AP.9 Hints He Chopped Down Coco, Doesn't Fear Ice-T + Says He Smashed Kim Kardashian...

Options

Comments

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    If you've never been to the Bay Area, AP.9 is the quintessential bay area dude. Which is to say...he's a ? ' clown. SMH. I'm sure there are some stand up dudes from the Bay. But pretty much every dude I ever met from the bay was a ? boy. *shrugs*

Another reason why I hated that "hyphy" movement after Mac Dre died. It messed up the image of bay area rap. Straight gimmick ? for an easy come up and went away fast and Im glad it did. Before that, the bay area image was straight gangsta. Mob style ? but that approach wasnt gonna go anywhere. Enter Mac Dre. Mac Dre was the funny, gangsta, lyrical rapper. He and his crew Thizz Entertainment was running the whole Bay Area back in the early 2000s. Mac Dre WAS Hyphy. The hyphy sound was only meant for Mac Dre. After he got murdered, everyone jacked his style, ? it up and made everyone look stupid.

AP.9 aint no clown. He is well respected in the underground rap game here in the bay area. I grew up here and listened to these underground cats The Mob Figaz. This was an obvious move but with different reasons. This aint about his music. This is about pimpin. With a ? like CoCo status under his belt. Dont be surprised when you see other top notch hoes in the industy around this dude.

Yall should already know. Its the underground artists that really do what your favorite rappers only talk about for entertainment purposes.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might as well just release the dirt, cause once he does everybody will forget he ever exist anyway and just refocus on what Ice T is going to do.

Nobody care about that ? , they only care that Coco a hoe
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I smashed Coco and had pics, I wouldn't tell people. (BUT she wouldn't have to know I wouldn't tell, leverage fool, leverage. All the Coco ass and side money she could spare).
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not seeing how this guy AP 9 lost here...someone help me see it...

shorty is married and went on twitter saying all they did was take pics, are yall ? caping so hard yall gon ignore that??? i know she must be a hoe, but this ? Ice-T seems to think they have a monogamous relationship going on.

How is Ice-T not the ONLY loser here? he actually believed Coco and renewed his wedding vows. i see why women reading this will be mad at AP (like Kat), he trying to blow up they marriage...but i expected more from u ? smh....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's up wit ? and being so pressed to ? someone else's chick and brag about it. Obviously, if she's with someone else and she ? you, she's a hoe, so there is no real accomplishment there.

I could see if it was an enemy or something, and you doing it just to get back at that person. That's petty, but at least there is a reason. This dude admitted he doesn't know Ice T and doesn't have a problem with it, so why all the tough talk and effort to damage their relationship.

dis is my main problem wit wat dude said real feminine actions
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the real question is who hasnt smashed kim kardashian
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? just needs to post proof pics or ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a dude born and raised in north cali..lemme tell you this dude is a fuckn nobody...its funny i wouldnt be suprised if he was tryna get 15 mins of fame than a part of me is like well cocos a fuckn ? ..,i remember a poster said she was in philly(when a.i was a allstar) she was sittn on his lap n he was kissn her neck

Ice t lost for being a ?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The only thing Ive ever heard about Ap.9 is that he's a snitch and he cut hair for a living. It looks like he lives in Vegas now - did he get run outta the Bay Area? And SMH @ a muthafucka braggin on his ? , thats what suckas do.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta be painful for ice but it is what it is.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? trey songs drake an fab are to blame for that whole rapper getting at other dudes girl ? I with that whole let me save you I got money ? FOHWTBS can't respect that ?
  • Max.
    Options
    The only thing Ive ever heard about Ap.9 is that he's a snitch and he cut hair for a living. It looks like he lives in Vegas now - did he get run outta the Bay Area? And SMH @ a muthafucka braggin on his ? , thats what suckas do.

I heard that also..n that he was giving tapers for $10
  • Max.
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    If you've never been to the Bay Area, AP.9 is the quintessential bay area dude. Which is to say...he's a ? ' clown. SMH. I'm sure there are some stand up dudes from the Bay. But pretty much every dude I ever met from the bay was a ? boy. *shrugs*

Gotta c/s..some cool cats i knew from the bay that moved up...but than there was those loud richmond/oakland/ sf dudes..that didnt know about blood/crip over here n got dreads stomped the ? out..they used to bangn turf..
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those sex tapes are coming out

the-todd.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting on ap9 to drop them candids is gonna be like waiting on Uptown to drop nudes of ol' girl

if u got nudes why u wanna wait days? whats stoppin u from droppin them the same day?
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is lying, straight up...if he not then drop that proof & keep it movin, otherwise shut the ? up & stop acting like a ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the end of the day, Kim is still a woman that obviously loves the black ? .

No disrespect but..
    a lil birdie told me that U do too..
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    As a dude born and raised in north cali..lemme tell you this dude is a fuckn nobody...its funny i wouldnt be suprised if he was tryna get 15 mins of fame than a part of me is like well cocos a fuckn ? ..,i remember a poster said she was in philly(when a.i was a allstar) she was sittn on his lap n he was kissn her neck

Ice t lost for being a ?

Outside the Yay, yea AP.9 aint nobody. Mob Figaz are well respected in the Yay Area underground rap game. Its the simple fact that AP.9 is being talked about in the media. You cant knock the hustle. Do whatever it takes to get your name out there. He doing $10 tapers? Side hustle. Get money is the bottom line.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta be painful for ice but it is what it is.

Honestly, I can't see it being that painful. He might not have liked being blindsided by this, but as much as Ice has put that chick out there half naked for the world to see, I can't imagine him believing she's some kind of virtuous angel.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bragging like they in high school and ? .

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still aint drop any ether yet?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is fronting, but if he did post video of Coco, Ice-T's soul would burn slow.