edited January 2013
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Eminem stans are the worst for many reasons including these :

1. 90% of them are Eminem fans, not hiphop fans
    2. In their dellusional mind Em is better than Big, Pac, Jay,etc
    3. They act like Em is above the materialistic ? in hiphop, as if making music about (pill popping, ? , drag,etc) is deep.

i could honestly say the same thing about stans of other rappers as well

Jay, Nas, Pac, Big,etc have something tangible to stand on though (catalog wise and cultural movement). What does Em have compared to those dudes musically speaking?

I think we underrate Em because he's white as far as catalog and cultural movement. I remember on the Ice T movie Em said that he speaks for the people from the other side of the tracks who didn't have a voice(the mom haters, the baby mama drama, drug addicts). Just because we don't understand that side doesn't mean he hasn't has nothing tangible to stand on compared to the greats...

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

3. They act like Em is above the materialistic ? in hiphop, as if making music about (pill popping, ? , drag,etc) is deep.

i could honestly say the same thing about stans of other rappers as well

Jay, Nas, Pac, Big,etc have something tangible to stand on though (catalog wise and cultural movement). What does Em have compared to those dudes musically speaking?

I think we underrate Em because he's white as far as catalog and cultural movement. I remember on the Ice T movie Em said that he speaks for the people from the other side of the tracks who didn't have a voice(the mom haters, the baby mama drama, drug addicts). Just because we don't understand that side doesn't mean he hasn't has nothing tangible to stand on compared to the greats...

Personally i don't care what rappers rap about, as long as they make good music. I just think Eminems catalog is weak except for two albums (MMLP and MM Show). Encore and Relapse are garbage albums, SSLP and Recovery are solid.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wayne stans

BCotton and the rest of the 5 Words, YMCMB, YMCMBMMG, Wayne is GOAT posters who put no thought into their post or even care to have a valid argument make any YM thread unreasonable and frankly unbearable.

Its to the point you cant even make like a Suffix or Dedication 2 Appreciation Thread or any type of YM thread without them just derailing it on some fuckery, NOBODY else has that level of Stanning.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Wayne stans

BCotton and the rest of the 5 Words, YMCMB, YMCMBMMG, Wayne is GOAT posters who put no thought into their post or even care to have a valid argument make any YM thread unreasonable and frankly unbearable.

Its to the point you cant even make like a Suffix Appreciation thread or any type of YM thread without them just derailing it on some fuckery, NOBODY else has that level of Stanning.

Dead @ mike malice GOATing this
  • coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I will say this tho, outside of Nas (barely), Em is lyrically nicer than the rest of the big 4. His talent alone puts him in that 5th spot. It's just mufuckas like Shadyteam (no offense if you're reading this... I know you are) that be ODing and calling him the GOAT, know their only other exposure to hip hop was the Fresh Prince theme song.

Plus he got 2 diamond albums... that gotta count for something.

I can't agree with him being better than any of the so-called big 4. He might be able to ride a beat better, but lyrically, I don't see it. This is just my opinion. He is a dope lyricist so I can see why you would think so. I just don't agree.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I personally think blind nuthugging/stanning should be a jailable offense on the IC. *Shrugs
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton is my brother
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally think blind nuthugging/stanning should be a jailable offense on the IC. *Shrugs

wouldn't anyone wanna work in that prison or be on guard with all the suspect ? that would go on in that prision thats why
  • The Recipe
    Options

wouldn't anyone wanna work in that prison or be on guard with all the suspect ? that would go on in that prision thats why

The IC Jail not real life. Like when ? Just drops YMCMB 8 times in a thread that should be considered spamming and they should be put into IC Jail, you know when you get bars over your AV and limited posting privileges.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The IC Jail not real life. Like when ? Just drops YMCMB 8 times in a thread that should be considered spamming and they should be put into IC Jail, you know when you get bars over your AV and limited posting privileges.

Ol Citizens Arrest Barney Fife ass Neighborhood Watch ass ? .

#YMCMB
  • The Recipe
    Options

Ol Citizens Arrest Barney Fife ass Neighborhood Watch ass ? .

#YMCMB

Barney Fife was a Real ?

barney_fife.jpg
  • Hero!387
    Hero!387 Members Posts: 59
    Options
    To me Lil' Wayne stans are the worst. I don't see how they overlook the wackness "I'ma turn you on...like tv" "I'm the bomb...tick tick" "I wish a ? would like a tree" smh
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac, ever had one of them tell you pac did more for black people than MLK and Malcolm X? well I have.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree and have said the same thing.

However, skill wise, Eminem is definitely better than Biggie and Pac. They might be better artists but not better emcees. People just re-write ? cuz they died. This is coming from someone who's a bigger fan of 2pac and Biggie than i am of Eminem.

I'd say that Jigga is better than Eminem but i could see if someone picked Eminem and at least gave some good arguments.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-z both on this site and in real life... I never met a real life Eminem Stan...I have met many Jigga Warriors outside the IC
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Same with Lil Wayne hes right there with Jay
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Jay-z both on this site and in real life... I never met a real life Eminem Stan...I have met many Jigga Warriors outside the IC

Damn, come to think about it, I never met an Em stan outside the IC. People I know ? with him, but they don't fit the Shadyteam format. However, I did have people wanna fight me when I told them Vol 1 was wack, and a lot of times they bring up his money and Beyonce, neither having nothing to do with Jigga trying to follow the shiny suit formula and failing.

• nujerz84
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Damn, come to think about it, I never met an Em stan outside the IC. People I know ? with him, but they don't fit the Shadyteam format. However, I did have people wanna fight me when I told them Vol 1 was wack, and a lot of times they bring up his money and Beyonce, neither having nothing to do with Jigga trying to follow the shiny suit formula and failing.

IDK anyone that a big Em fan like that...but I know shitloads that stay on Jay-z, Kanye and Wayne's ? ...
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO, @Shadyteam ^?

Most Eminem fans are white and most of them dont live where yall live so of course..
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    LMAO, @Shadyteam ^?

Most Eminem fans are white and most of them dont live where yall live so of course..

Not saying they don't exist, but to me they don't go as hard as Jay Z stans when it comes to hip hop discussion. And the craziness they do display are based on their own dumbassness, not necessarily on Em. Shadyteam obviously has a screw loose. Usmarin3 has no excuse.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kendrick

it's like you can't critize this rapping sloth at all

the wack/feelings and no-sign buttons are below, u lames