Nas selling liquor now!

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    "me give my heart to a woman? not for nothing... never happen..."

Still not being a self righteous hypocrite chastising people.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

"Im selling Hennesseyyyyyyy,That Pac would be so proud of me"
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I ain't never heard nobody outside of Kentucky talks about Black & Milds. Not even rappers. ? is loyal to them ? here. ? here freak the blacks and then dip them in lean

Oh yeah...When they came out wit the wood tips, I felt like a ? boss...My favorite flavor is apple...I know ? that dip em in lean too...

Yeah ? here love dipping they blacks in lean. Now lazy ass ? here is just starting to stuff they blacks with weed
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We used to put drops of Sweet Breath into em and they would hit like menthols.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet usmarin3 thinks he's "trolling" right now, lol..
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Black girls lost = 96 Nas
    You owe me = 98 Nas (only two years later)

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never heard nobody outside of Kentucky talks about Black & Milds. Not even rappers. ? is loyal to them ? here. ? here freak the blacks and then dip them in lean

I used to smoke blacks religiously a few years ago before I started smoking weed. I dont smoke them that much anymore since I stopped smoking altogether but wtf does freaking them mean? And ? dip blacks in lean?
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    As a lurker of the IC, its funny to watch the jay vs nas thread. So to see usmarine point out things yall asscuse jay of doing now yall like but its coo though.

be honest... which posters made a thread about Jay Z advertising alcohol?

It's not about making threads ? . It's about the Jay-z is a commercial puppet, he's a sellout, he will sell his soul, he is influencing the youth to be materialistic,etc. You know, you're typical rhetoric!

Why they gotta be Nas fans tho?

nas fan do it the most (on here) or do it in mass.Its usually an angle to play to make Nas & his music more or so noble. and yes, it is almost always done as a slight to jay-z. you know one isnt brought up without the other in mind or being the real focus.
    why is everyone playing dumb or takin things so literal

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

life is like a beach chair my ? ...
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Hiphop is dead - Nas (2006)

6 years Later > Tyga ft Nas and Wale (Kings and Queens)
  • P. Town
    Options

I used to smoke blacks religiously a few years ago before I started smoking weed. I dont smoke them that much anymore since I stopped smoking altogether but wtf does freaking them mean? And ? dip blacks in lean?

Freaking a black and mild means taking all the tobacco out and removing the cancer paper
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas being a hypocrite with this. Can't cosign him on this one. Just like the Gweneth Paltrow ? .
  • usmarin3
    Options

life is like a beach chair my ? ...

Do you honestly understand what hypocrisy means? lol

You're just listing ? and none of that ? is hypocrisy. In order for something to be hypocrisy, Jay would have to chastise people for something and contradict that.

Who was he criticizing on Beach Chair or Big Pimping? I'll wait
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Nas being a hypocrite with this. Can't cosign him on this one. Just like the Gweneth Paltrow ? .

Yeah, that Gweneth Paltrow ? was wack.. out of all the people he coulda defended around that time, he chose her.. WTF..
  • almighty breeze
    Options
    H2O Gates wrote: »

Homie, here in Cleveland freaked black and milds are a staple of life. When I was in the military cats from all over were into em as well. Trust me, they're everywhere.

all ? smoke and buy out here is black. ? be stingy with they change cuz they know it adds up to black money lol

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "all your lack of aggression..."
  • usmarin3
    Options
    "all your lack of aggression..."

Keep trying. You will solve all your problems if you opened up a dictionary, it's that other book in your crib beside the bible.
  • P. Town
    Options
    H2O Gates wrote: »

Homie, here in Cleveland freaked black and milds are a staple of life. When I was in the military cats from all over were into em as well. Trust me, they're everywhere.

all ? smoke and buy out here is black. ? be stingy with they change cuz they know it adds up to black money lol

Loooooooool! Bruh, that be the funniest ? . ? will hold on to they black money for dear life.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats the big deal, dude getting money ? get mad and clown him he loses money ya'll clown him ya'll really love hate thing going on with esco
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hypocrite
    1.a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
    2.a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs
  • almighty breeze
    Options
    ^^^ this thread was about Nas fan posters on here much more than it was about nas himself
    i say was because its about Blacks & Cognac now :D
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Freaking a black and mild means taking all the tobacco out and removing the cancer paper

Oh word?...See, outchea, when we say we freakin the black...It means we puttin weed in the tip of it...? dump the front and wrap a lil tree in there...When you hit it, you get a mix of weed and tobacco...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "all your lack of aggression/pull your skirt back down THROW A SET MAN"-Jay,Death of autotune

"all of these rap sangers claiming they bangers doing all sorts of twisted ? wit their fingers"-Jay,The Watcher 2

*states that rappers are disrespecting the game by doing "twisted ? with their fingers"

*states that rappers should "throw a set man"

sounds like a contradiction correct ?
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    Death of Autotune - 2009..
    New Day (a song with autotune in the chorus) - 2011..
    Smh @ RZA putting an autotune spin on a Nina Simone sample.. the sample would've sounded better unaltered..
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    Also, I ain't have E&J since I was 15.. drinking isn't my thing..