The Biggest Schmuck on Earth Left This As a Tip

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    That tipping ? is stupid anyway.

If u already get paid to do your job, y should I give u extra for doing wtf u were supposed to do?!
    servers get like $2.50-$4 an hour, becuz if nobody eats then theyre not working so tipping makes plenty much sense

Broke people i swear, smh

they signed up for that 2.50 job, aint nobody tell them to be a ? waitress

tippin aint madatory
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Thing Is If You Can't Tip (Rich Or Poor) Stay Yo Ass At Home Eat At McDonalds ETC ..People In The Restaurant Business Pay They Rent Off Gratuity
  • galaxy_1221
    galaxy_1221 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Options
    what a ? , fool think he actually teaching somebody a lesson. ?
    edited January 2013
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    My Thing Is If You Can't Tip (Rich Or Poor) Stay Yo Ass At Home Eat At McDonalds ETC ..People In The Restaurant Business Pay They Rent Off Gratuity

it aint a cant thing, its a wont thing

yall so caught up in customs that yall got to do

i got my own mind, i aint payin a ? ? just to bring my plate out
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    That tipping ? is stupid anyway.

If u already get paid to do your job, y should I give u extra for doing wtf u were supposed to do?!
    servers get like $2.50-$4 an hour...
    And not a single ? is given.

LOL @ Worrying about how much willing employees get paid being the best argument for tipping.

? choose to get a job with ? pay, yet the ones who choose not to subsidize their ? pay are at fault.

That's that "Somebody needs to be held accountable for my 15 kids" type reasoning.
  • nawledge_god
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

yall so caught up in customs y=that yall got to

? Post
    Options

? Post

real ? post
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    When they add that mandatory 15% yall gon be mad.

Restaurants already add a whole bunch of ? like that up here.
    Just new years I was tipping this waiter and he told me that ? was already added.
  • nawledge_god
    Options

? Post

real ? post

A Real ? Is Still A ?
    edited January 2013
    Options

? Post

real ? post

A Real ? Is Still A ?

so you mean to tell me you pay a ? to bring yo food twelve feet from the kitchen and keep yo drink filled

do you tip the ? at the drive thru at mcdonalds or burger king? they basically just did the same thang
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just new years I was tipping this waiter and he told me that ? was already added.

That's that BS. But when that 15 or 20% ? hit everywhere ppl gon he mad.
  • gns
    Options

That's that BS. But when that 15 or 20% ? hit everywhere ppl gon he mad.

I still tipped slime, I guess cause it was the new years and cat went out his way with them hookas.

Pero...

..? is funny people trying to stereotype blacks with the no tipping ? but the fact restaurants adding gratuity to the bill and dude who dropped that card in the op.

Obviously these craccas is some non tipping muhfuckas 2.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the tip isn't just for the server but also for the people that cook the food, get you a good table, make your drinks, clean up after you and make sure you're satisfied. your tip is actually being split between people.

when i hear people complain about tipping i can tell they've never been to a restaurant in a country where there is no tipping.
    Options

the tip isn't just for the server but also for the people that cook the food, get you a good table, make your drinks, clean up after you and make sure you're satisfied. your tip is actually being split between people.

when i hear people complain about tipping i can tell they've never been to a restaurant in a country where there is no tipping.

what you mean where there is no tipping?

tipping is an option, its not mandatory unless they include it in yo check
  • gns
    Options

Oh u mean doing their muhfuckin jobs?

I'm from a country where there's no tipping.
    That's y I'm mad at this ? .

I'm over here tipping muhfuckas for the same ? I wouldn't in my own country.

That's y when I go back I tip but then I realize I'm just spreading ? ? smmfh.

Whoever started this ? need to be shot.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

Nah, the tip is for the coalition of restaurant owners that know they can save money by paying their employees less, since customers are easily led to believe they are "obligated" to tip.
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited January 2013
    Options
    "Thanks for your tips. It's the right thing to do." - Restaurant Owners

greed.jpg
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this reminds me of opening scene off of reservoir dogs ha ha
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? broke as ? using those notes to not pay tips.Ole Mr Pink ass ?
  • gns
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    That ? broke as ? using those notes to not pay tips.Ole Mr Pink ass ?

If dude going through the trouble to make these he obviously isn't broke.

Just a mad, cheap ass, Republican mad at Obama.
  • SneakDZA
    edited January 2013
    Options

Nah, the tip is for the coalition of restaurant owners that know they can save money by paying their employees less, since customers are easily led to believe they are "obligated" to tip.

i agree - but until that is changed and people that work in restaurants make at least minimum wage you're only ? them over by not tipping. also if the status quo were to change, the price of the meal would just go up anyway so it's basically the same difference except in this case you at least have some discretion over how much you want to tip based on the quality of the food/service.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

i agree - but until that is changed and people that work in restaurants make at least minimum wage you're only ? them over by not tipping. also if the status quo were to change, the price of the meal would just go up anyway so it's basically the same difference except in this case you at least have some discretion over how much you want to tip based on the quality of the food/service.

Also, be mindful that if and when it's change, it will really just result in the restaurant owners raising the price to eat in order to offset the increase in salaries they have to pay. So it's not like you'd be escaping, you still going to have to pay that money.

The sad thing about all this is the ? that don't tip are the ones who are the most difficult to deal with and probably should tip the most. I can't lie. I used to think the same thing as some of them...when I was 15. Then I started making money and grew up, and now I know longer think in such simpleton terms.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do you know he didn't leave a tip also?

how do you know the service wasn't terrible?

how do you know some guy didn't just take this picture at his house and pretend to be some waiter when he posted it?

its 2013. Its time for you people to understand the internet.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    how do you know he didn't leave a tip also?

how do you know the service wasn't terrible?

how do you know some guy didn't just take this picture at his house and pretend to be some waiter when he posted it?

its 2013. Its time for you people to understand the internet.

you're right. we should all just stop posting in this thread until a congressional fact-finding mission is organized and publishes a report on the origins and circumstances surrounding this photo.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't cry. It's what you wanted when you voted that cornball Obama into office.