• dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay need to stop being greedy and release them tapes he apparently got
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It's a reference track from the Remix of "White Chalk" from the Junior Mafia album. It was featured on the "original gangsters" soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyVNxOhE1WA

It's funny though cause when another rapper does Big bars it doesn't sound the same as Big rapping it. LOL @ Big's reference tracks being classics. He wrote damn near all his crew verses from that era.

nah, it showed how average the verse is and dude's just nut riding to the grave.
    If the lyrics were just typed no one will be saying it's goat quality.

SMH at bafoonery.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? is gutter as ? .This some Scarface ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LOL @ Biggie's unreleased bars from an era long gone being better than half these rappers out today. Shout out to Christopher Wallace...? 's influence on the game is mad crazy. Even crazier that people don't even recognize that ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to this ? the 4th time...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never got into Biggie's music.. few tracks here and there.. but this would nice if the quality was top notch
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is pretty wack.

Stop hyping up that wack ? Biggie.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Ha, so why so many rappers bite off his wackness then?
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    It's a reference track from the Remix of "White Chalk" from the Junior Mafia album. It was featured on the "original gangsters" soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyVNxOhE1WA

It's funny though cause when another rapper does Big bars it doesn't sound the same as Big rapping it. LOL @ Big's reference tracks being classics. He wrote damn near all his crew verses from that era.

nah, it showed how average the verse is and dude's just nut riding to the grave.
    If the lyrics were just typed no one will be saying it's goat quality.

SMH at bafoonery.

Actually when the Junior Mafia artist spits it, it's not as dynamic. It's not the same. Sure Big wrote the words but when you hear him spit it, you hear the storytelling. The Flow. Larceny just didn't capture the verse the same way. Big rapping it you understand, you see his words cause he was so visual. That line about getting dudes moms on the Church House Steps or throwing the dude in the truck full of rats. I mean again the visual. Sure someone could type the lyrics and may not get it as lyrical but that's what made Big great.

His bars when he spit them you understood how lyrical they were cause he had an amazing delivery and flow. Most people never heard "White Chalk part II" so they are hearing these bars for the 1st time now. Then they go and listen to the Junior Mafia version and they get the difference. Only Kim and Cease could deliver Big's Bars kinda the way he intended. But most of those Junior Mafia dudes weren't rappers but street dudes. So yea they can read the lyrics but they can't get the flow or cadence that Big had.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    ok verse.
    nothing major
    i see why its "unreleased"
  • rapmastermind
    Options
    This verse is from the Junior Mafia era and I think "Conspiracy" is actually a slept on LP. Sure everyone loves "Get Money, Playa's Anthem and I need you tonight with Aaliyah" but there are other fire tracks. Knowing that Big wrote probably the whole LP really makes the lyrics strong even though the emcees aren't. Overall it's a solid LP that deserves a 2nd listen:

JuniorMAFIA.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL99C7622978CA6C8D (Listen to album here)

1. "Intro"
    2. "White Chalk" - 4.5 MICS
    3. "Excuse Me" (Skit)
    4. "Realms of Junior M.A.F.I.A." - 5 MICS
    5. "Player's Anthem" - 5 MICS
    6. "I Need You Tonight" - 5 MICS
    7. "Get Money" - 5 MICS
    8. "I've Been..." (Skit)
    9. "Crazaay" - 4 MICS
    10. "Back Stabbers" - 5 MICS
    11. "Shot!" (Skit)
    12. "Lyrical Wizardry" - 3.5 MICS
    13. "Oh My Lord" - 5 MICS
    14. "Murder Onze" - 4 MICS
    15. "Outro"

B-SIDES/REMIXES

Gettin Money Remix - 5 MICS
    Playa's Anthem Remix - 5 MICS
    White Chalk Part II - 4.5 MICS

It's a solid 4 MIC LP and has some Classic Songs and B-sides
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie's ghostwriting reference tracks + the Pepsi commercial song he did >>>>>>>>>>>>> Born Again & Duets

i been said Diddy should be like ? it and just officially release all the reference tracks Big did for Kim. Nasty ? suckin lines and all. lmao
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.I.G. is one of the goats
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    ok verse.
    nothing major
    i see why its "unreleased"

Damn man, your taste in music must be horrible.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously. This verse is nothing special. I understand you ? idolize Biggie but damn. Be objective and stop riding that ? 's nuts so hard.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    That verse and many others spawned an entire rap scheme that ? you listen to, follow.

If anything, tell your favorite rapper to stop riding biggie's nuts so hard
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ya grand moms might get wet..on the church house steps"
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GRRRRRRR * flex voice*
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Seriously. This verse is nothing special. I understand you ? idolize Biggie but damn. Be objective and stop riding that ? 's nuts so hard.

It's not possible for you to be objective in music.

It's based on standards.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This verse was nothing special. All of this fake crazy-tough guy talk on the verse is the reason why I really don't give a damn he got clapped the ? up.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sounds so gritty and I agree its verses like this that makes me wish he was still here
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do I search on YouTube for this? I'm on an iPhone so I can't see any titles.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »
    He raps about the same stuff Chief Keef raps about.

What is said isn't as important as how it's said, ?
  • rapmastermind
    Options
    Guys better get the song converted before Puff comes in and takes it down. This is extremely rare folks. I kinda like this mixtape version. Very Raw, Very 90's. The DJ hyped it up really good. Big was just a brilliant emcee and writer. His flow is just so natural. He really was born to rap. Love the verse, very refreshing cause is it just me or did Biggie go in every time he spit a verse. It's like all his verses come together so well no matter what he's rapping about.