So do ladies really go to the club to have a good time or to boost their ego.

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
Most of the time when you go to a club the chicks don't really be dancing. They are standing around with they girls in a circle holding drinks. Some are out on the floor having a good time dropping it, but most are there trying to look nice while sipping the lastest popular drink. wearing ? they feel insecure in and most don't like the attention they get unless they want to be bothered by the person whos giving it. But whats the fukking point of wearing it unless you are trying to boost your own ego. trying to get compliments because you think your thighs are big or your man told you you wasn't as cute as his last chick or he fukking with some fine ass chick and making you feel like less of a dime than we he first tried to hit.

or you even have the chicks that want to look good for other chicks. like its a damn fashion show. who has the most expensive ? or most name brands yet cant buy two ? drinks.

fathers we need to do better with our daughters or they will be the next damn insecure hoez

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both...what's the problem?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some people just want/need to be seen
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should have learned this about people in general at an early age. Your parents failed you g
  • Kat
    Options
    I don't go to clubs at all anymore, but when I did go it was mostly to hear my favorite songs in the club. Getting dressed up is fun too, not to show off, but just to step out looking good.

What's funny is that if these chicks were doing exactly what YOU wanted them to do, you wouldn't be here with your 'we gotta do better' comments...we all go to the club for self serving purposes so this ? is silly.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I never understood the point of a "popular" drink.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    whats considered a popular drink?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »

what ever the rapper or song says it is..

it was ciroc, belvedere, crystal, patrone,...thats type ? .

no one wants to drink what they like. they gotta show they poppin bottles.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have a good time by thristy dudes boosting there egos...

Last time i went to the club...it was bunch of ugly ? ...i was mad than this asian ? i went to highschool wit came up to me n said she remembers me...i didnt get her number i ? out [-(
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignore the posers/thirst seekers and flucks with those enjoyin they self. When I started on that tip i started enjoyin myself more and got more play

tumblr_m85mnmansB1rckgdpo1_250.gif
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Perfect wrote: »

what ever the rapper or song says it is..

it was ciroc, belvedere, crystal, patrone,...thats type ? .

no one wants to drink what they like. they gotta show they poppin bottles.
    if you want the hoes to drink, you gotta get ? they like. chicks dont say no to the popular liquors like ciroc

but if you're buying a drink for yourself, i dont see why you wouldnt get what you like whether its popular or not. i mean, you the only one drinkin it...
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has never been made before.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ego boost or otherwise

I see nothing wrong with a chick (or even a dude for that matter)

getting clean, stepping out and interacting with people
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no reason that anyone should not know the answer
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been to a club in years.

'Can't relate.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they go to a club with the hopes and aspirations of being swept off their feet by some prince charming ass ? .....

? never happens.. but they're optimistic
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Its both. Some just wanna get wasted, dance their ass off and get dicked. The other types I dont understand. If you dress all sexy in expensive clothes, dont like to be hit on and just having a "Girls night out" then why did you go to a club? Stay home in your pajamas, pop some popcorn and watch "Waiting To Exhale" with your girlfriends stupid hoe.

Drinking a certain type of alcohol just because "everyone is drinking it" is wack.
  • Kat
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Its both. Some just wanna get wasted, dance their ass off and get dicked. The other types I dont understand. If you dress all sexy in expensive clothes, dont like to be hit on and just having a "Girls night out" then why did you go to a club? Stay home in your pajamas, pop some popcorn and watch "Waiting To Exhale" with your girlfriends stupid hoe.

You type this and then call the hoes stupid.

Irony.

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »

You type this and then call the hoes stupid.

Irony.

I understand where you coming from. Let me rephrase, "Stay home in your pajamas, pop some popcorn and watch Wating To Exhale with your girlfriends you no common sense having muthafucka."
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    male or female....i think the real action happens at the Coney, the after hours spot, or at the gas station (studies show that's where 79% of hood relationships start, followed by Christian Mingle)
  • Kat
    Options
    Why get dressed and go to the movies when you can watch a movie at home?

Why dress up and go to church when you can catch a sermon on TV?

? why dress up for anything if you don't intend on being open to being hollered at?

It's not against the law to get together with the girls and get dressed up and go enjoy a night at the club. It doesn't necessarily mean you're looking for an ego boost, or there for male attention. I've been to the club many times with the girls and not talked or danced with a dude at all...and I still had a great time with my girls.

Let's just call it what it is which is DUDES go to the club looking to score and uncooperative women get you in your feelings.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my homegirl's says she only hits the clubs when she wants to show off a new outfit, other than that, she doesn't go to clubs. I think is how 99% of females think also. they don't go to look for guys like guys go looking for girls.

It's us guys that have to hit the clubs no matter what, stank breath, beat up Tims, don't matter hit the bar.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still dont understand why females go to the club just to be in a circle with her messy ass friends
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand I can understand it why chicks do that ? lol...

ngas aint ? ...ngas be too aggressive in the club....ngas don't know how to accept a rejection lol..

1st time a nga get rejected..nga be on some "mayne ? this spot..ole stuck up ass hoes up here" lol

so I kinda get why a chick would want to be in her GF face all night...

Most chicks I know say they don't go to clubs to talk to dudes anyhow lol...

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion see why chicks go to the club just to hold the purses and look mean. Like damn Ms. Coat-rack, you not allowed to talk to anybody?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why get dressed and go to the movies when you can watch a movie at home?

Why dress up and go to church when you can catch a sermon on TV?

? why dress up for anything if you don't intend on being open to being hollered at?

It's not against the law to get together with the girls and get dressed up and go enjoy a night at the club. It doesn't necessarily mean you're looking for an ego boost, or there for male attention. I've been to the club many times with the girls and not talked or danced with a dude at all...and I still had a great time with my girls.

Let's just call it what it is which is DUDES go to the club looking to score and uncooperative women get you in your feelings.

But to be real that may be YOUR reason for doin all that. You gotta admit there are women out there seeking thirst n frontin like they just wanna have fun.

For us men who get dissed by uncooperative women - that`s just part of the game, no feelings should be caught but still happen