The cops finally have Keef now. That's the ? I do like.

Options
Zigefresh
Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you sound like a real ? ? right now, my guy
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta be a lame ass ? to cheer for somebody getting locked up all cause you don't like the music he make.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, scary ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya know....sometimes we gotta cheer to get ? out of the communities.

sometimes its ok to rid the people of a potential virus.

yall the type ? that say free the ? that robbed ya mom cause yall wanna keep it real...

just dumb and lost
  • UrbanScribe
    UrbanScribe Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    People get on these social networks and act high and mighty but let's be real if you live in the hood/trap then more than likely you have a family member, friend or neighbor that acts just like him. And as soon as they get locked up you the first on screaming Free (insert name). Smh at people celebrating a 17 year old being locked up and away from his child (perpetuating the cycle) or calling that young man a virus.

Society is a virus. You need to look up the crimes that were committed and continue to be committed by the royal families of America and you will see that a immature kid from Chicago is not the issue but he is just a manifestation of society's issues.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UrbanScribe
    Options
    @black_samson so basically your sending the same message as he is but instead of sayin ima man I will shoot the ? out you... Your saying ima man I will ? you with my bare hands.. Is there really a difference?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont wish jail on no one esp if they are trying to do better or are doing better.... now if Keef got bodies on him and was laughing at lil dude getting killed then karma and repercussions got him and he gotta face it.... I wont sit here and gloat cuz u he aint super lyrical tho thats ? made....
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? had it coming.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    mane jamel a ? ?
    idk why you postin at that ?
    you can't ? a ? hidin behind the trigger with your bare hands if he shoot yo crazy ass first
    crazy ass ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobbdeep, Ptown & BackinWhite vs everyone else
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People get on these social networks and act high and mighty but let's be real if you live in the hood/trap then more than likely you have a family member, friend or neighbor that acts just like him. And as soon as they get locked up you the first on screaming Free (insert name). Smh at people celebrating a 17 year old being locked up and away from his child (perpetuating the cycle) or calling that young man a virus.

Society is a virus. You need to look up the crimes that were committed and continue to be committed by the royal families of America and you will see that a immature kid from Chicago is not the issue but he is just a manifestation of society's issues.

i dont give a fukk about royal america....i worry about the influence of young black america. if the ? just made the music an lived a different life is one thing....but he tries to live the music and act like an idiot....so fukk em.

why do i give a fukk if he had a son an hes only 17...he fukked his life up. when the ? takes him for support ...i bet thats the ? he dont like.
    i am the same way in real life that i am on here.....you call it high and mighty...i call it grown and acting like a mature adult.

rather than gettin on us for celebrating him being taken off the street...you should be mad at his daddy for not being a man to him.
  • UrbanScribe
    Options
    Evrything in this society influences young Black people not just his music...I'm not mistaken his lifestyle is what he raps about, he was already in trouble before he started doing music...and once again his father was not around okay but, is that only a cheif kerf issue? He had a child out of wedlock so he ? his life? Okay sir.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ? all this society and his daddy and all these deeper issues
    it's hoe ? ? to wish jail on a ? that in no way has affected you
    you don't like his music? don't listen
    you don't like how he lives his life? yeen around that ? ever in yo damn life so why you care?
    you ? happy another ? that ain't never did ? to you is locked up is ? boys
    i ain't screamin "free chief keef" but i ain't screamin "i'm glad he gone"
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn"t thread starter the same hapless PHAGGOT who made the thread about a town supposedly being named after Kanye? Isn"t this the same kid who sucks ? for TrukFit? ? ass ?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully no more music from him, GOAT thread.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully no more music from him, GOAT thread.
    yeah i rap finally came out of his hole! welcome to 2013 man, you missed a jadakiss thread last week or 2 ago lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options