on this site been looking for a site that has custom enclousers
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus put the Range on 4s a week back..
    really aint had the time to be on the net as of late.. but here yall go..

1zqdovb.jpg

? ride good except for when i lower it..
    jus finally gave it back to my game for her to drive it. hahaha
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    jus put the Range on 4s a week back..
    really aint had the time to be on the net as of late.. but here yall go..

1zqdovb.jpg

? ride good except for when i lower it..
    jus finally gave it back to my game for her to drive it. hahaha
    werd when u lower it ? rides more bumpy then my integra i had on coils back in the day
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My 2006 flow... I miss em both

2006_zps7c7f72e7.jpg