nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First rapper to rock a wig?
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycdiesel wrote: »
    This is were Wayne Kanye and ASAP get it from. Pause

this ain't even high end fashion though, this ? went to the thrift store it seems
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 more North vs South ? starts up.
  • lookdude
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    This ? got on a umpire chest protector, some boogie board shorts, found Waldo and made some socks out of his shirt, Chuck Taylor's and one of T-Boz wigs

under water football league

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? said T Boz wig, damn
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude where you bee. Thas from the 90s. Round the Aquemini days. That was that dude's thing. How old are people on here? are yall under 15? real question is it 13 year olds and stuff on here? But that dude be wearin all kinda weird ? . Thats his thing surprisingly it worked and nobody really cared. No body was on the internet then either so nobody sat talkin bout these types of things.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Dude where you bee. Thas from the 90s. Round the Aquemini days. That was that dude's thing. How old are people on here? are yall under 15? real question is it 13 year olds and stuff on here? But that dude be wearin all kinda weird ? . Thats his thing surprisingly it worked and nobody really cared. No body was on the internet then either so nobody sat talkin bout these types of things.

People cared, we always use to laugh at the ? when his videos came on.

• lookdude
    edited January 2013
    Options

yes i know and i know they smoked alot of herb back then, that ? must have been extremely high haha

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my bad yall. Yeah it was ridiculous. I thought dude was askin a serious question Im out.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like nicki minaj brother.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh was weird as ? , but the Love Below changed the game.

? what he wearing
  • lookdude
    Options
    some u ? need a sense of humor
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if planned out his outfits or was it all random
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    some u ? need a sense of humor

It wouldve been funny If it was new. Some of us have seen the pic 34 times since '98.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Avengers? Nah he is apart of Outkast tho.

"An OutKast is someone Who is not considered to be part of the normal world He is looked at differently He is not accepted because of his clothes, his hair His occupation, his beliefs or his skin color Now look at yourself Are you an OutKast? I know I am As a matter of fact, ? being anything else"

Stan Post of the Day.

He basically agreeing with you, sir.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But dude said he's rocking one of T-Boz wigs, lmao lawd
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Avengers? Nah he is apart of Outkast tho.

"An OutKast is someone Who is not considered to be part of the normal world He is looked at differently He is not accepted because of his clothes, his hair His occupation, his beliefs or his skin color Now look at yourself Are you an OutKast? I know I am As a matter of fact, ? being anything else"

Daaaamn..I can't even refute this. Thanks for the reminder..

Yeah.. from what Big Rube described, 3 Stacks lived the true definition of an Outkast...just like George Clinton and P-Funk did, which where Andre got his inspiration of dress from.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? been making fun of how Andre 3k and Big Boi dress for years hell Andre is the reason those "What does Erykah Badu's ? do" jokes...? 's always been the source of jokes it just didn't take away from the fact that they can rap their ? off