What Would U Do For Love? :My CO-Worker Takes Massive L

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Setting:Honda Motors
Co-Workers Age(homie):20
Co-Workers Ex:28 (with two kids already)

Lets see this happened friday moring me&my homegirl was kicking it at work. Then my other co-worker just walks up to us&says "tell our boss im quiting i just cant work with her anymore" then walks off his job.

(SIDE NOTE: The girl he cant work with anymore is his ex. she broke up with him on new yrs day cause he didnt wish her a happy new yr when she texted it to him. he says his phone died but she aint hearing that ? &hasnt spoken to him since new yrs day. just straight up ignoring his ass at work)

well i guess he just couldnt take her ignoring him anymore. cause he broke down on some maxwell ? talkin bout "baby i love u and i cant just be ya friend". What makes it worse is HE AINT EVEN FCKD HER YET&they been talking on&off for 6 months. she told him that she doesnt want him coming ova meeting her kids and ? if its not gonna last. smh man dis ? actin like a ? cause one he puttin ? ova money. two anybody with a brain can see his sharing that girl. third you only 20&u trying to get tied down by a ? with two kids instead of smashing as many hoes as possible. oh and heres the best part when he walked out he didnt even leave the job he just stayd outside pouting. while his ex stayd in the building clowning him for acting like a ? . our boss actually had to go outside and get his ass&sitdown to have a talk with him for a hour about working with his ex just to get him to start back working.

(oh by the way his ex isnt even bad she white&shaped like a 2 liter coke bottle without the curves&his actually a attractive male built like a football running back NO ? PAUSE ALL THAT ? ive seen alot of woman at my job look at him twice when he walks by but his just stuck on this sorry chick)

I've heard of doing crazy things for love or love makes you do crazy things but come on son this is just....smh
Have Yall Ever Done Something Crazy Over Love?

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Nope..

Money >>>>>> hoes

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story has a moderately low temperature.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo man for him its a blessing in disguise. Tell him to man up and get a ? backbone though. ? disgusting
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "He aint even ? her yet"... peace out...
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    lmao thats what im saying if i cant have her love i rather get my money not lose both that ? soul musta been on fire. i admit ive done some stupid ? ova a girl but neva have i let it stop me from gettin money
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love don't do ? for me...So ? that ? love, we got beef...Murk on sight...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh

Get money ?

Get money
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is a ? for quitting his job and begging his ex to get back together.

But ? all that ? when is Honda releasing the next Acura NSX ?
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nPG1h.png @ that story

I'd never put women above money, ? it I wouldn't even put some of my family above money. Plus I never been infected with this disease called "Love" so I can't relate to this fuckery.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

his actually a attractive male built like a football running back NO ? PAUSE ALL THAT ? ive seen alot of woman at my job look at him twice when he walks by

smh @ how much emphasis you put on how attractive the GUY is. maybe the reason you knew the women were looking twice is because yo' ? ass was looking twice to. ol' double take as another dude walks by ass ? . writing N/H doesnt fix everything.

its always that one ? who gotta brung up the b.s but ive neva seen ya post here before so u must be new so ill let ya slide but you dont want war with me homie ill troll ya till ya quit the I.C
    [img]http://www.troll.me/images/the-rock/? -you-aint-bout-it-i-brought-that-beef.jpg[/img]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Setting:Honda Motors
    Co-Workers Age(homie):20
    Co-Workers Ex:28 (with two kids already)

Lets see this happened friday moring me&my homegirl was kicking it at work. Then my other co-worker just walks up to us&says "tell our boss im quiting i just cant work with her anymore" then walks off his job.

(SIDE NOTE: The girl he cant work with anymore is his ex. she broke up with him on new yrs day cause he didnt wish her a happy new yr when she texted it to him. he says his phone died but she aint hearing that ? &hasnt spoken to him since new yrs day. just straight up ignoring his ass at work)

1eubfr.jpg

I stopped at the bolded.
    No need to read any further, t/s' case proven and dismissed.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

his actually a attractive male built like a football running back NO ? PAUSE ALL THAT ? ive seen alot of woman at my job look at him twice when he walks by

smh @ how much emphasis you put on how attractive the GUY is. maybe the reason you knew the women were looking twice is because yo' ? ass was looking twice to. ol' double take as another dude walks by ass ? . writing N/H doesnt fix everything.

its always that one ? who gotta brung up the b.s but ive neva seen ya post here before so u must be new so ill let ya slide but you dont want war with me homie ill troll ya till ya quit the I.C
    [img]http://www.troll.me/images/the-rock/? -you-aint-bout-it-i-brought-that-beef.jpg[/img]

smh @ ? ? feelings being displayed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA

• 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet he's drake skinned

Because this wreaks of overly sensitive ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    i bet he's drake skinned

Because this wreaks of overly sensitive ?

na darkskin ? took a L with this one lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

smh @ ? ? feelings being displayed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA

do you honestly think running against the King Troll of the i.c boy i got 7 diff accounts on here ill ? ya i.c career up just by clicking reactions alone ya ass gone wake up with hella wacks&feeling in the mornin if ya keep ? around but thats on you
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NH @ you finding a running back attractive and bringing beef to anther male.

@ILL _BOT